Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 92 posts
  • 60 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by sparkup
  • Topic is favorited by 6 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider badbilly27.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#18 11 years ago
    Quoted from Jnewton:

Correct me if I am wrong but, I thought that Rob Anthony was able to fix these old Pin2k computers, so that at least gives us an option going forward?

Rob Anthony does have a stockpile of parts and is a Pin2K genius. However, one guy and knock on wood something happens you're still up the creek.

I think I just picked up the last one on Pinball Life. Now, who can help me put this damn thing together? LOL.

#40 11 years ago

Mine is going strong as well and I enjoy Rob Anthony visits too. I love the game too much to risk it going down for the count. Plus I have SWE1 playfield not two whole systems like you do.

#66 11 years ago

Don't forget too, while the situation is less than ideal, people like Rob Anthony have PB2K parts to keep games running for a long time. Options still exist but appreciate disappointment.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider badbilly27.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/nucore-announcement?tu=badbilly27 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.