(Topic ID: 239430)

Now with Monster Bash R already released, what CGC title is next?

By FarFromHeaven26

5 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 55 posts
  • 36 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by gliebig
  • Topic is favorited by 5 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Fester (resized).jpg
A0E14733-3BF8-4B00-A8C8-CC5220234AA2 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Mojosan.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#45 5 years ago

I think Game 4 is definitely primed to be CC.

I bet Game #5 is an original theme or a different licensed theme altogether.

I think BBB is the only game with a chance in that remaining list. TAF, CV, TOM, etc have tons of games out on the street, many restored or in very good condition, and their prices are reasonable. It's not like the situation with the first 3 remakes where (although there were also tons of games on the street) the prices were SIGNIFICANTLY higher. You could get a standard edition remake for thousands less that a mint condition original had been going for. That's not going to be the case with TOM, TAF, etc.

Also, as an aside, I don't think we're going to see a TOTAN simply because of the theme.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™
Other

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Mojosan.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/now-with-monster-bash-r-already-released-what-cgc-title-is-next?tu=Mojosan and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.