(Topic ID: 200537)

"Now Slash, let me explain AFMr flipper delay..."

By CrazyLevi

6 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

BADC8BD9-3954-4AE0-BBB8-F17244B7BD02 (resized).jpeg
    john chambers tor (resized).jpg
    IMG_7515 (resized).JPG
    IMG_7541 (resized).JPG
    IMG_7559 (resized).JPG
    IMG_7529 (resized).JPG
    IMG_7560 (resized).JPG
    #1 6 years ago

IMG_7560 (resized).JPGIMG_7560 (resized).JPG

Jesus, they'll let ANYBODY down here....

Jack has taken so many pics with the stars he doesn't mind manning the camera. By the way Slash doesn't currently have a GNR pinball machine...he lost it in the divorce. Ouch!

IMG_7559 (resized).JPGIMG_7559 (resized).JPG

Shit...ANOTHER Appetite song? Goddamn, when are they gonna play some Chinese Democracy?

IMG_7529 (resized).JPGIMG_7529 (resized).JPG

This pink mic stand is in no way phallic...

IMG_7541 (resized).JPGIMG_7541 (resized).JPG

Butch's first ever trip to NYC and the world's most famous arena, and Jack protecting his eyes from the pyro

IMG_7515 (resized).JPGIMG_7515 (resized).JPG

#2 6 years ago

Nice!
    Let them know they can be hooked up in Denver as well!

#3 6 years ago

In the 2nd picture, it looks like Jack in the center, Jay Mohr on the right.

But who's the fat bald guy on the left?

#4 6 years ago

Did he confirm GNRr?

#5 6 years ago

Chris on the right! Looks like a good time!

#6 6 years ago
    Quoted from RTS:

Levi

LTG : )

#7 6 years ago
    Quoted from RTS:

Tor?

#8 6 years ago

Tor Johnson on the way to chiller!

#9 6 years ago
    Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Tor Johnson on the way to chiller!

john chambers tor (resized).jpgjohn chambers tor (resized).jpg

#10 6 years ago
    Quoted from RTS:

Uncle Fester.

#11 6 years ago

JJP GNR CONFIRMED GUYS!!

#12 6 years ago

I heard the new GNR pinball was going to be based on their Use Your Illusion Tour. For example, when you hit the start button the ball appears in the shooter lane after a wait of 1-2 hours...or it just doesn’t appear at all. And if you make a bad shot you’ll hear a profanity-laden, incoherent rant from Axl.

#13 6 years ago
    Quoted from BudManPinFan:

I heard the new GNR pinball was going to be based on their Use Your Illusion Tour. For example, when you hit the start button the ball appears in the shooter lane after a wait of 1-2 hours...or it just doesn’t appear at all. And if you make a bad shot you’ll hear a profanity-laden, incoherent rant from Axl.

In his old age Axl is beyond prompt and won't leave - he's like that one uncle at Thanksgiving. I think most people could have done without the 7:45 start time and the 3 hour show and a riot would have livened things up a bit!

#14 6 years ago

Yeah Axl’s downright respectable these days, what’s up with that? I’d love to see Slash and the Conspirators in concert, more so than GNR these days.

#15 6 years ago
    Quoted from RTS:

I thought the guy on the far right was Kaneda? Am I seeing things? Then again the caption is "Jesus, they'll let ANYBODY down here...."

#16 6 years ago
    Quoted from CrazyLevi:

In his old age Axl is beyond prompt

Really? Not being snippitey...really asking. Ive seen them 3 times and the scale is 75 minutes--3 hours. I find this hard to believe.

#17 6 years ago

And after almost 3 hours he comes out with "Fuck you Indiana". Don't get shitty with me cause you foolishly picked Metallica to open and are getting yer ass handed to ya every night. I have a love/hate thing with Billy Bruce.

#18 6 years ago

Miss fat Axl.

BADC8BD9-3954-4AE0-BBB8-F17244B7BD02 (resized).jpegBADC8BD9-3954-4AE0-BBB8-F17244B7BD02 (resized).jpeg

#19 6 years ago
    Quoted from tiesmasc:

I thought the guy on the far right was Kaneda? Am I seeing things? Then again the caption is "Jesus, they'll let ANYBODY down here...."

I thought he took credit for them getting together?

Great pics, thanks.

#20 6 years ago
    Quoted from RTS:

That's Axl Rose dumbass!

Quoted from Gryszzz:

Really? Not being snippitey...really asking. Ive seen them 3 times and the scale is 75 minutes--3 hours. I find this hard to believe.

I don't know what to tell you bro. AXl and co. aren't doing this because they are besties, they are doing it for a shitload of cash and they are starting on time. Especially at a heavy union house where any song post 11pm is gonna cost someone (probably the band I'd love to see their contract) a shitload of money. I saw Axl's band 4 or 5 years ago in a club and they went on at 10:30pm but I think those days are over.

Quoted from Gryszzz:

And after almost 3 hours he comes out with "Fuck you Indiana". Don't get shitty with me cause you foolishly picked Metallica to open and are getting yer ass handed to ya every night. I have a love/hate thing with Billy Bruce.

I'd love to hear a little more about this show.

Quoted from Taxman:

I thought he took credit for them getting together?

Pinball ran thick at MSG last night. Besides Chris K and all of us, my friend Al who has custom made his own "pinball rasta" denim to broadcast his love of both weed and old school reggae music manages to make friends with some huge pinball collector from Barcelona. Ali B from the league was there somewhere in the 200s as well and I believe a couple others.

#21 6 years ago
    Quoted from RTS:

Quoted from CrazyLevi:

That's Axl Rose dumbass!

WTF????

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/now-slash-let-me-explain-afmr-flipper-delay and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.