Topic Stats

• 26 posts
  • 18 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 years ago by ZEN
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

#1 12 years ago

I've created a mod for inside your Tron pinball machine. It's a lit "Flynn's" sign that mounts inside your Tron Pinball Machine.

For $75 you get:
Lit Sign
"Home of Space Paranoids" plastic to replace the "Flynn's" plastic. (So it's not redundant)
Interface Wire
Zip ties

Installation is very easy and it does not require any permanent changes to the machine.

As heard on GameRoom Junkies podcast!

You can see the mod and detailed installation photos at http://www.dkpinball.com

Thanks!
Mike

#2 12 years ago

That is a cool mod.

#3 12 years ago

It's an excellent mod!

#4 12 years ago

Looks pretty cool hope you keep coming up with mods for multiple pins. Plenty of us out there that love stuff like this.

#5 12 years ago

Awesome mod for a recent game. Keep the mods coming!!!

#6 12 years ago

great mod my man!

7 months later
#7 11 years ago

With Tron coming for another round, I ordered mine......bump

#8 11 years ago
Quoted from dkpinball:

I've created a mod for inside your Tron pinball machine. It's a lit "Flynn's" sign that mounts inside your Tron Pinball Machine.
For $75 you get:
Lit Sign
"Home of Space Paranoids" plastic to replace the "Flynn's" plastic. (So it's not redundant)
Interface Wire
Zip ties
Installation is very easy and it does not require any permanent changes to the machine.
You can see the mod and detailed installation photos at http://www.dkpinball.com
Thanks!
Mike

Really great mod!

--
Rob Anthony
Pinball Classics
http://LockWhenLit.com
Quality Board Work - In Home Service
314-766-4587

3 months later
#9 11 years ago

Thanks Mike!

3 weeks later
#10 11 years ago

Just ordered one cant wait to get it.

Cheers Peter

#11 11 years ago

I'm looking forward to getting mine as well.

1 week later
#12 11 years ago
Quoted from herg:

I'm looking forward to getting mine as well.

Have you got yours? I've heard nothing.

#13 11 years ago

Mike said he shipped it yesterday, but mine was part of a trade, not a purchase. I'm not sure if that makes a difference.

#14 11 years ago

All signs have shipped. Gorgar, you should have gotten an automated email from PayPal shipping. I'll send you tracking info in a pm. Unfortunately, USPS shipping to Australia has been inconsistent. Some times days, other times a couple of weeks.

#15 11 years ago
Quoted from dkpinball:

All signs have shipped. Gorgar, you should have gotten an automated email from PayPal shipping. I'll send you tracking info in a pm. Unfortunately, USPS shipping to Australia has been inconsistent. Some times days, other times a couple of weeks.

Yep just got your email so all good so should receive soon thanks for your help.

4 months later
#16 10 years ago
Quoted from dkpinball:

For $75 you get:
Lit Sign
Interface Wire
Zip ties
Thanks!
Mike

does the sign light up when you are prompted to shoot for the arcade? like for end of the line jackpot and sea of simulation? i know it is lit when the flynn's insert is lit but what about those other times? i find it sad that (on my pro) the only indication that sea of simulation is available if the white flasher bulb under the plastic. hard to even notice if you arent looking for it. if the arcade sign mod lights up when sea is ready that would be cool.

#17 10 years ago
Quoted from Shenanigander:

does the sign light up when you are prompted to shoot for the arcade? like for end of the line jackpot and sea of simulation? i know it is lit when the flynn's insert is lit but what about those other times? i find it sad that (on my pro) the only indication that sea of simulation is available if the white flasher bulb under the plastic. hard to even notice if you arent looking for it. if the arcade sign mod lights up when sea is ready that would be cool.

No it's on all the time , add Hemi's scoop led mod and that glows blue when the scoop shots ready awesome cheap mod at $15

#18 10 years ago

ok sweet thanks ill look into that

#20 10 years ago

It's a sweet mod! Looks great.....

#21 10 years ago
Quoted from Shenanigander:

What you're talking about can be done . The Flynn's sign will light solid only when the green insert arrow to the right of the scoop hole is lit ( regardless of whether the insert is lit solid or flashing the Flynn's sign stays solidly lit ) . The only way to do this is to purchase a Pig II to run the sign . It's not available just yet but contact Mike from DK pinball and he can fill you in on the details .

2 years later
#23 8 years ago

Mike has them on his website still.

#24 8 years ago

I tried to order one and it said item not available on my PayPal.....?

#25 8 years ago

sorry I just threw it in the PayPal cart and it showed up. But I checked again and once I went to pay it said sold out.

#26 8 years ago

pinballife may still have some

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 200.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 350.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 9.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Trade
8,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Venice, FL
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 15.00
Playfield - Plastics
PFX Pinball Mods

Lighting - Backbox
Lermods

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Huntington Beach, CA
$ 99.00
Boards
PinballReplacementParts

$ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Disk war combatant Pre-order!
RamMods

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 15.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 14.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 6.00
Playfield - Plastics
Minty's Mods

$ 109.95
Playfield - Other
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 8.00
Playfield - Plastics
Minty's Mods

10,250 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Willington, DE
$ 135.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 24.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/now-shipping-lit-flynns-arcade-sign-mod-for-tron-pinball and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.