Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 80 posts
  • 56 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 years ago by vdojaq
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

clever (resized).jpg
    charlies angels (resized).jpg
    mr bill (resized).jpg
    IMG_20161206_204105 (resized).jpg
    KissRambo (resized).jpg
    IMG_2047 (resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider rjw.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#18 7 years ago
    Quoted from paintpins:

All the greats started somewhere. Could you imagine if this guy went on to become the next Pin wonderkind? Don't be so shortsited. I worked for a guy that made BANK buying boxes, literally THOUSANDS of signed baseball cards that were signed by kids with a strong college start but no one knew. His basement was a maze of pallets and boxes. He told me, all I need is one Detek Jeter in that basement and I can retire and my kids can crash Lambos!
    Gotta have the vision...

There's virtually no sports cards made in the last 25 years that could pay for an oil change on a Lambo, nevermind retiring.

#37 7 years ago
    Quoted from Spencer:

Sorry, but that statement is 100% wrong. While the value isn't as high as it used to be, there are THOUSANDS worth $1000+
    As for this "art", it looks like junk to me.

Fair enough, I was exaggerating, but no one is "retiring and crashing Lambos" based on finding one Derek Jeter card, which is what I was getting at.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider rjw.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/now-i-have-seen-it-allwtf?tu=rjw and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.