(Topic ID: 281348)

Now here is a vote everyone can get behind with no politics!

By PhillyArcade

3 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 3 years ago

Orange County Choppers is have a bike build and I've entered it. I'm now in the second round of voting. My theme would be a pinball theme bike. Thought that might be pretty awesome build for OCC and just amazing for the pinball community. So if you could, click the link below and tick me a vote daily. I think this would be an awesome build and I'd love to display it all around at pinball arcades. I'd keep it on display at places like the pinball hall of fame and those like it for all to see. You can vote daily if I had a quarter of the people on here give me a click a day we can make this thing happen! If I did get picked I'd start a thread so we can all chime in on ideas and making the theme as badass and representing pinball the best it can be! So if you are board click the link and shoot me a vote daily. Thanks!

https://dreamchopper.com/2020/jim-chaudrue?fbclid=IwAR3h2LTpGyUujF4jtrHOy6gmj2qnj7XIqsS-CtJcgDpf3dM-UiY3LCoOT7M

#2 3 years ago

OK, one vote for you PhillyArcade - good luck!

#3 3 years ago

I can't get behind any Orange County where no oranges can grow.

#4 3 years ago

I can't vote, I don't have that Facebook thingy.

#5 3 years ago
    Quoted from Captainhook:

I used my burn facebook account, One-eyed Willy

#6 3 years ago
    Quoted from Captainhook:

Same here..

#7 3 years ago

I think most people are just tired of voting.

Get back to us on this next year please.

#8 3 years ago
    Quoted from CrazyLevi:

I think most people are just tired of voting. Get back to us on this next year please.

Hey OP, don't let ol' sourpuss here get you down, I'm tired of voting but I threw you a vote anyway. I hope you win it all!

#9 3 years ago

You guys are useless to me! I was going to offer you guys who voted a ride as well! I already bought one of those shirts that says on the back of it... "if you can read this the bitch fell off" Might be able to vote without Facebook but who knows. Thanks for the support either way!

#12 3 years ago

I didn’t even know occ was still a thing or building bikes.

Good luck my friend.

(Oh, and I voted for you.)

#13 3 years ago
    Quoted from o-din:

I can't get behind any Orange County where no oranges can grow.

FYI, the first Orange County in the US, by almost 100 years, was Orange County, NY, named for William of Orange, who later became King William III. (I used to live there; it's where Rock Fantasy is.)

As for OC CA, they used to grow oranges there, but 99+% of them are gone now, all paved-, Disneyed- and housed-over.

#14 3 years ago

I'm the underdog for sure! Just made the top 10 tonight! Need to be in the top 5 by Thursday! Don't forget you can vote daily! Thanks! Pinball theme bike!

#15 3 years ago

Would have voted but I don’t do Facebook. Sorry. Good luck

#16 3 years ago
    Quoted from oPinsesame:

Would have voted but I don’t do Facebook. Sorry. Good luck

Thanks totally understand that for sure!

#17 3 years ago

I voted. Good luck, hope you win!

#18 3 years ago

Good Luck! Just voted.

#19 3 years ago

Thanks a lot guys! You helped me into the top 10! 6 days to vote again daily to get me into the top 5! You can vote daily for free! Let's see if I can get in the top 5 in the next 6 dasy! I'm number 9 now.

#20 3 years ago

Thanks again for the votes! Made it into the top 5 this round barely! You can vote daily as well tonight is the cut off for the top 5! Didn't think I'd get this far! Toss me some votes if you can thanks!

1 week later
    #21 3 years ago

How did you make out?

#22 3 years ago

Thanks for all the votes guys! I could not get over that 3rd place hump in round 3. I had someone buy 200 votes no less and it didn't move me. I heard people spent thousands to buy votes to move up. Oh well no pinball bike!

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/now-here-is-a-vote-everyone-can-get-behind-with-no-politics-?hl=sawbill and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.