(Topic ID: 73772)

Now FOX News has a pinball segment

By badpenny61

10 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#2 10 years ago

Nice story. Thanks for posting.

#4 10 years ago

Thanks, Nice post.
    YTM

#5 10 years ago
    Quoted from StevenP:

Picked up a few of there T-Shirts their last month, didya?

Didya? The folks at D&D Pinball are terrific! Picked up a few of their T-Shirts last month from Gary. Love the logo!

My son is attending ASU, planning on making the trip down to Tucson soon in 2014 on our next visit!!

#6 10 years ago

My god, it finally happened. A pinball news story that did not contain the phrase "pinball wizard". I really did not think I would see that in my lifetime.

#7 10 years ago
    Quoted from Mamushka:

My god, it finally happened. A pinball news story that did not contain the phrase "pinball wizard". I really did not think I would see that in my lifetime.

Wizards are against Fox's strict religious guidelines.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/now-fox-news-has-a-pinball-segment and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.