You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20130722_174136.jpg
RB-Lion_03.jpg
RB-Lion_02.jpg
RB-Lion_01.jpg
#1 10 years ago

I was contacted by one of the moderators of pinside to please get these made because several pin siders were in need of it. I had to get PETG in stock to make these. They are made from PETG so they are very durable. I direct UV reverse printed them so they look like the original. They ship with a protective coating on the front so they will not get scratched.

ebay.com link: DATA EAST Rocky Bullwinkle Pinball Machine LION Plastic Hat Trick PETG

Thanks for looking
Jeff
Classic Arcades Inc.

RB-Lion_01.jpgRB-Lion_01.jpg RB-Lion_02.jpgRB-Lion_02.jpg RB-Lion_03.jpgRB-Lion_03.jpg

#2 10 years ago

Nice !

#3 10 years ago

Great job, Jeff.

It was me that contacted you, although I'm not a moderator.

I just love my R&B.

Thanks for getting it done.

I have seen these at the Allentown show; they are excellent.

RussMyers

#4 10 years ago

Everyone, don't forget to do the Lion coil mod to stop the plastic from breaking in the future.

Clean all of the moving parts, esp the pivot points and plungers, and get a small dab of teflon gell on the metal-to-metal contacts.

RM

#5 10 years ago

Thanks for doing this. I don't have a R&B but I always like when hard to find parts are repro'd.

#6 10 years ago

Thanks!

Ordered one.

Now....who has an original backglass for sale?

#7 10 years ago

You are awesome Jeff I will be ordering one right now. I also was in the post needing one. Thanks again.

Joe(acejedi)

#8 10 years ago

Just Bought one. Thanks Again Jeff for doing a run of these.

Joe(acejedi)

#9 10 years ago

Ordered

Thanks to Jeff and Russ for getting this sorted.

R&B was my first Pinball and i'm having a blast playing the table. I've already dropped the voltage to the coil using Russ's guide and i've already made my own temporary repro Lion so that I could at least play the game.

Good luck Firebaall finding an original backglass. Like most owners I have an issue with mine and it's in need of a 'nose job'. If I can't find a replacement (which is highly likely) then I may have to resort to doing a touch-up job on the paint.

One question I do have though. Can anyone explain why the original plastics for the Hat Trick animation have a square section cut out of the middle of them? Is it something to do with illumination or perhaps heat generated by the lamps causing issues with the material? Seems a bit odd as it immediately weakens the plastic and makes it much more likely to be damaged.

2 weeks later
#10 10 years ago

Mine arrived today. Jeff shipped it really quickly but unfortunately I think UK Customs kept hold of it for a little while.

Really pleased with it - the artwork is a perfect match and the PETG material means it's harder wearing. Combined with a new 'landing pad' and the coil mod that Russ has suggested i'm hoping that the plastics in my R&B will now have a much longer lifespan.

Big thanks to Russ for helping getting this done and to Jeff for taking the time - really really appreciated. And an especially massive thanks to Russ for all the help he's given me with my R&B. He's been a massive help.

20130722_174136.jpg20130722_174136.jpg

#11 10 years ago

It's my very great pleasure.

I hope you like your R&B as much as I like mine.

RussMyers

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 27.95
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 12.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 49.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 35.00
Hardware
Filament Printing

$ 285.99
Cabinet - Other
PinSound

$ 29.50
$ 32.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

$ 18.00
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
Filament Printing

$ 18.00
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/now-available-rocky-bullwinkle-lion-hat-trick-plastic and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.