6 years ago

Topic Stats

• 4 posts
  • 3 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by klr650
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

#1 6 years ago

Things could be much worse. I had a stroke and 3 brain surgeries I'm very lucky to be alive, truly. Now nothing is normal. Odds? Sometimes a joke.

This is both good and bad. I went to 24 hour fitness yesterday early and they were closed. What are the odds of that. Has that ever happened to you. Funny thing is I had to wheel 20 minutes to get there. Life goes on. I went back this morning and did it already so all good.

One thing after another. Strange things just keep happening.

#2 6 years ago

Its because you are aware of your Mortality, and more in tune with people, life, and happenings, which is in contrast
to material things.

Wait till the metaphysical stuff starts happening, if you havent had that yet!

In the mean time, Marvel and how everything IS different to you, and be blessed to be alive and share your perspective
with others......Of course, its always possible people will shake their heads and call you nuts!

Health issues, End of life times.....are not often talked about, so its a bit tricky, as it scares others, and is generally "avoided"

At least this is what I see, IMo, from whats happening around me.

Art

#3 6 years ago

General strangeness. It's all around us. I like it.

#4 6 years ago

If you are looking for a really good exercise system (excellent for physio):

Vectra 1450

http://www.vectrafitness.com/1450_home_gym.html#1450intro-exercises

Made in USA, very small footprint, no pulley changes and extremely easy to change the weight stack no matter where you are located on the machine. It is a bench-based system so you can incorporate free weights as well.

Fits beautifully into the corner of a room, definitely not a space hog.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/nothing-is-normal-anymore and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.