4 years ago

Topic Stats

• 5 posts
  • 3 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by Tez17
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider tez17.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 4 years ago

I’m sure many of you guys are familiar with the type of craisglist/facebook marketplace ad where they have an EM machine thats in decent-good condition appearance wise but is priced low because it’ll “turn on but not start”. My dad and I while still novices working in these things have gotten to a point that we’re curious in one of these.

Is this likely a contact cleaning adventure Or could it possibly be just a bad fuse? I’m just investigating to see if it’s within our realm of fixing. Owner seems to have kept it in a finished basement, my guess is they just havn’t played it in awhile.

#5 4 years ago

This was a Royal Flush machine. I think the guy already sold it as its listed as pending. To be honest he probably wanted too much for it at $350. All great advice though if I see something similar down the line. Thanks everyone!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider tez17.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/not-working-investigation?tu=tez17 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.