Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 52 posts
  • 29 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 years ago by MrBally
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

GRGindfsih (resized).PNG
    sZrG5PP (resized).jpg
    gif.gif
    tacoma (resized).jpg
    Capture4 (resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Beatnik-Filmstar.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#14 7 years ago

You.... price police..... Gorgar....

#21 7 years ago
    Quoted from o-din:

Not pinball related, but in looking for a set of valve cover gaskets for my Tacoma which consists of a few rubber parts, I came across this with 50 sold already-
    ebay.com link » Valve Cover Gasket Set W Grommet Seals Toyota 3 4l Tacoma 4runner Tundra 5vzfe

If it's a 1997 Tacoma by chance - check out your water pump gaskets.

#23 7 years ago
    Quoted from o-din:

It's a 2001, and I did all the timing belt, water pump, etc at 80,000 miles since the last one and everything I took out still looked new. Probably why there is no timing belt replacement in the maintenance schedule. 3.4 was built to last and it now has 185k miles on it still going strong. But I need to fix the minor leak at the gasket. No big deal. I'm going to drive this truck forever.....

I meant "Check out what water pump gaskets for a 1997 Tacoma look like", cause I'm just perpetually 12 years old.

tacoma (resized).jpgtacoma (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Beatnik-Filmstar.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/not-usually-into-price-policing-but?tu=Beatnik-Filmstar and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.