Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 65 posts
  • 29 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by NPO
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

There are 65 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.
#51 10 years ago
Quoted from jwwhite15:

A week ago...just helping point out the obvious.

I know, I've been busy with work non-stop.

#52 10 years ago

did I just get into a bitching session with someone that stated JP was a 2k game all day and I also remember several people that think they know prices, tell me good luck finding one under 2k anymore.

This is priced reasonable and it's still not flying off the shelf.

#53 10 years ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

did I just get into a bitching session with someone that stated JP was a 2k game all day and I also remember several people that think they know prices, tell me good luck finding one under 2k anymore.

This is priced reasonable and it's still not flying off the shelf.

C'mon Neo, you know there are 2 prices- what you sell something for and what you buy something for. Plus you got to factor in condition.

Earlier in the thread I mentioned I was working on one. After I fixed it and I sold it for 2k. The person who bought it from me flipped it for 2.4k and I had initially bought it for 1.5k.

3 different prices within a months time, none of the sales were on Pinside.

1.7k is priced nice and if Kwiki puts some time in to market it I know he will sell it.

#54 10 years ago

Maybe place it in the pinside market? A lot of people search through there instead of threads.

#55 10 years ago

So is the issue that when you're done with multiball, the machine cycles the coils and then fires a ball putting you back into single-ball play mode? Or does it exhibit this behavior EVERY time you drain - single or multiball?

#56 10 years ago
Quoted from jimjim66:

C'mon Neo, you know there are 2 prices- what you sell something for and what you buy something for. Plus you got to factor in condition.
Earlier in the thread I mentioned I was working on one. After I fixed it and I sold it for 2k. The person who bought it from me flipped it for 2.4k and I had initially bought it for 1.5k.
3 different prices within a months time, none of the sales were on Pinside.
1.7k is priced nice and if Kwiki puts some time in to market it I know he will sell it.

I know prices are all over, but when someone asks what such and such a game is worth, and I say something. I'll get 3 clowns from the east coast or west coast tell me they paid $1k more than that, and you'll never find one in the price range I stated. Just goes to show those price pumpers are full of shit and just angry because they are impatient and don't shop around. Reasonable deals do happen for those that wait it out and take their time.

#57 10 years ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

Reasonable deals do happen for those that wait it out and take their time.

Truer words have never been said. If you want something immediately, then be prepared to pay. If you look around and are vigilant, you can score something nice for a good price.

Bump for Kwikimart, JP is a fun game, and I think he is asking a good price.

1 month later
#58 10 years ago

KwiKimart,

I am interested in this game if you want to sell. I am in San Diego.

#59 10 years ago

I don't think he's still interested in selling. I emailed a few weeks ago. Never got a response.

#60 10 years ago
Quoted from tricky4815:

I don't think he's still interested in selling. I emailed a few weeks ago. Never got a response.

He said over here that he's back on Pinside but taking JP off the market for the time being:
http://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/im-back-with-a-few-announcements#post-1591849

#61 10 years ago
Quoted from fosaisu:

He said over here that he's back on Pinside but taking JP off the market for the time being:
http://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/im-back-with-a-few-announcements#post-1591849

Thank you for clearing the confusion up. As of now JP is off the market, again.

#62 10 years ago
Quoted from kwiKimart:

Thank you for clearing the confusion up. As of now JP is off the market, again.

OK thanks for the response - if it comes back on the market again please let me know

2 months later
#63 9 years ago

Alright, I'd consider some trades for my JP. What do you have??

#64 9 years ago

This is the most hilarious for sale thread......I think, I have ever read. Every time a buyer pops up its not for sale or it its only available for trade....

#65 9 years ago

Your machine cycling through the solenoids after multiball is because a switch at the end of the ball trough is not registering.

Thread I started about it here:

http://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/testing-de-ball-trough-switches

ChadH provided a video describing the issue in this thread:

http://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/data-east-ball-trough-fix-video-jplahtftctommywwfrrgnr

Here's the direct link to the video:

https://www.youtube.com/embed/RBYu4BECYvA?autoplay=1&rel=0

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Pinball Machine
Paradise Distribution

$ 25.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Rocket City Pinball

$ 29.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
G-Money Mods

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Los Angeles, CA
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 29.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 1.25
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 10.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 18.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 65.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
G-Money Mods

$ 29.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

4,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Ronkonkoma, NY
Machine - For Sale
London, ON
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 1.00
Lighting - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 65.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
G-Money Mods

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 18.95
$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 49.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
FlipMods

There are 65 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/not-sure-yet-ft-jurassic-park-in-socal/page/2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.