(Topic ID: 310401)

Not showing new mail messages

By BeachPickle

2 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

CB2AC064-8AE1-402D-A82B-92CB7E5FC06F (resized).png
    4C83026D-744A-41CA-B9B6-490B2C81319E.png
    C7A8488B-ED39-4EBB-BA06-11E6BA172C3B.png
    #1 2 years ago

When I receive a new mail message I’m unable to open them on my phone. The envelope icon bounces in the corner like normal, but the new massages are not visible in my inbox when I click it. I’m only able to see messages from 24 days ago and older, even though I have multiple newer messages.

The messages do come through to my mail client. They were also visible within pinside on my desktop. (My Desktop is no longer available as I’m moving)

Let me know if you’d like a photo of what my inbox looks like.

--------------------------------
    Your browser/os information:
    Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; CPU iPhone OS 15_2_1 like Mac OS X) AppleWebKit/605.1.15 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/15.2 Mobile/15E148 Safari/604.1 (this will help us make sense of your bug report)

#2 2 years ago

Moving to Maine from Brattleboro?
    What's up?
    Bob, in Richmond

3 months later
    #3 1 year ago

Mine is doing this also. I get an email notification, but when I come here, it's not visible. Despite my envelope showing a pm.

4 months later
    #4 1 year ago

This is still happening.

I get an email notification for a new message, and the mail letter is bouncing in the corner while logged in to pinside on my phone, but when I click the letter, there are no new messages visible.

The new messages are available and visible if I log in on a desktop browser.

In this case the new messages that are not visible are in response to my message on a for sale ad.

Happy to help with any more information if requested.

1 month later
    #5 1 year ago

We've recently had a bunch of updates to the PM system. If this is still happening to you, could you please post the URL you're on and a screenshot?

I've got a feeling you were somehow looking at archived messages on mobile, hence not seeing the new PM's that just came in?

4 months later
    #6 1 year ago

This is still happening for me.

Here is the url:
    https://pinside.com/pinball/connect/pinsidemail

There is a new message from today from a marketplace listing that is showing up in my desktop browser, but not if I’m on my iPhone browser.

Here are photos of my inbox on my phone and my desktop.

4C83026D-744A-41CA-B9B6-490B2C81319E.png4C83026D-744A-41CA-B9B6-490B2C81319E.pngC7A8488B-ED39-4EBB-BA06-11E6BA172C3B.pngC7A8488B-ED39-4EBB-BA06-11E6BA172C3B.png
    #7 1 year ago

It’s also impossible to add new bugs to the sub-forum on both my desktop and phone. Posting in this thread to alert robin

It gives the “please select the sub-forum where…” and “pick a different sub-forum”

But there is no ability to post or click anything underneath that.

CB2AC064-8AE1-402D-A82B-92CB7E5FC06F (resized).pngCB2AC064-8AE1-402D-A82B-92CB7E5FC06F (resized).png

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/not-showing-new-mail-messages and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.