(Topic ID: 187569)

Not really a restoration.. more of an idea..

By yuppicide

6 years ago

Topic Stats

• 2 posts
  • 2 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by LTG
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

mb1 (resized).jpg
    #1 6 years ago

Not sure what forum I should post it in, but I had an idea today.

I'm not ready to buy a home, but I have been looking online at very small manufactured homes.. one was 400 square feet and another was about 850. That's for kitchen/living room, 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom.

Anyway, it got me thinking.. have you ever seen those beds that fold up into a wall? They're called Murphy Beds.

Attached is a picture of one in a bedroom, but they do have ones that blend into a living room as well.

It got me thinking how cool would a Murphy Pinball be. If I flipped a pinball upright would there be parts that come off and is this not a good idea? I definitely would like a real Black Knight 2000, but you could do this with a Virtual Pinball machine for sure.

Most later pinball machines have folding back glasses anyway, right? We could probably make some folding legs as well.

You can go from dinner party to game room in seconds. You'd even be able to put stuff in front of the wall your Murphy Pinball is on, such as a small chairs and table, and push them out of the way when you want to game.

mb1 (resized).jpgmb1 (resized).jpg

#2 6 years ago

Suspend it from the ceiling so you can raise and lower it.

LTG : )

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/not-really-a-restoration-more-of-an-idea and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.