3 years ago

Topic Stats

• 17 posts
  • 12 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by QuarterGrabber
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Topic Gallery

One image has been uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

20151222_192413.jpg

#1 3 years ago

Well after a hard end to 2015 and loosing my grandfather and close aunt, cleaning out the old stuff that comes along with loss seems a such a little thing.

Anybody know where would be the best place to off load some old Coleco Arcade games, They were fun when I was a child but now they are just taking up space.

Link to pics collection:
https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B-og1FgwOkGVVTZvNVRLc0VVZFk&usp=sharing

All of them work, pictures to prove it

20151222_192413.jpg

#2 3 years ago

What the hell dude

#3 3 years ago

They are collectable, have you considered selling them on ebay?
They are cool, I'd kerp them. Check this guide ebay.com link

#4 3 years ago

I thought about that, figured I would find someone that had a bit of appreciation for them first before whoring them out on epay

#5 3 years ago

Sorry about your loss. Those games are super cool though. Hang in there man.

#6 3 years ago

Price?

#7 3 years ago

Thanks for the condolences

#8 3 years ago

Im open to a price, trade, anything really.

I can look at Epay and get a feel for value but they really are only worth what someone else is willing to pay for them

#9 3 years ago

Pm sent

#10 3 years ago

Why did you thumbs down the guy?

#11 3 years ago

I have a bunch of Entex games that I am thinking about unloading, although they are not as sought after as the Coleco games. Have you checked if there is an electronic game forum that you could sell them on? That way you could get a fair price and not have to pay ebay fees.

#12 3 years ago

That is what I was hoping to hear from someone here, I looked on Google for a site similar to this with no luck.

So far tho I have had pretty good response on here just not willing to break up the collection yet. looks like they may be headed to ePay anyway

#13 3 years ago

If you not the location of this thread it is "Forum » Market » Other Stuff For Sale "
So if you're thinking it's out of bounds it actually is in the correct area, and that area exsists. I didn't know either.

#14 3 years ago

very cool I have a few in my collection

id say roughly around 50 a piece, the zaxxon if in good condition would be more, DK and popeye can fetch a bit more

most important is do they have the battery covers

#15 3 years ago

Yup, everything is complete, only have instructions for galaxian, and zaxxon has the box

#16 3 years ago

When I was selling my Atari 2600 collection, I tried the collector forums and craigslist, and got nothing but tire kickers and price police. Then I put it up on ebay and got more than double the highest offer I got from anywhere else.

Just sell them on ebay.

#17 3 years ago
Quoted from jwilson:

When I was selling my Atari 2600 collection, I tried the collector forums and craigslist, and got nothing but tire kickers and price police. Then I put it up on ebay and got more than double the highest offer I got from anywhere else.
Just sell them on ebay.

If you are looking to get the most out of them, eBay is always the way to go. Collectors won't over pay for something they know the value of and will always call someone out (price police) for trying to squeeze every little extra cent out of a game, or if they list a $1500 for $2600 of course someone will say something.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside