Topic Stats

• 7 posts
  • 4 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 years ago by kwiKimart
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#2 7 years ago

Depends on condition. There was one here and he wanted $1400 but it had some wear and broken plastics. I offered 1100-1200 and he didn't accept. If you get it for a good deal, it may be worth it. I hear its fun but not too deep. Nothing wrong with a fun game though and your TSPP is fairly deep.

#3 7 years ago

When you're dialed into T2 it feels amazing. If not you want to chop it into pieces and throw it into the river. I like it. Except when I hate it. If it were the only one at hand I'd probably get too fed up.

#4 7 years ago

If you can get a deal on it, go for it!

#5 7 years ago
Quoted from Nibbles:

If you can get a deal on it, go for it!

The only problem is that since my first pin is an A-lister, I don't have enough money right now to get one.

#6 7 years ago
Quoted from kwiKimart:

Nibbles said:If you can get a deal on it, go for it!
The only problem is that since my first pin is an A-lister, I don't have enough money right now to get one.

T2 is pretty darn common, if you really want it. You could post a WTB and find it with in a week I bet.

#7 7 years ago
Quoted from northvibe:

T2 is pretty darn common, if you really want it. You could post a WTB and find it with in a week I bet.

True, but it's not on my want list, and since I never played T2, I'm not going for it.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 259.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Tilttopper

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside