Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 13 posts
  • 7 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 years ago by Aurich
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 8 years ago

For some reason today I no longer get an email when I have a PM. Is that just me or is there a general bug?

#2 8 years ago

Make sure the e-mail setting is checked in the options. Robin did say they are changing servers.

#3 8 years ago

That setting is checked, but it looks like my email address got overwritten. Gonna see if that does it, thanks for the suggestion.

#4 8 years ago

Hmm nope. That wasn't it, still not working.

#5 8 years ago

I have the same problem

#6 8 years ago

PM sent with the solution.

#7 8 years ago
    Quoted from jayhawkai:

PM sent with the solution.

Now THAT was f-ing funny!!!

#8 8 years ago

Same thing going on with me, not receiving email notifications from Pinside the last 24 hours or so,

#9 8 years ago

Okay, cool, sounds like a general bug. Sure Robin will fix it up.

#10 8 years ago

Could you guys try the following simple test, to see if Pinside mail is reaching your inboxes or wether it is going into your spam folder?

- Go to https://pinside.com/pinball/my-pinside/lostpassword
    - Fill in your Pinside user name
    - Check your mailbox.

Not getting anything after 5 minutes? Not even in your spam box? Let me know via a PM! Please include the time you did this (including your time zone) and your Pinside registered e-mail address when reporting so I can quickly look you up in the mailserver log.

Because of the server move, we also have a new IP address for Pinside. This was actually already changed a week ago, in the preparation phase (I'm not using a failover mech to easily switch main servers and keep the same IP) .

#11 8 years ago

Mine just started working again as of a half hour ago. Thanks Robin!

#12 8 years ago

Yeah, I'm good now too, Robin took care of some blacklisting issues. Thanks!

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/not-getting-emails-that-i-have-pms and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.