(Topic ID: 103448)

Not another post on Pinball Dolly / Lift Cart?

By 4Max

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 42 posts
  • 27 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by NextoPin
  • Topic is favorited by 3 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

61xEEREnOHL._SL1500_.jpg
    51MCRciQLNL._SL1500_.jpg
    Pinball Dolly 005.JPG
    Pinball Dolly 006.JPG
    Pinball Dolly 004.JPG
    image.jpg
    trol4.jpg
    trol1-896.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jean-luc-picard.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#22 9 years ago

How about battery powered stair climbing appliance dolly? Beginning of next year I may be moving. I would like to attempt to move 10 pins with just my wife and myself. Will rent a truck with a lift, but I was thinking of a stair climbing dolly. How about these?

Wesco Industrial Products 230055 StairKing Battery Powered Stair Climbing Appliance Truck Steel Nose Extension Option, 850 Pound Capacity, 28" Width x 4" Height x 12" Depth

51MCRciQLNL._SL1500_.jpg51MCRciQLNL._SL1500_.jpg

http://www.amazon.com/Wesco-Industrial-230055-StairKing-Appliance/dp/B000KL589W/ref=pd_sim_sbs_indust_3

#26 9 years ago
    Quoted from PanzerFreak:

At first I thought the actual dolly was $143 from the link. I would take two, lol. This may be it here.

amazon.com link »

For the price of the Wesco I would recommend checking out the Escalera Stair Climber. The price of an Escalera is right around $1600 - $1800 from what I remember. I've seen one in action moving pins and wow did it ever make the job easier as well as safer.

http://www.escalera.com/

Below is the contact information of an Escalera dealer that has posted on Pinside.

[email protected]
    Escalera Dealer

Oh damn! that is just for the extension option lol. I thought the price was too good to be true. How about the standard stair climbers with the tank like belt system?

http://www.amazon.com/Capacity-Appliance-Truck-Stair-Climber/dp/B006ZBBFRU/ref=sr_1_9

61xEEREnOHL._SL1500_.jpg61xEEREnOHL._SL1500_.jpg

I have the feeling I will just have to ask my friends to help. Just would like to handle it myself without begging for help. In fact, I may not even need a stair climber. I have no idea if the hous eI end up buying will have stairs. In regards to getting them out of my current house I will just build a ramp for the front door that has 3 steps. And maybe I can handle 10 pins and 1 arcade by myself.

#28 9 years ago

Nice! Yeah I will see if the Hayward, CA location has one in stock. Nice find. About $100 less lol

#30 9 years ago

woot... I would say $71.99 is a great deal for that Hand Truck Stair Climber. Not sure if they do online purchase and store pickup...

STANDARD GROUND $6.99 lol, well lets hope no one steals it from my front door. But, it will be a large box so not very easy to run away with.

Even after tax, this is 50% less than the piece of crap one I ordered a while ago that had inflated tires. Which is a no go for heavy loads.

#33 9 years ago
    Quoted from hawkmoon:

hawkmoon says,get a set of skates to move around the room,then go to harber freight and buy that lift dolly for 149.99and thats it! I went through all the hassle as well! I HAVE 2 TABLES,A EARLY STERN.GALAXY,AND A DINER,WORKS WITH THEM ALL! PEACE,FROM REDDING CALIF,HAWKMOON

When I need to move a pin within the room. Since I have wood floors I just use felt slider cups.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jean-luc-picard.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/not-another-post-on-pinball-dolly-lift-cart?tu=jean-luc-picard and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.