2 years ago

Topic Stats

• 4 posts
  • 3 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 years ago by borna
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

pb (resized).jpeg
    #1 2 years ago

Hello all,
    Have a 1975 Bally Wizard and I want to restore the cabinet. I took out the playing field and now I want to remove the bottom board out as well.
    I removed the 4 bolts (2 on each side) and disconnected couple of connectors including the ON/OFF switch and etc.. However, when I try to left the board it will not move at all. Wondering if anything else holding it down that I am missing.
    Your help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks

pb (resized).jpegpb (resized).jpeg
    #2 2 years ago

There is a Phillips screw holding it to the cross brace. Just look for a screw in the board not holding any mech down

#3 2 years ago

There is a screw (Phillips head) near the fuseholders that holds the bottom board to the front cross brace. This is a "shipping" screw that was put in by the factory to keep the bottom board from working loose during shipment from the Bally factory. I take it out and throw it away.

#4 2 years ago

Great I'll check it out

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/not-able-to-take-the-bottom-board-out-of-wizard and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.