(Topic ID: 117134)

Not a Pin, but new addition to the Game Room

By iJeremy

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

DSC03698.jpg
    DSC03693.jpg
    image-959.jpg
    image-827.jpg
    image-644.jpg
    image.jpg
    image-875.jpg
    image.jpg
    image.jpg
    20150129_222853.jpg
    image-585.jpg
    image.jpg
    IMG_20150201_151641_696.jpg
    IMG_6085.JPG
    IMG_6090.JPG
    IMG_6086.JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Hot_Rod_Grille.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#32 9 years ago

I've got five of them in my garage gameroom, The Hot Rod Grille. They all fit my hotrod/50's general theme with titles like: Betty Boop, Elvis, Twist (jukebox theme), Hot Rod Queen and 50's Cafe. I converted the 50's Cafe to accept quarters, but the other's are still on tokens. Figure that when I put 1000 quarters in the machine, that's a lot of coin that could be put to better use! The machines get a lot of use when guests stop by because it doesn't take a lot of skill to play a skill-stop slot machine! I've had most of these for 10 years and no problems other then requiring a reset if they haven't been powered-up for some time. As another poster said, that's an easy procedure. Betty Boop is the most advanced game in my collection, as it has a color LCD screen with Betty featured in a mini movie that interacts with the player. I got the base cabinets at Lowe's and bolted them back-to-back to make the stand for the games. It positions the games at a comfortable play height and gives plenty of storage in the area below.

JimDSC03693.jpgDSC03693.jpgDSC03698.jpgDSC03698.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Hot_Rod_Grille.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/not-a-pin-but-new-addition-to-the-game-room?tu=Hot_Rod_Grille and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.