By PinballGalore

11 months ago

Topic Stats

• 1 post
  • 1 Pinsider participating
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_3851 (resized).png
    IMG_3852 (resized).png
    IMG_3850 (resized).png
    IMG_3849 (resized).png
    IMG_3846 (resized).png
    IMG_3845 (resized).png
    IMG_3848 (resized).png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider PinballGalore.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 11 months ago

I love seeing photos from back in the day. Just came across these photos I took on my MOTOROLA V3. Remember those?

I realized how mint my cabinet was when I purchased this TZ in South Africa for $1200 (this is 2005), and how I let it get ruined due to ignorance.

Back to our topic.
    Share your old photos from the 60’s, 70’s, 80’s and 90’s. You know what? Let’s make it til 2010 since by now that’s nostalgic too.

In arcades, at the movies Or bowling alley, heck, some were in drugstores back then. Maybe a friends dad did have one at their house and somehow a photo survives?

Personal photos. Nothing stock from the web, and perhaps the story behind it.

In these photos: my first pin ever. Dreamt of owning a TZ at the age of 12 when they were fresh at our local arcade. 12 years later, I returned to South Africa and found one right away. My first one was the one I always remembered. These were taken during the first few weeks. I actually shared a townhouse with a work colleague paid for by our boss. I was so obsessed with the game I actually Carried it up a flight of stairs into my bedroom rather than just leave it in the middle of the living room of our empty pad. Last photo is of my late father, having a round while his friend is watching closely, on his 56th birthday party.

IMG_3845 (resized).pngIMG_3845 (resized).pngIMG_3846 (resized).pngIMG_3846 (resized).pngIMG_3848 (resized).pngIMG_3848 (resized).pngIMG_3849 (resized).pngIMG_3849 (resized).pngIMG_3850 (resized).pngIMG_3850 (resized).pngIMG_3851 (resized).pngIMG_3851 (resized).pngIMG_3852 (resized).pngIMG_3852 (resized).png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider PinballGalore.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/nostalgic-pin-photosgo-?tu=PinballGalore and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.