Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 214 posts
  • 46 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by kruzman
  • Topic is favorited by 18 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20180323_170400 (resized).jpg
    0FC033D5-19A8-4075-AEB2-C80B1D9AE1B3 (resized).jpeg
    F2AEE9BF-666A-4E2E-945B-9CF7075AFEFA (resized).jpeg
    0A6D2AB8-1E48-4C5F-AEC0-186EF75FC05B (resized).jpeg
    79A9A842-2EAE-40FB-8AF8-872CDD4458B9 (resized).jpeg
    171499_181017038601690_6482622_o (resized).jpg
    IMGA0303 (resized).JPG
    IMGA0301 (resized).JPG
    IMGA0326 (resized).JPG
    IMGA0324 (resized).JPG
    IMGA0297 (resized).JPG
    back (resized).jpg
    cureing (resized).jpg
    para4 (resized).jpg
    para3 (resized).jpg
    para2 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider dayhuff.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

#6 6 years ago
    Quoted from kruzman:

It says limited time offer, but I just wanted to point out that there is a nos alvin g garage band playfiled on ebay for 2 thousand dollars WITH FREE SHIPPING. so if you have been looking for one of those rarities, you are in luck.

Christ I'll sell mine for half that and I'll pay the shipping......LOL. Again, you can ASK any price you want......

John

#10 6 years ago

I actually bought four of them from someone at Expo back in 1999 I think it was for $10, and that was for ALL four. $2.50 each. I walked away and someone asked what I had and I showed them the playfields and sold him one for $20....LOL. I sold the other two and still have one hanging here on the ceiling.

John

IMG_0107 (resized).JPGIMG_0107 (resized).JPG

WorldTour,HeeHaw,Texan,Fb 2 pfs (resized).jpgWorldTour,HeeHaw,Texan,Fb 2 pfs (resized).jpg

#14 6 years ago

Holy Crap Ron!! So sorry to hear of your loss, we had some great laughs in that van. Remember these good times from back in 2010 and heading out to Expo? You were always in a panic that I'd bury the spare tire in the middle of the van someplace....LOL. In fact I still have the spare key for the van in my briefcase after bugging you for years about getting a second one made incase you ever lost the original....Those were great times that I long for to happen all over again.

John

PA210223 (resized).JPGPA210223 (resized).JPG
    PA210224 (resized).JPGPA210224 (resized).JPG

#17 6 years ago

O'my Gosh!! Sometimes I even amaze myself. It took some digging but I found the list of everything I bought at Chicago Expo back in 1998. On that list is the Champion Pub NOS playfield for $20. Also Capcom's Flipper Football and Airborne NOS playfields for $10 each. I remember you were only "allowed" to buy one of each but guys were taking them up to there rooms and then come back and buy more. I guess they knew something I didn't....LOL.
    I spent $338.34 on parts that year. Man how I wish those kind of Expo days didn't have to end. Great stuff!!

John

#27 6 years ago

Ummm........you mean like this one Ron? Lets talk about it Saturday.

John

IMG_0107 (resized).JPGIMG_0107 (resized).JPG

2 months later
    #68 6 years ago

Like I keep telling you Ron, you need to move the entire operation into the basement.

John

#71 6 years ago
    Quoted from dhard:

I agree over at your house
    So when I visit Ron I can play your pins to make sure there working properly

LOL....we'll that's not exactly what I meant so let me clarify. I've been telling Ron for years how he needs to move his "studio" to HIS basement instead of the out building behind his house. That way he could work on playfields all through out the winter and summer months and keep a better control of the inside temperatures. It wouldn't be that hard to do but so far it's a no go. Maybe someday?

John

1 week later
    #120 6 years ago
    Quoted from pintechev:

Charge more; you’re worth it!

Wait, let me get my playfields quoted first before you do.

John

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider dayhuff.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/nosnew-playfields-available-for-octnov?tu=dayhuff and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.