Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 214 posts
  • 46 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by kruzman
  • Topic is favorited by 18 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20180323_170400 (resized).jpg
    0FC033D5-19A8-4075-AEB2-C80B1D9AE1B3 (resized).jpeg
    F2AEE9BF-666A-4E2E-945B-9CF7075AFEFA (resized).jpeg
    0A6D2AB8-1E48-4C5F-AEC0-186EF75FC05B (resized).jpeg
    79A9A842-2EAE-40FB-8AF8-872CDD4458B9 (resized).jpeg
    171499_181017038601690_6482622_o (resized).jpg
    IMGA0303 (resized).JPG
    IMGA0301 (resized).JPG
    IMGA0326 (resized).JPG
    IMGA0324 (resized).JPG
    IMGA0297 (resized).JPG
    back (resized).jpg
    cureing (resized).jpg
    para4 (resized).jpg
    para3 (resized).jpg
    para2 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider burndizzyburn.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

#97 6 years ago

I’d potentially be interested in the DE Simpsons once it’s done if the price is right

#100 6 years ago
    Quoted from kruzman:

As for the simpsons price, it wont be cheap. Its going to require a lot of paint to make it look awesome. I could clear it as is and sell it cheap for a profit, but it would be the first time I cleared a pf that was not perfected. On that title most of the inserts or half of them, are under big art, rather than inserts that are round circles with key lines around them. In that case many times, after I sand I can just paint the black key line, which will cover the edge of the insert that will be cracked, or get sanded. On old pf's the paint around th einserts cracks, and it is just not acceptable to me. Many many people dont care or notice, its the first thing I see. I I allready know that since it is from 89 I think, I will reglue the inserts (without removing them) drill and dimple, but between the flippers there is the shoot again insert under barts face, as well as the inserts in the middle under all of the characters on the couch. I dont do touch up, I repaint the entire color effected. point is there is going to be a lot of work. since I have been backlogged for over 10 years I have been avoiding jobs with a lot of paint work because people dont want to pay for how many hours it takes me, but now I just have to start charging and it is what it is. I have been making under 20 g a year since doing this, and I am pretty sure I do some of the better work, so I have to give my self a raise, and the folks that support me are just going to have to pay a little more. otherwise I will get my first day off that I dont feel guilty in over 10 years. Not one vacation. so I never know the price until I do the sanding and get it level, and get the old laquer off. I know it will be at least 1800.
    anyway, as always, I want to thank all of my supporters and the people who follow this thread. cheers, rk

Keep me posted as I’m looking to do a full high end restore and most playfields on this title are shot so this would be great....and if I know now I can get saving!!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider burndizzyburn.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/nosnew-playfields-available-for-octnov?tu=burndizzyburn and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.