You do realize that works out to about $10 an hour and not that you'd want to, but you could flip burgers for more money than that.
I certainly don't want to tell you how to run your own business, Ron, but I feel the biggest mistake you make is not knowing when to say enough is enough. In economics, there's something called the law of diminishing returns. It's a phrase used to refer to a point at which the level of profits or benefits gained is less than the amount of money or energy invested. Knowing you, you'll spend 40 hours getting a playfield 95% perfect, then spend another 40 hours getting it the other 5%. Do you see the problem? I understand you want perfection, but sometimes it comes at too great a cost.
More than once I've seen you post that you'll spend all day sanding and buffing a cleared playfield. Eight hours or more to sand and buff a playfield? That's nuts. I've got a local guy that does mine. I'll make you a bet. My guy takes less than a couple hours to do my playfields. I'll let you do one and my guy will do one and I'll let everyone compare them and guess who did which one. I don't think they could tell.
Don't get me wrong, Ron, you do beautiful work. You just need to figure out a way to reduce the number of hours involved in each one. That, or double the cost.