crates (resized).jpg
20180803_151628 (resized).jpg
20180803_151618 (resized).jpg
20180803_151606 (resized).jpg
pinside7 (resized).jpg
pinside6 (resized).jpg
pinside4 (resized).jpg
pinside3 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider roar.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

#34 5 years ago

Hi Ron, looking for a used EBD if you happen to have one... mine is sad.

#40 5 years ago
Quoted from kruzman:

Swing and a miss, on all of them except the EBD used.
I do have an EBD. I am not in the shop right now to know if it is restorable of just for a dimple pattern (they made 3 different versions of that title, or should I say the back side dimple pattern has 3 versions)
I play my alien poker game in the shop almost every day. That is a surprisingly great game. The problem I am having right now is the prices everyone wants for the nos pf's. Like the DE simpsons I bought. I have 700 in to it. There is a lot of paint work that has to be done to make my standards (inserts have cracks around them), plus it is not dimpled. That takes me almost 2 days to make a template and then drill out a pf. I made a policy after the desimpsons that I cant pay retail for the older pf's because they need plenty of work before the clear, plus they are the ones that people always say "thats more than the game cost!!"
speaking of which, I just got a nos flash delivered that belongs to a customer. I cant wait to dig in to it. I love it when people restore games, and it cost more than the average game of that title cost. of course once restored, if it is restored well, you name your price.

Hi Ron, do let me know the state of the EBD and what you're looking for. I don't have restoration skills and know you're not taking on restoration projects but if it is in any sort of useable state I'm guessing I'll be in, I posted mine in the horror pics thread and I have no idea when Micro's remake will be coming.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider roar.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/nosnew-playfields-available-for-april?tu=roar and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.