Topic Stats

• 84 posts
  • 36 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 85 days ago by kruzman
  • Topic is favorited by 10 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 33 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

imade7 (resized).jpg
imade4 (resized).jpg
imade6 (resized).jpg
imade2 (resized).jpg
bm9 (resized).jpg
bm3 (resized).jpg
bm7 (resized).jpg
bm6 (resized).jpg
crates (resized).jpg
20180803_151628 (resized).jpg
20180803_151618 (resized).jpg
20180803_151606 (resized).jpg
pinside7 (resized).jpg
pinside6 (resized).jpg
pinside4 (resized).jpg
pinside3 (resized).jpg

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Marketplace Ad Listing this topic was linked to has ended.

There are 84 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.
#1 7 months ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

Price

$ 800 (OBO)

Open for offers

for sale

NOS/NEW Playfields Available for July/Aug

Added: March 29th, 2018 Re-listed: 2 times Ended: September 4th, 2018
Condition: New

Item description

Here is a list of some of the new, nos, and new reproduction playfileds I have in stock right now. Museum quality clearcoat service is available. I dont clear them until they are sold if the buyer wants them cleared. They are all different prices, if you are interested in one please contact me for info on the pf as well as price. I am interested in trades as well as I buy any new pf's you may want to sell.

Drill/Dimple service is available if you have a pf that is not drilled and dimpled

Currently I am not accepting restore jobs, only clearing nos/new reproductions, that need work or not.

I have an INDY JONES pf SET that I have finally finished restoring and clearing. I have been doing this pf in between customer's work for over a year. Price is 2750 for both pf's. I am waiting another couple days for the clear to cure before i sand the whole thing level and then wet sand to 3000 grit and polish. I have pics of it right now, but it will look MUCH better when complete. This title is high demand and I rarely get the cores, so if you are on the fence, I suggest now is the time.

I Finally finished an AMAZING SPIDERMAN NOS pf. I went thru and reglued all of the inserts (I do this on all pf's over 30 years old. you dont want then to break loose after you went thru all of the time an money. My goal is a pf that will last more than a lifetime) Repainted the flaws, painted all of the insert keylines because of the cracks. Spread the clear over 4 months between coats so it wont change in 6 weeks when you pull it form storage to install. I sand the pf level afer the last coat then wet block sand to 3000 grit, and polish for 6-8 hours, clean out the compound from the edges of the cutouts, and paint the back with stock color, but oil gloss enamel to repel mositure, finger prints and dust $1575

I will have a CPR CENTAUR done this week, that I went thru and repainted the areas around many of the inserts to tighten it up, plus my clear process. This is the last one I have $1750.

CPR ADDAMS FAMILY. I have gone thru and tightened up the paint work, and applied an amazing clear finish that is spread out over 14 weeks so the clear can completely harden between coats, rather than in your closet waiting to be installed (the shrinkage does not look the same). I seal the back with gloss poly, to stop moisture, and the icing on the cake.... I installed the CORRECT UPC CODE STICKER.$1700

Here are the other NEW/NOS pf's I have available. They have stock finish unless specified. Since they have changed hands, sometimes many times, each has its own issues and condition. If you are interested, please contact me and I will give you the info on each title you are looking at. Some pf's are what they are, and I can just price them cash and ship.

World wide shipping is available, but shipping to australia is over $400 my cost. I dont not mark up shipping.

INDY JONES w/mini pf restored $2750
corvette NOS and cpr gold plus plastic set
Centaur, cpr repro that I sanded and recleared. I tweeked the art around all of the inserts (last one available)
Family GUY
Addams Family stock cpr silver
BATMAN 66
IRON MAIDEN pro stern
No FEAR
Transformers $475
AC/DC pro
Rolling Stones LE stern
Bumper pool $375
wwf Royal Rumble set
Batman Forever
Indy Jones 4 $500
Wheel of Fortune $500
Batman Dark Knight
Lucky Strike/Gold strike
Car hop
Harley Davidson stern
CSI
gottlieb james bond 007 sys 80
Contact- williams $375
Wizard of OZ
Fire nos $500
Popeye $575
Speak Easy
Star Wars DE
Simpsons pin party set $975 for set
DE simpsons
spring break $500
world Champ
Star Wars Episode1 pin 2000
Nitro Ground shaker gold

I also have a lot of used pf's. They were all bought for restoration, so they are not all blown out. If you are looking for a used title, feel free to check in

I also OFFER A PF INSTALL KIT for pf's that are clearcoated. The idea is to remove the clear before drilling in to the clear, thus avoiding any chipping, cracking, or lifting. people are very happy with this kit, and process for installing the pf's. The whole kit is 75$ There are reviews on pinside about how much this kit has helped people do an installation without damaging the clear.

And I have sheets of 8x11 lo tac mylar. 2 sheets for $5 or 5 for 10$

I am always interested in trade offers, plus or minus cash

Item photos

cent7 (resized).jpg
cent9 (resized).jpg
cent10 (resized).jpg
as9 (resized).jpg
as1 (resized).jpg
as7 (resized).jpg

Photos not showing? Make sure your ad blocker plugin is not hiding them.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

Listing result

The seller marked this ad as "not sold". The item did not sell through Pinside so there's no listing result.

Item location

Galesburg, MI, US

Seller insights

These are kruzman's all time market stats.

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

100.0%

Go to kruzman's stats page

#2 7 months ago

I dont think it on the above list but I have a nos family guy also

#3 7 months ago

also have a TZ mini pf that has a little glue showing on the inside edge of an insert. its a new repro with a nice clear for 100.

other mini pf's available are
simpsons pinball party
shadow repro
Indy jones, used but looks brand new
Indy jones totally populated but has cracking in finish, so needs to be recleared, maybe a little touch up

#4 7 months ago

Hi Ron,
As far as used PF's, any Bally Playboy's, Paragon or Xenon's floating around?

#6 7 months ago

I know I have a used bally playboy I bought to restore, I think I have a used paragon, possibly a xenon. I will check

#7 7 months ago

Flash Gordon??

#8 7 months ago

Firepower?

#9 7 months ago

Thanks Ron.

#10 7 months ago

No farepower, although 2 people have nos firepowers up for sale right now, and both seem like pretty straight forward guys. they are a special one that has a red planet rather than blue I believe. firepower is an awesome game, but they are going to hear my fav statement
"Duh? thats more than I paid for my game. If interested they are on marketplace an ebay.

I only found my bally playboy. if interested, send me a pf at ronkruzman@comcast.net

I want to remind everyone that the pinball at the zoo is comming in 2 weeks I think, maybe 3. its always the week after taxes, so I dont make plans in case I finally decide take my own life. may as well write out a facebook suicide not about how the draconian irs drove me to end it all. Some flks dont know sarcasm so I will say I am totally kidding. I dont even mind paying my part of living free, I just dont plan or save well any more. (when you dont make much, you dont want to save even if you can) Being self employed (for 28 years) I should know to stash 25% of my income.

Anyway I will be at the zoo show each day between j dayhuffs and c. rocks booths helping out. then we do the auction on sat at 1 pm I believe. there is no fee for buyer or seller. I am not on facebook or any of that stuff, but you folks that are should try to do some promo for the show. The more people the more fun, the more games, the more pretty girlfriends/wives and in my case ex wives. ha

I want to thank everyone who supports my efforts. cheers. rk

#11 7 months ago

Would you have a used class of 1812?

#12 7 months ago

Auction is at 3pm on Saturday. Everything that is to be auctioned off needs to be in the auction area by 2pm.

John

#13 7 months ago

Any chance a Tales From The Crypt kicking around?

#14 7 months ago

Don't do it Ron, well if you do at least waot till after pinball at the zoo, Dayhuff is gonna need your help selling his stuff.

#15 7 months ago

Gottlieb Buccaneer?

#16 7 months ago

Stargate? Mine looks like Stevie Wonder restored it.

#17 7 months ago

i-see-what-you-did-there-stevie-wondwer-memes (resized).jpg

#18 7 months ago
Quoted from crlush:

Don't do it Ron, well if you do at least waot till after pinball at the zoo, Dayhuff is gonna need your help selling his stuff.

Yeah no doubt, anytime after that is fine. LOL.

Just kidding of course.

John

#19 7 months ago

Ez on that permanent sleep talk now Hide the sharp objects turn off the country music everything's gonna be alright as long as you pay me off first or I'm gonna kill ya lol

#20 7 months ago

Ahh. man I dont laugh enough. Thats rich!.
ok for all of those shout out requests, I have a populated buccaneer. its interesting because all of the inserts got replaced, and I dont know much about how it looks compared to what it should look like. It came in as partial payment toward work, and I will let it go very reasonably priced, since I have so many sys 1 parts already. I cant ship populated pf's, but maybe you are coming to the show. I can take some pics first but if you have interest, you can drop by the studio (free tour) or I can try to get it to the show. right now I am driving a...... kia. and not the SUV type, so I dont know if I can get it to the show in my car. if the weather is good, I can drive my kubota L3400, and put it right in the loader.

which reminds me of when country great (but creepy ) George Jones went to jail for drunk driving. his wife took his keys so he couldn't go to the liquor store, so he drove his 14hp John Deere lawn tractor to the store and of course, got pulled over, and yep. they took him to jail for drunk driving. I think he should have got an award for both creativity and not driving the car.

concerning the PATZ again, I know J.D. has a bunch of games and project games that he will have at the show for sale. If you have a thread john, please put a link here, on this thread. I know chris rock has both Earth shaker, and hook for sale that he is bringing to the show. He has an amazing ToM in my guest house right now that he is looking to sell or trade. Its one of those games that has had such little play, That I doubt it has ever been restored, everything is original and perfect. No use contacting me concerning those games, just contact Mr dayhuff or c rock,

Thanks for the support, kruz

1 week later
#21 7 months ago

The Joker poker (cpr gold) is no longer available.

#22 7 months ago

I never mentioned this in the description, but I try to customize the install kits to the pf I usually know you are installing. A few people are using the kit on stock cleared reproductions by cpr and mirco with great results.
I wanted to mention that I can include a bit to star roll overs. I test the pf's I clear to make sure a star post works freely, but I know it is not unusual for a reproduction to have too much clear in the roll over, and it is a great way to make a costly mistake. I have a bit that is just wide enough that if you have a clogged star insert, this will gap it.

so if you mention you need it i will put it in the kit rather than so other bit.

So I hope that answers some folks question

If you are not familiar with my pf install kits you can research them in my old thread. there are some pics on this one I think on the first and second pages
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/nosnew-playfields-available-as-of-june-5

2 weeks later
#23 6 months ago

The wizard of oz pf is no longer available.
I am looking for some nos/ repro pf's to replenish my stock. Let me know if you have any you want to sell or trade, or trade for clear service.

#25 6 months ago

Thanks for the bump and compliment.
I like to use this on going list of the pfs I have in stock as a discussion thread for playfields. So if anyone has something to say or ask, or looking for something pf wise, feel free to speak up.
I used to go to a motorcycle shop on tuesday nights after work, where all of the towns knuckle-draggers used to swing by and have a couple before going home, and we mostly yapped bikes, and restorations, and of courses bitches (that is said with all respect, its just the vernacular in the bike world). So it would be cool if this was the computer version of that. I will start posting the pf titles being sought by folks contacting me, that I dont have. maybe someone out there has one.

A customer sent me a pic of the paragon I did for him almost completely installed. He is also using my install kit. it looks amazing, I will try to get him to post a pic here.

#26 6 months ago

Here you go Ron.

The pictures don’t do this playfield justice. Absolute beauty and the install kit was extremely helpful. I also had Ron add the dimples to this NOS playfield which helped a ton when populating the playfield.

728C9D69-D761-47DE-8DD1-25254AFC5BC9 (resized).jpeg

E46382D5-54C1-460B-902F-6757FD439F2C (resized).jpeg

F3B956C5-5C84-499E-AA2B-1ACA91CA3076 (resized).jpeg

194EB3D0-A828-4912-9CE0-FD94356D2615 (resized).jpeg

F637C812-DCAA-4BDD-A7DF-8CCA6573C85D (resized).jpeg

8C3991AF-F1EA-43D7-B6E4-87D3691A480C (resized).jpeg

#27 6 months ago

That pf install work really looks awesome, and I am really happy to be a part of that game!! it took a while, but it looks like you used the time to polish every part. Paragon is a cruel game to play, which I love because I dont get bored of it, though it is more fun to play against someone else.
so thank you for the pics.

attention. I have a couple jobs done and I am in the process of finding the owners. Some of my documents are at the accountants. Anyway if I am clearing a cpr TOTAN for you and you also bought my SW episode one, the totan is all done and came out so nice (sometimes some repros are not easy. this title is not easy, and I think it helped that it sat for a year before I got started on it)
so please contact me, otherwise I have to start going thru all my emails.

IN the future if you work with me, please contact me thru ronkruzman@comcast.net so I can save the emails. I realize we save them thru cpr, but for the most part they all have the same topic, which is the title of this thread.

So cleared totan and cleared SW episode 1, come one down!
Thanks to everyone who supports kruzman pf's

#28 6 months ago

I had to renew the thread, so the post dont carry over, but today I posted that I just finished clearing a cpr totan for a customer who bought it from me as well as a SW episode 1. So if this is your pf send me an email and we will get it settled up and crated, and out to ya.
came out beautiful. That title is often a lot of work to get right (as far as repros go) so I am really happy with this one.

Also if you look in the archives of pf's available for april, a customer just posted pics of the paragon that I did for him, that he has installed. Looks amazing. Sometimes people forget to send me pics of the pf after they are installed. I really enoy seeing them installed, and I keep the pics.

#29 6 months ago

Sorry today's posts did carry over. oops
totally sober

#30 6 months ago

I'm the TOTAN / SW:E1 guy, I'll send a PM/email. Thanks!

#31 6 months ago

here a video of a guy doing a playfield assembly on a doctor who playfeild you did.

#32 6 months ago
Quoted from kruzman:

or looking for something pf wise, feel free to speak up.

Any chance you have a JP or BTTF or Strange Science pf just laying around wanting to be cleared?

#33 6 months ago

Ron - any chance a Pinbot playfield is hanging around?

#34 6 months ago

Hi Ron, looking for a used EBD if you happen to have one... mine is sad.

#35 6 months ago

Ron have you come across an 1812 or an alien poker yet?

#36 6 months ago

Ron promised he would do my Dolly Parton someday when he gets bored, so don’t wear him out please.

#37 6 months ago

Heavy metal meltdown ?
I take it !!

#38 6 months ago

Any chance you have a South Park playfield?

#39 6 months ago

Swing and a miss, on all of them except the EBD used.
I do have an EBD. I am not in the shop right now to know if it is restorable of just for a dimple pattern (they made 3 different versions of that title, or should I say the back side dimple pattern has 3 versions)

I play my alien poker game in the shop almost every day. That is a surprisingly great game. The problem I am having right now is the prices everyone wants for the nos pf's. Like the DE simpsons I bought. I have 700 in to it. There is a lot of paint work that has to be done to make my standards (inserts have cracks around them), plus it is not dimpled. That takes me almost 2 days to make a template and then drill out a pf. I made a policy after the desimpsons that I cant pay retail for the older pf's because they need plenty of work before the clear, plus they are the ones that people always say "thats more than the game cost!!"

speaking of which, I just got a nos flash delivered that belongs to a customer. I cant wait to dig in to it. I love it when people restore games, and it cost more than the average game of that title cost. of course once restored, if it is restored well, you name your price.

#40 6 months ago
Quoted from kruzman:

Swing and a miss, on all of them except the EBD used.
I do have an EBD. I am not in the shop right now to know if it is restorable of just for a dimple pattern (they made 3 different versions of that title, or should I say the back side dimple pattern has 3 versions)
I play my alien poker game in the shop almost every day. That is a surprisingly great game. The problem I am having right now is the prices everyone wants for the nos pf's. Like the DE simpsons I bought. I have 700 in to it. There is a lot of paint work that has to be done to make my standards (inserts have cracks around them), plus it is not dimpled. That takes me almost 2 days to make a template and then drill out a pf. I made a policy after the desimpsons that I cant pay retail for the older pf's because they need plenty of work before the clear, plus they are the ones that people always say "thats more than the game cost!!"
speaking of which, I just got a nos flash delivered that belongs to a customer. I cant wait to dig in to it. I love it when people restore games, and it cost more than the average game of that title cost. of course once restored, if it is restored well, you name your price.

Hi Ron, do let me know the state of the EBD and what you're looking for. I don't have restoration skills and know you're not taking on restoration projects but if it is in any sort of useable state I'm guessing I'll be in, I posted mine in the horror pics thread and I have no idea when Micro's remake will be coming.

#41 6 months ago

I will take a look at the EBD. I dont remember if it is worth restoring or if it is art or overlay material. generally those pf;s sell for about 950 to 1050 for the nice repos. if you get a IPB check the art work really good, usually the flaws are right in the center in the felt and the balls.
Maybe someone who watches this thread has an extra EBD??

when reminds me. a customer is looking for DE batman pf. I have a really nice used that I may let go, but I am just throwing this out in case anyone has a nos. Total long shot. I know of one person who is going to read this and say, "yea right" (JD), because they seem to be rare.

also another customer is looking for a white water set. if you want to sell either , contact me at ronkruzman@comcast.net and I will hook you up with them. No use being a middle man and raising the price. I could use some karma

#42 6 months ago

Here is some eye candy of a nos spy hunter. I couldnt find a used pf to make a dimple template for it, but none the less it came out so nice. Its owned by a pinside fella named whitey out in beautiful CA. He and his father do amazing game restorations. Amazing workmanship. Occasionally the sell the games they restore.

All of the inserts were cracked pretty bad, and some loose. The background color is an odd version of black so it took some work to get the shade right.
My goal was to paint in the inserts so it looks like it is made of one material. There are a set of inserts at the top that are a little off center. the only way to fix this is to make the insert key line circle thicker all the way around. Often I do just that, but this pf wouldn't allow for it because it would have stood out, so I left it as is. The scratch in the paint under the top apron is left unfixed because I spent so much time on the inserts, I didnt want to blow the budget on something that was not going to show.
anyway, someone asked me to post more pics of jobs, so here ya go.

Lastly, many many people show me pf's of a perfect clear coat. Problem is they have thick hills of clear around the edges of cutouts. This happens naturally because the clear grabs the edges and shrinks. If you dont sand it level, many of the parts dont fit right, and the ball travel can be effected. Like on the drac track of a MB pf. I just wanted to point out a way for people to look at a clear is to find a reflection of something on the ceiling like a light, and move the pf slightly and as the reflection moves around the surface of the pf, watch to see how level it is.

Thanks to everyone who supports my efforts. ron kruzman

WP_20180515_17_57_28_Pro (resized).jpg

WP_20180515_17_58_36_Pro (resized).jpg

WP_20180515_17_59_00_Pro (resized).jpg

#43 6 months ago

Ron - asking on the used playfields front (since I assume you don't have any NOS) - any Bally Dungeons & Dragons?

#44 6 months ago

This is fun, its like stump the chump. No DnD. sorry

#45 6 months ago

That Spy Hunter is beautiful!
-Mike

#46 6 months ago

Looks amazing Ron. Great work!

2 weeks later
#47 5 months ago

I am listing a couple pf's on epay. here is a link, and you can click to see other auctions
ebay.com link

Also I am selling MY HUO original owner Metallica prem (it is the dirty donnie cab) comes with a polk sub and cab light system by rock pinball $6900 or best. here is a link to pics

http://s419.photobucket.com/user/kruzman/library/?view=recent&page=1

Also I have a HUO original owner Dale JR perfect. 3800

feel free to contact me if you have any questions or interest.
Thank you for your support

1 week later
#48 5 months ago

I put it up at the top of the listing but I will put it down here also. I am doing the last coats on an AMAZING SPIDERMAN, and the last cpr centaur I have. Both are for sale. The spiderman is Big and beautiful. I reglued the inserts, and since there were cracks around all of them (old pf's) I went thru and painted all of the inserts. I made sure everything looks perfect and amazing. The clear coats are spread out over a year, so super hard, and not going to change in a couple months. I repainted the back also. This was suppose to go in my game, and will if I win the lottery or marry a rich woman. This is a very rare nos pf. it is of course dimpled and drilled. the clear and paint would have cost 900 if this was a customers. Total price is$ 1850. Yep, that is more than some spent on their game.

#49 5 months ago

Any chance you have a Blackout PF?

#50 5 months ago

No black out pf. They are pretty rare nos, but if you have one that is not to worn they are very restorable. You basicly have to repaint the while back ground (black). I am doing a nos flash right now. first thing I do is reglue the inserts and sand it level. Most people think I am trying to pull a fast one on them if they see pics of their pf after sanding it level. the edges of the wood all around the un-level inserts get sanded of along with the colors. People thing I got their pf mixed up with another.

That is the biggest issue with pf's that ate lightly used and in games. people will call and want it lightly restored, and dont think it will be any work because there is not much damage. once I sand all of the screw holes, and get the inserts level, it looks like all of the used pfs. Buts that what I do.

I want to mention that I have been getting my cottage out by the studio ready for a woman to move in to, and it is taking a lot of time, since she is a fancy woman, so I am about 10 days behind and I apologize. Hopefully the extra rent money will help with the cash flow problems I experience all too often. ok back to the coal mine. It is only 80 today with 75% humidity. the last 2 days it has been 92-94 with 80-90% humidity. suuuucks. cheers, kruz

There are 84 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Marketplace Ad Listing this topic was linked to has ended.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside