span_2_(resized).jpg
span_1_(resized).jpg
mvRzPdESqLFMz6hlQNDpukw_nofurato_(resized).jpg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpg
image_(resized).jpg
image_(resized).jpg
image_(resized).jpg

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

#1 7 years ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

Other items - wanted

Nosferatu pin?? Anyone?

Added: 2016-08-18 22:00:00 UTC • Re-listed: 1 time (October 7th, 2016) • Ended: November 18th, 2016

Price

Wanted

Looking for a Nosferatu pinball machine...any condition. Only 10 made by Achille & Chalvignac out of Paris, France in the mid 80's. If you have one or know someone that does, please send a PM even if only possibly interested in selling. Here's the IPDB info:

http://www.ipdb.org/machine.cgi?id=5427

Any leads or info would be greatly appreciated. Photos courtesy of IPDB and Jean Pierre-Renault.

Item photos

image_(resized).jpg
image_(resized).jpg
image_(resized).jpg
image_(resized).jpg

Photos not showing? Make sure your ad blocker plugin is not hiding them.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

Seller insights

These are Colsond3's market stats.

gold Seller Level

Colsond3 has the Pinside Gold seller level!

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

100.0%

Go to Colsond3's stats page

Listing result

The seller marked this ad as "not sold". The item did not sell through Pinside so there's no listing result.

Item location

Langhorne, PA, US

#2 7 years ago

image_(resized).jpegimage_(resized).jpeg

#3 7 years ago

Hello,
U should ask to Michel Achille, one of the conceptor of this game. He used to start in bizness making sound cards for Tabart:

http://www.ipdb.org/search.pl?searchtype=advanced&mfgid=311

You could find him under this site:
http://mediaflip.fr/index.php/fra/a-propos/12-biographie-du-concepteur/1-nosferatu-vierzon-2009-selon-nelly

Use a online translator to catch informations ^^

Cheers

LorenZ

#4 7 years ago

mvRzPdESqLFMz6hlQNDpukw_nofurato_(resized).jpgmvRzPdESqLFMz6hlQNDpukw_nofurato_(resized).jpg

#5 7 years ago

Wow. Only 10, made in Europe, and 30 years old; you may have your work cut out for you finding it. GLWB and please keep us updated if you find it!

#6 7 years ago

I added it to the DB. Never knew this one existed. Cool.

#7 7 years ago

The right brand is Achille and Chalvignac.
I have loaded the few pictures of my own I have in stock !

#8 7 years ago

Freaky..awesome. Is that a statue?

#9 7 years ago
Quoted from LorenZ:

Hello,
U should ask to Michel Achille, one of the conceptor of this game. He used to start in bizness making sound cards for Tabart:

Awesome LorenZ. Thanks for the info.

#10 7 years ago
Quoted from Rasavage:

Wow. Only 10, made in Europe, and 30 years old; you may have your work cut out for you finding it. GLWB and please keep us updated if you find it!

It sounds like I do have my work cut out for me, unfortunately. But I'm going to give it the old college try. I'll definitely keep everyone posted.

#11 7 years ago
Quoted from SealClubber:

I added it to the DB. Never knew this one existed. Cool.

I came across it purely by chance while perusing vampire themed pins. I noticed it wasn't on here, so thanks for creating and linking it.

#12 7 years ago

Hi Colson,

If U're looking for vampires and horror pins, U should look at Spanish stuff

span_1_(resized).jpgspan_1_(resized).jpg

span_2_(resized).jpgspan_2_(resized).jpg

#13 7 years ago
Quoted from LorenZ:

If U're looking for vampires and horror pins, U should look at Spanish stuff

Are those backglasses you have, or just ones you've come across? I'd like to get both of those games, or at least the backglasses if they're around. Both Mr. Doom and Mephisto look awesome!! For Spanish games sadly I can say I've only had a Playmatic Fandango before. The PF is well manufactured on that pin, but all in all a pretty horrific pin, and not the horrific I'm looking for.

#14 7 years ago

I know the owner of these 2 backglass, but don't think he gonna sell them.
I gonna ask ^^

#15 7 years ago

I've wanted a mr doom/evil for several years now. Almost impossible to find. Found one once but it wasn't working and owner still wouldn't sell.

#16 7 years ago

I saw an amazing condition Mephisto at a fellow pinsiders home. What a great looking game...

#17 7 years ago

Monster Bash retheme?groovie-ghoulies_(resized).jpggroovie-ghoulies_(resized).jpg

#18 7 years ago
Quoted from cosmokramer:

I saw an amazing condition Mephisto at a fellow pinsiders home. What a great looking game...

I wonder if that was my old one. I had a really nice one that now lives in the Chicago area. A very cool rare game game and I miss it!

#19 7 years ago
Quoted from LorenZ:

I know the owner of these 2 backglass, but don't think he gonna sell them.
I gonna ask ^^

Please do and let me know....if they are just thrown in a stack of glasses sitting there like shown in the pics, I'd be glad to give them a happy home, frame and hang them and make sure they don't get damaged.

#20 7 years ago

Colson,
have you seen this movie?
It's my favorite vampire film.

http://m.imdb.com/title/tt0079641/

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/nosferatu-pin-anyone and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.