• 4 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 years ago by johnbtcb
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_2727_(resized).JPG

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has expired, so this topic closed automatically.

#1 7 years ago

EXPIRED

Expired ad

This ad has expired and was removed from the MarketPlace. The owner has been requested to end their ad, so it can be archived.

Parts - wanted

NOS translite for i500 wanted

Added: 2016-05-24 02:10:39 UTC

#2 7 years ago

I have a nos translite, it has never seen daylight or a pinball. Has some haircracks from storing or moving and some small pieces of tape which i do not dare remove. Pm me for details and i could send some pics so you could compare it to your colours.

2 weeks later
#3 7 years ago

Probably not needed anymore...

#4 7 years ago

Hey, just saw this. You get one ? Not sure if I can help, but if you need a scan of mine or something (again, not even sure you can do that/reproduce it), that would be no problem.

#5 7 years ago

i'm still looking.... there's gotta one out there somewhere... squirreled away

mine has no physical defects.... but boy does it look like a cheap reproduction.

... the search continues...

#6 7 years ago

Man you've amassed quite the nice collection. Nice job there. So when's the party ?

#7 7 years ago

my house is always open to anyone wanting to just play some f'n pinball and drink a few beers...

for you though, i'll even do up some BBQ and spin up a little whitehouse on the hi-fi

i started moving machines down into the basement on sunday (got 7 down there thus far and MAN am i sore from that - if it weren't for the lectrotruck, i don't imagine i'd be collecting at all - (as the descent down is both dangerous and difficult))....

we still have flooring and trim, and stuff to get done down there - but i was growing tired of machines being in my space upstairs.

IMG_2727_(resized).JPGIMG_2727_(resized).JPG

#8 7 years ago

Ha ! No doubt in my mind you've got some way off my radar type shit. Would love to hear yer collection (minus Whitehouse ) someday. You going to Riot Fest ?

#9 7 years ago

Your pin line-up is SWEET ! Been jonesing to play some STTNG.

#10 7 years ago
Quoted from Gryszzz:

Ha ! No doubt in my mind you've got some way off my radar type shit. Would love to hear yer collection (minus Whitehouse ) someday. You going to Riot Fest ?

no plans to go to riot fest - despite knowing better that i should be (misfits, ween, andrew wk, gwar).

only show planned for the summer is raekown & ghostface @ the metro.

#11 7 years ago

Have a NOS Indy 500 translight in Columbus, Ohio.

PM sent.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has expired, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/nos-translite-for-i500-wanted and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.