Topic Stats

• 11 posts
  • 3 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 day ago by CaptainNeo
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 3 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

IMG_20190613_195138771 (resized).jpg
IMG_20190613_195129478 (resized).jpg
IMG_20190613_195117939 (resized).jpg

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

It was generated from this Marketplace listing.

#1 70 days ago

Price

$ 299

for sale

NOS populated Starship Troopers Ramp

Added: June 14th, 2019 Re-listed: 1 time
Condition: New

Item description

This is an original fully populated NOS starship troopers ramp. Fully wired with flashers, bugs and ships. Just drop in ready. All original. Springsteel flaps have a little surface rust on them, but the ramp is unused and minty. Very large piece and will never find a fully populated one on the repro market. $350 + shipping or pickup in SE Wi.

Item photos

IMG_20190613_195117939 (resized).jpg
IMG_20190613_195129478 (resized).jpg
IMG_20190613_195138771 (resized).jpg

Photos not showing? Make sure your ad blocker plugin is not hiding them.

Shipping/pickup info

Pick up
Willing to ship mainland
Willing to ship overseas

Contact

Contact CaptainNeo via PinsideMail.

Send PM

Item location

Burlington, WI, US

Seller insights

These are CaptainNeo's all time market stats.

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

100.0%

Go to CaptainNeo's stats page

Other ads from this Pinsider

CaptainNeo currently has 4 other ads on the Pinside marketplace.

Wanted
Parts - Wanted
Burlington, WI
Wanted
Parts - Wanted
Burlington, WI
Wanted
Wanted
Parts - Wanted
Burlington, WI

#2 69 days ago

Like finding a needle in a haystack!

#3 68 days ago

yes, especially how hard it is to store this thing for years like I have. Luckily when I had SST, it didn't need a new ramp, but most have the sides all cracked out. Unfortunately, I don't have the parts storage areas like I used to, so all my big parts stash have to go.

#4 68 days ago

I was just like... a 400 dollar ramp? Damn. Then I saw the picture. Holy crap, did they really attach all that stuff on the ramp itself? LOL. No wonder that "most have the sides all cracked out"....they totally ruined the structural integrity mounting all that stuff!

#5 68 days ago

My troopers ramp is perfect too thankfully. If you need one, this is the opportunity.

#6 68 days ago
Quoted from Frax:

I was just like... a 400 dollar ramp? Damn. Then I saw the picture. Holy crap, did they really attach all that stuff on the ramp itself? LOL. No wonder that "most have the sides all cracked out"....they totally ruined the structural integrity mounting all that stuff!

yes, they packed a lot of shit on this ramp. On the plus side, it made it really easy to do a shop job, because once you take the ramp out, there is hardly anything left in the game. They do have a lot of structure posts for support, and the ramp feels thicker than most.

#7 68 days ago

That's good to know. I'd love to own one at some point, but haven't been lucky enough to find one at a price that was right. Not paying like 3500 for a SST.

1 week later
1 month later
1 week later

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

It was generated from this Marketplace listing.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside