(Topic ID: 139632)

Looking for Playfields thread (Buy, sell, trade)

By shacklersrevenge

8 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_2838 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_2839 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_0725 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_3208 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_3209 (resized).jpeg
    20240202_190400 (resized).jpg
    20240202_190341 (resized).jpg
    20240129_170949 (resized).jpg
    20240129_170951 (resized).jpg
    20240129_164656 (resized).jpg
    20240129_170940 (resized).jpg
    WHOdunnit pinball (resized).jpg
    IMG_0537 (resized).png
    IMG_0209 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_0538 (resized).png
    IMG_0205 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider thatonedude.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#2008 4 years ago

I'm looking for a partially(or fully, I suppose) populated scared stiff. Art condition is immaterial.

1 week later
    #2038 4 years ago

Any Flintstones playfields floating around?

3 months later
    #2096 3 years ago

SOLD!
    Parts - For Sale
    Used, good condition - “Used Simpsons Kooky Carnival playfield. Looks pretty good. Happy to talk trades. Local pickup is preferred, but I'll ship it if you want to pay for it.”
    2020-07-16
    San Ramon, CA
    95 (OBO)
    Archived after: 15 days
    Viewed: 188 times

2 months later
    #2164 3 years ago

My wishlist:
    Flintstones - any condition
    Strange science - useable, with parts is a bonus

2 months later
    #2233 3 years ago

Bump for a worn Flintstones.

1 month later
    #2285 3 years ago
    Quoted from truemagoo102:

I have two populated High Speed playfields, one complete with wire harness with wear and one in good condition that can definitely be touched up. (Also have a nice condition lower High Speed cabinet)

You can control the playfield with an APC

1 month later
    #2334 3 years ago

Anyone have a decent looking Star Trip playfield?

1 month later
    #2361 2 years ago
    Quoted from Paulb:

blown out hi speed with few parts on the under side, consider it just playfield and everything else bonus

I sent a PM.

8 months later
    #2555 2 years ago

Looking for a Space Station. Player quality is fine. Mine has paint flaking badly where there was no mylar to protect it.

#2556 2 years ago

Also, I have a fully populated Strange Science with wiring harness that I am willing to sell or trade for something. Local preferred, but we could perhaps work something out for shipping.

1 week later
    #2568 2 years ago

SOLD!
    Parts - For Sale
    Used, fair condition - “I've got a populated Strange Science playfield with an intact wiring harness. I was going to use this as the basis for a new game, using a Cobrapin board, but I've got a lot of pro...”
    2022-05-02
    San Ramon, CA
    250 (OBO)
    Archived after: 3 days
    Viewed: 478 times

2 months later
    #2681 1 year ago

Any Space Station playfields in decent condition floating around out there?

2 months later
    #2761 1 year ago

Still looking for a damaged Lethal Weapon. Art can be gone.

1 month later
    #2785 1 year ago

Rixzilla has a Jokerz listed on ebay.
    ebay.com link: itm

2 months later
    #2835 1 year ago

newovad where are you located?

#2837 1 year ago

Alas, a bit far. I have a partially populated High Speed that I haven't found time to mess with. I'm considering putting a hardtop on it and building a game out of it, but I have too many projects ahead of it....

1 month later
    #2880 1 year ago

Anyone have a High Speed sitting around? Preferably one with art damage, as I'm using it to make a homebrew and don't want to sacrifice a usable playfield.

#2883 1 year ago
    Quoted from kruzman:

here is one for two fiddy

Way too nice for me. I'm sanding the art off and physically altering the area around the pops and lanes.

#2888 1 year ago
    Quoted from kruzman:

OK I see what cha mean. I think the only pf I have that I would feel ok with the art being sanded down is a sea witch.

Yeah, I'm not ok with ruining useable playfields for my weird one off projects.
    One of my upcoming projects is getting an F-14 running again from nothing but a populated playfield. My goal is 1 week, from commencing the project to a flipping machine. We'll see how it goes.

#2891 1 year ago
    Quoted from kruzman:

You sound fun, I dont think we have met, have fun, I love challenging myself also. Good luck.

Thanks! Next time you are around the Bay Area, hit me up. I feel like a lot of games were parted out before their time. And a lot of perfectly good designs were hobbled by rules or just the tech of time. Cheap controllers like the Cobrapin are making it easier to breathe new life into these old gems.

3 months later
    #3047 11 months ago
    Quoted from TomDK:

They are also great for a suspended ceiling in the gameroom

Well, if this is the "Looking for playfields" topic, I think we've found them all. They are on TomDK's wall!

3 months later
    #3141 8 months ago

EDIT: playfield is sold. Parts and harness will be available.

I'm cleaning up a partially populated T2 playfield. It's dirty, but the art looks pretty good. There is some rust discoloration where the ramps had contacted the pf which would be covered up.
    Currently, I'm planning on finishing the strip down and clean, and removing the wiring harness and boards to sell for WPC recreations. If you happen to be looking for one with the harness, ping me quick. I'd say that some cleaning would make this a players pf, and it would be a fine candidate for a full restore.
    Located in the SF bay area
    20230808_090243 (resized).jpg20230808_090243 (resized).jpg20230808_093617 (resized).jpg20230808_093617 (resized).jpg

3 months later
    #3224 4 months ago
    Quoted from Dee-Bow:

Sorry to derail the thread. Does anyone have a tip or trick for removing a stripped t-nut that just spins when i try to remove a starpost on the playfield? Or a link to a thread if there is something on pinside..thanks

If it is sticking out enough, a vice grip. Otherwise, I'll wedge the edge of a flat blade screwdriver in the little groove and crank on it. Usually at that point, the post will break off, so I suggest having a replacement on hand to prevent rage issues.

4 months later
    #3307 4 days ago

Looking for a badly worn high speed. I'm working on a high speed based homebrew, and I need another playfield for experimentation.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider thatonedude.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/nos-playfields-you-havent-seen-and-i-havent-seen?tu=thatonedude and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.