(Topic ID: 139632)

Looking for Playfields thread (Buy, sell, trade)

By shacklersrevenge

8 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 3,305 posts
  • 859 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 25 days ago by kruzman
  • Topic is favorited by 347 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_0725 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_3208 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_3209 (resized).jpeg
    20240202_190400 (resized).jpg
    20240202_190341 (resized).jpg
    20240129_170949 (resized).jpg
    20240129_170951 (resized).jpg
    20240129_164656 (resized).jpg
    20240129_170940 (resized).jpg
    WHOdunnit pinball (resized).jpg
    IMG_0537 (resized).png
    IMG_0209 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_0538 (resized).png
    IMG_0205 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_0206 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_0213 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider roar.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1115 5 years ago

I've got a Silverball Mania with plastics for sale in the Marketplace. $800USD + Shipping.

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/65923

3 years later
    #2726 1 year ago
    Quoted from Pinballemporium:

Wall hangers:
    -Bally Playboy: $100
    -Bally Harlem Globetrotters: $75
    -Centigrade 37: $100
    -Centaur: $50 (have 2)
    -Spirit lower: $50
    -Silverball Mania: $50 (few inserts missing)
    *All still have most lamp sockets on them, some have minor hardware. PICK UP only in Matthews, NC. Cash and carry.
    Also have really nice, original TOTAN. Was going to clear and scratch build, but too many projects: $350

Anyone local to Pinballemporium and willing to help with shipping to Canada? Not sure what you’d consider fair compensation to ship a pf but let’s talk if you’re interested! I’m really looking for a centigrade 37 pf for another project and this one is priced right! Just a little too far to drive

Added 9 months ago:

C37 Playfield located, no longer require one!

2 months later
    #2777 1 year ago

Would love to get my hands on a used and worn Centigrade 37. Looking to spend around $100 plus shipping to Canada!

Added 9 months ago:

6 months later
    #2950 1 year ago

Still looking for a worm and used Centigrade 37 playfield… Not looking for the beautiful reproduction.

Added 9 months ago:

1 month later
    #3003 1 year ago
    Quoted from Dee-Bow:

Anyone that wants to practice shipping pf's can send me a Mousin Around or a Whirlwind !

lol... add me to that list of people willing to accept playfield shippers in training If you don't want to worry about how the playfield gets to me then this is perfect opportunity to see what the minimum amount of packing is that you can get away with shipping a playfield with! Looking for a well loved and worn Centigrade 37, would love to find one south of $200! It will NOT be restored, it will be repurposed into a guitar!

Added 9 months ago:

2 months later
    #3079 10 months ago
    Quoted from John_I:

I have a Wade Krause Centigrade 37 playfield that I bought with full intention to use by now and have since changed directions. I sold my really nice C37 a year back and the buyer didn't want to purchase the playfield. It has basically been in my closet for three years in the original wrapping paper from Wade. Only pulled out to ogle, inspect and take pictures.
    I hate to sell this but it is time for this to go into a game. This is a really sought after playfield, silk screened, licensed and the work of a real artist. I can ship it in a wooden box for $100 to the continental US.
    PM me with your offer. [quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

I’d post this over in the original C37 playfield thread as they have been trying to gather names to get re-run of this… so there are people actively looking for one who may not see this post. I believe they $710+shipping if I’m not mistaken, you shouldn't have any trouble getting that for it.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/1977-gottlieb-centigrade-37-want-a-new-playfield/page/6#post-7524974

#3086 10 months ago
    Quoted from John_I:

Thanks! The C37 playfield is sold

nice! Congrats! You are going to miss that playfield man… it was a thing of beauty!

5 months later
    #3223 4 months ago
    Quoted from Dee-Bow:

Sorry to derail the thread. Does anyone have a tip or trick for removing a stripped t-nut that just spins when i try to remove a starpost on the playfield? Or a link to a thread if there is something on pinside..thanks

I feel like a set of vice grips should be able to get a hold of the t-nut, then just unscrew from above while holding the vice grip, a little awkward, but it should work.

Edit: Or is the t-nut sunk so far into the wood you can't get a hold of it with vice grips?

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider roar.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/nos-playfields-you-havent-seen-and-i-havent-seen?tu=roar and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.