(Topic ID: 139632)

Looking for Playfields thread (Buy, sell, trade)

By shacklersrevenge

8 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 3,305 posts
  • 859 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 26 days ago by kruzman
  • Topic is favorited by 347 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_0725 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_3208 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_3209 (resized).jpeg
    20240202_190400 (resized).jpg
    20240202_190341 (resized).jpg
    20240129_170949 (resized).jpg
    20240129_170951 (resized).jpg
    20240129_164656 (resized).jpg
    20240129_170940 (resized).jpg
    WHOdunnit pinball (resized).jpg
    IMG_0537 (resized).png
    IMG_0209 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_0538 (resized).png
    IMG_0205 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_0206 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_0213 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mustangpaul.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#40 8 years ago
    Quoted from Schusler:

Never seen a nos Data East Batman playfield - anybody else?

Ohhhh, I have one of those, cleared too...hanging on my ceiling also a Space Station and a LOTR.

#44 8 years ago
    Quoted from Stu:

if someone has an actual NOS DE Batman Playfield please let me know as we wold love to Repro it!

Hey Stu, will this do? I hope to find the game close to me some day.

IMGA0166.jpgIMGA0166.jpg

IMGA0167.jpgIMGA0167.jpg

IMGA0168.jpgIMGA0168.jpg

#77 8 years ago
    Quoted from Robotoes:

I am looking for a Space Shuttle PF. That won't cost a kidney.

Sorry to say it may cost 2 kidneys for a nice one.

#97 8 years ago
    Quoted from Stu:

Why would we do that when we have already run this title?...

You've run all the titles that people have listed here saying that they have?

#99 8 years ago

Thanks Stu, you are one busy dude that's for sure.

2 weeks later
    #161 8 years ago
    Quoted from Chosen_S:

Is SS Scared Stiff (usually is)
    Or Space Station?

Depends which club your talking in.

#194 8 years ago
    Quoted from Stu:

Really??? Let's see, 3 runs of Xenon PF, 3 runs of Fathom PF, 5 runs of Centaur PF, 2 runs of The Shadow Plastics, 2 runs of G-N-R Plastics, 2 runs of Space Invasers Plastics, 2 runs of DE Star Trek Plastics, 2 runs of EATPM Plastics, 3 runs of Centaur Plastics, 2 runs of Whitewater plastics, 2 runs of Whirlwind plastics, 2 runs of EBD plastics, shall I continue.....
    Radius118 you really need to research History BEFORE making a statement like this.....

Ouch....good comeback Stu.

3 weeks later
    #215 8 years ago
    Quoted from Gatecrasher:

I like finding these (although I don't seem to find them anymore).
    Fully-assembled NOS playfields in the original wooden Bally crate. Then you not only get the mint playfield, you also get the mint apron, score cards, plastics, all the mechanisms, switches, wiring, etc.
    The only thing you usually need to replace are the rubbers because they tend to be dry-rotted after 40 years. Everything was like-new on this one. The only thing I had to replace other than the rubbers was one lamp socket that had a broken lug. Even the connectors were mint.
    Plug 'n' Play
    00a1.jpeg
    00a2.JPG
    I also had fully-assembled NOS Bally Fathom, Playboy, and Star Trek playfields over the years.
    I haven't seen any in several years now though.

How the heck do you find something like that.

#217 8 years ago
    Quoted from Jabbles180:

Silverdale mania

??? You mean Silverball Mania don't you.

4 months later
    #296 8 years ago
    Quoted from CaptainNeo:

I'm up for playing a game. Dollar game?

Yup most games are a dollar per play these days.

#299 8 years ago
    Quoted from CaptainNeo:

is that what dollar games mean in MN?

Sometimes yes......sometimes no.

#309 8 years ago
    Quoted from Dayhuff:

I don't see any wear on this one so I'm sorry its just not for you.

John P. Dayhuff
    Battle Creek, MI.
    269-979-3836

IMG_0046_(resized).JPG

Good thing I can't zoom in on that thing.

#321 8 years ago

Oh man that's a shame, I can't imagine trying to fix his face. It's such great art work too.

#329 8 years ago
    Quoted from balboarules:

Yeah, tell me about it, I had to buy another playfield and do a full swap, I could not live with my game like that.

Maybe you could take it to an art restoration place, after all it is art that has to be replaced.

#334 8 years ago

I just bought a new 2011 Rolling Stones pf from Stern for $189 and they said it wasn't a second and nothing wrong with it. I'm gonna light up the inserts and use it as wall art after my bodyman is done spraying clear on it. BTW they have 9 left.

#347 8 years ago
    Quoted from CaptainNeo:

that's about the same value i'd put on it, if it was fully populated and put in a cabinet.

Ya know that's what I like about you....always something positive and nice to say.

2 weeks later
    #384 7 years ago
    Quoted from Hammerhead:

Are there very good to great to NOS BTTF playfields out there?

PM Kruzman.

5 months later
    #577 7 years ago
    Quoted from kruzman:

I have a nos DE star wars pf as well as 66 new/nos others.
    I have been trying to manage a pf co op, but like mentioned above, there are not many for sale. Often when people sell the one pf they have they want the sky and the moon for it. so what I do is: If you sell me a new, nos pf, when you need one in the future and I have one you get it for my cost rounded up. If you have never sold me a pf thats ok too. The way I do it for the most part is if it cost me 700 or less I add 100, over 700 I add 200.
    So prices are diffrent for the same titles all of the time. I have so much money tied up in to 60 pf's. some dont sell for 10 years. I have one that I bought 13 years ago.
    If your mind set is short termed, and you get a nos ToM you can make a one time pimp preimum of $2000 on it. gouge someone once. Since you have a regular job, it dosent matter, just extra money. This is the problem I am running in to lately when trying to keep and buy pf's to keep in stock for people. If you plan to be in pinball for a life time, it may be a good investment to sell your pf at an acceptable price when you still make some money. Then when you need a title in the future and contact me, just remind me to check the ToM you sold me at xxxx, and I will hook you up any time.
    I try to post a list of the pf's available monthly on pinside but you can always check in any time if you are looking for a title, or beter yet selling a title.
    I want to thank the 2 people who sold me pf's at expo, and the guy who sold the pf that I borrowed money for before I left, because my phone battery was dead for 12 hours. Even though I checked in and reconfirmed 3 times that week including the day before. Not cool at all.
    Anyway nothing new. as always I want to thank everyone for the support! cheers, r kruzman

Your one of the good guys in the hobby Ron.

#597 7 years ago
    Quoted from kruzman:

Mustang Paul, Long time supporter, thanks again. Its been over 10 years that this is my only job.

WOW 10 years...I look forward to you reaching the 20 year mark.

1 month later
    #665 7 years ago
    Quoted from hawkeyexx:

I'm looking for a Comet Playfield. I emailed CPR asking for a quote three weeks ago. They have not answered my email.
    Thank you

A quote? If they don't have one for sale on their web site they don't have one.

1 month later
    2 months later
    #816 7 years ago
    Quoted from RustyLizard:

First off, please note the missing inserts that I mentioned. Some guys like to backlight their wall art and this one would look off with the bare holes.
    I think the playfield has more value as a restore candidate and I think you could find cheaper wall art.
    That being said, this would make an awesome hanger because of all the color it has. If you want it for $100 PM me and I will give you payment info. If you want to look for something cheaper, I get that too.

Are those inserts available anywhere?

#818 7 years ago
    Quoted from RustyLizard:

I haven't looked. I sold my Cybernaut the way it was. They are just round so I would think so.

I would think so too. What color should they be?

6 months later
    #923 6 years ago
    Quoted from Chosen_S:

I’m looking for a few used 70’s 80’s or 90’s playfields to put in my game room, anyone have anything?
    Any manufacturer is good, no playboy playfield though

I have BOP. $70 + shipping PM me if interested.

5 months later
    #1027 6 years ago
    Quoted from Elevatorman:

Used Monster Bash Playfield in need of restoration.
    250.00 plus 50.00 shipping to local 48 states.

PM sent.

2 weeks later
    #1046 6 years ago
    Quoted from ChrisS:

Cyclone CPR Playfield. This has some crazing on the inserts and some rippling around the subway windows. This is considered a "C" level playfield. $300.00

Would re-clearing fix that?

3 months later
    #1128 5 years ago
    Quoted from chris111:

Hi....im UK based but have a fully restored playfield ready for Clearcoat....it will be about 4weeks or so.i have just done two data east Simpsons and posted pics on here so you can see my work
    Chris

Welcome to Pinside. Got a link to some pictures?

1 week later
    #1141 5 years ago
    Quoted from chris111:

Hi thanks for warm welcome
    Here's my Simpsons pics[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

You did a nice job on that, it will look killer when cc'd. Pictures when it's cc'd please.

3 months later
    #1246 5 years ago
    Quoted from timab2000:

Would like to find a Capt. Fantastic

I have a beautiful fully populated home version but that's not what your looking for.

3 weeks later
    #1265 5 years ago
    Quoted from Duvall:

I am moving and thinning out my collection. I have three NOS playfields (FS, TZ and RS) that I’m looking for advice on how to price them. Any feedback would be appreciated.
    [quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

$50 each.....oh and I'll take all three.

1 week later
    #1273 5 years ago
    Quoted from chris111:

Fs....i have a phantom of the opera restored playfield if any interest .
    [quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

WOW that looks beautiful, who did the resto? The clear looks like a sheet of glass.

2 weeks later
    #1288 5 years ago
    Quoted from Whysnow:

buyer beware. This is crazybannana/pinchili (among other handles) that was banned from pinside for previous issues he caused here.

Thanks for the warning.

1 week later
    2 weeks later
    #1367 5 years ago
    Quoted from Scoot:

I have a used The Shadow playfield. $200. PM me if interested.
    [quoted image]

PM'd you 57 minutes ago.

#1387 5 years ago
    Quoted from edward472:

Stern Transformers
    Price: ???
    atlanta.craigslist.org link

Oh that's nice.

1 month later
    #1442 5 years ago
    Quoted from bluespin:

I found this for sale (not my item):
    Nitro Groundshaker
    CPR Gold
    $495
    Pinsider: nicovolta (Nic Schell)
    Contact/Link: https://www.facebook.com/groups/Pinball4sale/permalink/2649205148439601/?sale_post_id=2649205148439601

A Gold for $495.

10 months later
    #1953 4 years ago
    Quoted from Psw757:

Still looking for a Bally Rolling Stones if anyone has one!

The first Rolling Stones right?

#1963 4 years ago
    Quoted from ChrisS:

Looking for a space station & Jokerz NOS playfields

I have a NOS Space Station in perfect shape Chris. PM me.

#1970 4 years ago
    Quoted from Chosen_S:

I FOUND a Cpr flight2k! Search over!

Holy smokes! You’re going to part with it!!! I thought That’d never happen

Yeah well times change. LOL I just sold my BEAUTIFUL Jackbot game too. I put a lot of BS&T into that game.

2 years later
    #2800 1 year ago
    Quoted from turbo2nr:

New JJP WOZ and GNR for sale in Richmond VA
    $700 for both
    804-5I3-7I53
    Scott Hudson[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

I PM'd you.

3 months later
    #2934 1 year ago
    Quoted from kruzman:

The 3 stern pfs I have cleared the most are (in order)
    lotr
    simpsons
    monopoly
    I did this about4 maybe 5 years ago. Since then its gone to the west coast and back. I just got it back from the fella I did it for originally, and it looks like I wet block sanded it yesterday. Some pfs move around a little in the years after clearing, and some a lot if they were new/fresh when I did them. Usually I need to run the polisher over them for a sec. This is how it came out of the box. price is 1150 or trade plus or minus.
    For reference the clear on this cost 700$
    [quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Like glass.

11 months later
    #3267 3 months ago
    Quoted from kruzman:

I dont know if they ever made the repro for this. I bought it about 5 years back when they did not. This pf is in super nice restorable condition. I restored one years ago and had it installed, wow! Perfect game for no friction lightning fast ball play. This one still has its mylar, and I will sell it for what I paid for it about 5 years ago. 400. That doesnt include the shipping I paid.
    If it doesnt sell and I get the time I will restore/clear it and hang it. Its got some great art!
    [quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Yeah it's beautiful art, I have a NOS that's been cleared and man it's perfect.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mustangpaul.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/nos-playfields-you-havent-seen-and-i-havent-seen?tu=mustangpaul and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.