(Topic ID: 139632)

Looking for Playfields thread (Buy, sell, trade)

By shacklersrevenge

8 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 3,305 posts
  • 859 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 24 days ago by kruzman
  • Topic is favorited by 347 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_0725 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_3208 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_3209 (resized).jpeg
    20240202_190400 (resized).jpg
    20240202_190341 (resized).jpg
    20240129_170949 (resized).jpg
    20240129_170951 (resized).jpg
    20240129_164656 (resized).jpg
    20240129_170940 (resized).jpg
    WHOdunnit pinball (resized).jpg
    IMG_0537 (resized).png
    IMG_0209 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_0538 (resized).png
    IMG_0205 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_0206 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_0213 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Dayhuff.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#72 8 years ago

NOS or new playfields I'm willing to sell right now are:
    WOZ
    Centaur, CPR.
    Who Dunnit
    Harley, Stern
    Sharkeys Shoot out
    Victory, main playfield only.
    Roller Coaster Tycoon

The only NOS one that I'm really really looking for is a Barracora, or even one that could be restored.

John P. Dayhuff
    Battle Creek, MI.'
    269-979-3836

#112 8 years ago
    Quoted from Hawk007:

looking for a Family Guy playfield and Road Kings. I have a black knight new cpr set with plastics for trade or sale

Kruzman has a NOS Road Kings that I sold him back in June I think it was...? He might still have it.

John P. Dayhuff
    Battle Creek, MI.
    269-979-3836

#126 8 years ago

Only thing I got left is a Post Time that's pretty rough, its all yours but you gotta come get it......say party time maybe?

John P. Dayhuff
    Battle Creek, MI.
    269-979-3836

2 weeks later
    #155 8 years ago

Someone bring me a Baracorra playfield on Saturday.......PLEASE !!

John P. Dayhuff
    Battle Creek, Mi.
    269-979-3836

5 months later
    #265 8 years ago
    Quoted from Jimmyd044:

Looking for a NOS Junkyard.

Check with Kruzman, he might still have that one I sold him.

John P. Dayhuff
    Battle Creek, Mi.
    269-979-3836

2 weeks later
    #307 8 years ago
    Quoted from mwiz:

WTB: Flash Gordon used playfield. The more playfield wear the better.

I don't see any wear on this one so I'm sorry its just not for you.

John P. Dayhuff
    Battle Creek, MI.
    269-979-3836

IMG_0046_(resized).JPGIMG_0046_(resized).JPG

1 month later
    #417 7 years ago
    Quoted from biglaw:

Looking for a Sega Harley Davidson playfield Nos or restored clearcoated. It's the one with Mt Rushmore in back ground between slings.

I got one here. NOS and $350 shipped to you door.

John P. Dayhuff
    Battle Creek, Mi.
    269-979-3836

#432 7 years ago
    Quoted from nikpinball:

Most of the pps playfields are protos and end up better wall hangers than in the machine. Ask for pics

The NOS 1980's Williams playfield that I bought from PPS was pretty scratched/scuffed up when I got it from them. I handed it off to Kruzman who will work his magic on it and it will be better then new when it comes back so don't fret too much on the condition.....most anything can be fixed for a price.

John P. Dayhuff
    Battle Creek, Mi.
    269-979-3836

#436 7 years ago
    Quoted from dmacy:

Looking for a WMS IJ playfield. Restored or decent one that can be restored by Mr Kruzman.

Last I knew Ron had like six of them. Always check directly with him first.

John P. Dayhuff
    Battle Creek, Mi.
    269-979-3836

1 week later
    #449 7 years ago

Your welcomed. It was a pleasure doing business with you Allen. Be sure to post pictures after the swap.
    Take care,

John P. Dayhuff
    Battle Creek, MI.
    269-979-3836

2 months later
    #489 7 years ago
    Quoted from winslow:

I've got an NOS Joust playfield available.
    Here's the link for photos. Send it off to Ron Kruzman for clear coating before installing.

I'm not so sure he would want to touch it since it has to bend in the middle upon being installed and it would for sure crack the clear. Just my thinking on it.

John P. Dayhuff
    Battle Creek, MI.
    269-979-3836

#493 7 years ago
    Quoted from winslow:

The playfield is already notched from the factory and bends easily when the side rails are removed. I've discussed this at length with all of the major players in clear coating. The side rails would be removed and the playfield would be allowed to rest in the semi bent position before clearing.
    After a proper curing time the concern of cracking would be minimal.

Yes I'm aware of how the playfield is notched, I happened to own a NOS one for a short while and sold it about a year or so ago....
    Anyways, to each there own but if I was the one in the clearing business I wouldn't touch it no matter what. Best of luck with whatever you decide to do with it.

John P. Dayhuff
    Battle Creek, MI.
    269-979-3836

#506 7 years ago

Looking to sell all of these in one bulk deal, splitting them up is not a option and I'd prefer local pick up if possible. Here's the breakdown.

WoZ 6 @ $300 each NOS = $1800
    Sharkeys Shootout NOS = $200
    Roller Coaster Tycoon NOS = $200
    Victory NOS =$200
    Gene's uncut Funhouse test playfield NOS = $50
    Haunted House used, all three partially populated = $400
    Kiss (Bally) used = $100
    OXO used = $25
    Judge Dredd used = $50

Playfield total cost for all = $3025.00

Let me know if you have interest in ALL of them.
    Thanks,
    John P. Dayhuff
    Battle Creek, MI.
    269-979-3836

5 months later
    #739 7 years ago
    Quoted from pinballinreno:

Still looking for a williams IJ NOS for a reasonable price? whatever that is....

Kruzman had half a dozen of these playfields (last I knew), not NOS but he will restore one for you and it will be better then NOS.

John

1 week later
    #765 7 years ago

Here's what playfields I got to sell. None of these include shipping prices.

Haunted House, all three levels with about 60% of the parts still on them. $500 for the set of three only.
    Kiss Bally, used with no parts but cleaned up and would make a good wall hanger. $200
    OXO, used wall hanger with no parts. $25
    Hook, NOS but if I remember right there's some slight damage. $200
    Sharkey's Shootout, NOS. $250
    WoZ, NOS. $300
    Judge Dredd, used with no parts, wall hanger or restore. $100
    Victory lower playfield ( I still need to verify that's what game this goes to.) NOS, $200
    Funhouse, Gene Cunningham test sample playfield with none of the inserts cut. Great all hanger and conversation piece. $200

And last I have a used Seawitch playfield here that was supposed to go to someone during my party last November. Let me know who owns it and we'll get it figured out what to do with it.

Thanks
    John

1 week later
    #776 7 years ago
    Quoted from bbriese:

Looking for a Williams oxo playfield...almost anything would be better than what I have. And no, I don't need any Flash Gordon stuff.

PM sent.

John

1 month later
    #839 7 years ago
    Quoted from Dee-Bow:

Bram Stroker Dracula?!

Stern !!

John

4 months later
    #901 6 years ago
    Quoted from SUPERBEE:

Looking for decent to nice haunted house playfields. Pm me if you have them.

I have a set of three partially populated that are in decent shape but I can't ship them so you'd have to pick them up from here. $500 for the set.

John

1 month later
    #918 6 years ago
    Quoted from davebart5:

Looking for Haunted House playfields. Feel free to PM if you have any of the three.
    Thanks!

PM sent.

John

2 months later
    #950 6 years ago

I know what you mean. I picked up two more NOS playfields yesterday that I don't need but I figured I could make them a better home then what they've had since 1960...LOL.

John

#974 6 years ago
    Quoted from albummydavis:

Still looking for a nos or cpr Power Play pf-C'mon, make my wife buy me one for xmas. It'll kill her.

Sold a NOS one that was even cleared to the Coin Taker guy about eight years ago.......Maybe he still has it?

John

3 weeks later
    #978 6 years ago
    Quoted from SUPERBEE:

Have you sold these yet John ? These are the Haunted House playfields if anyone is wondering.

No I have not. Lots of interest but there still here.
    Thanks,
    John

8 months later
    #1204 5 years ago
    Quoted from Mitch:

There are tons of these out there. For a while I heard they were clearing them out at shows for $50.
    I have I mint nos one on my wall I paid $100 Canadian for it last year.

Actually to tell the truth they were $10 each at Expo. I bought the last four they had and the guy sold me all four for $10. $2.50 each. I picked them all up and walked about 4-5 booths down and someone asked me what I had and I said I just bought the last four a few booths down and he offered me $20 for one and I couldn't resist. I sold the rest off over the years but kept one for ceiling art.

John

7 months later
    #1491 5 years ago

UPS ?? NEVER AGAIN!! They lost a NOS playfield that was in a wooden (yes wooden) crate and it was never to be found again. Took me 4+months to get my money from them and that was after a lot of phone calls, emails, faxes....you name it and I went through it. Did I say NEVER AGAIN!!??

No problems with USPS or Fed Ex.

John

4 months later
    #1751 4 years ago
    Quoted from Tsskinne:

I still have some Space Rider playfields for sale. I can bring to Expo or Pincinnati shows if anyone doesn't want to ship them, just let me know.[quoted image]

There you go, let the public decide.

John

#1752 4 years ago
    Quoted from Dayhuff:

There you go, let the public decide, nice of you to put one on Ebay.

John

3 weeks later
    #1790 4 years ago
    Quoted from Isochronic_Frost:

I know this is probably a long shot or way too expensive, but anyone know any Big Bang Bar playfields floating around?

Check Mr. Pinball Classifieds from about a week ago. I've seen pictures of it, it's not perfect but it is NOS for $1500.

John

1 month later
    #1877 4 years ago
    Quoted from bluespin:

Cpr only have bronze left, but Starship Fantasy has silver. Neither have a gold copy

Buy the cheapest thing you can get and send it to Kruzman, you'll be glad you did.

John

3 months later
    #1987 4 years ago
    Quoted from BallyTim:

Yeah, been watchin’ that one. Not for $1400. I’ll wait for CPR. Get one for $800 that’s already cleared.

I'll sell you mine right now for $1000.

John

#1989 4 years ago
    Quoted from Colsond3:

Looking for an Alien Star playfield, preferably in excellent to very good condition, or even NOS or clearcoated. What are the chances?

Sorry, sold out on that one.

John

1 week later
    #2009 4 years ago
    Quoted from bluespin:

Is this better? It was a restaurant that was closing and they were liquidating all of their assets, including this pin that they had hanging from the ceiling. Imagine sitting under this while eating your dinner....[quoted image]

Always wanted to do this like in my basement stairwell but actually hang it upside down and have the leg levelers removed and bolt each end of the leg to the ceiling joist and have it lit up in some sort of attract mode. But my stairwell filled up to fast with other stuff but it would have looked so cool....

John

10 months later
    #2297 3 years ago

Got a friend of mine looking for a 1957 World Champ reproduction playfield. If you have one you want to cut loose let me know.
    Thanks,
    John

3 months later
    #2368 2 years ago
    Quoted from Isochronic_Frost:

Anyone have a Flipper Football playfield? I’m looking at buying one but it’s got some nasty wear at the kick out
    [quoted image]

Somebody should, Capcom was blowing these out at Expo back in like 1998 or something for $10 apiece. That and Airborne as well. There out there.

John

1 week later
    #2398 2 years ago

I'm looking for a populated or even semi populated Blackout playfield, it doesn't have to be complete but needs to have the wire harness basically intact and needs to be in fair condition. Let me know what you have and how much you'd want for it. I'd prefer something local but might have it shipped if necessary.
    Thanks,
    John

1 week later
    #2414 2 years ago

Still looking for a populated Blackout playfield.

John

1 month later
    #2435 2 years ago

Still looking for a Blackout populated or even semi populated playfield.

John

4 months later
    #2510 2 years ago
    Quoted from dmacy:

Have a good TAF original playfield for sale. Local pickup or can bring to Pintastic. It comes with Cliffy's minus shooter lane. Pics can be seen here: https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/making-a-nice-addams-nicer-refresh-and-bulletproofing/page/2#post-6582282

This is the second TAF playfield I've tried to buy in the last couple of weeks and neither one wants to ship it. I can truly say, "wish I was closer".

John

#2517 2 years ago
    Quoted from CashMoney:

Isn't Ron Kruzman in Michigan? I know he has at least 1 TAF playfield and you could just go drive and pick it up. I'd reach out to him and see what he has.

Hmm..., I'm not familiar with him but I'll see if I can look him up. Thanks for the tip.

John

1 year later
    #2985 1 year ago
    Quoted from Kolk1:

Long shot, anybody have an old Centaur playfield? The one I bought has a new playfield in it, and I use old playfields of my collection as wall art. And I have room for 1 more on the wall.
    [quoted image]

So you have the same playfield on the wall as the game you have in your gameroom?

John

1 week later
    #2999 1 year ago

Build a wooden crate for it.......trust me!!

John

#3007 1 year ago

Last playfield I shipped UPS lost it. Good thing it was insured, which took 4 months to get them to pay up. Never again!!

John

#3010 1 year ago
    Quoted from FantasticPinball:

Shipped literally hundreds of playfields and never had one lost.

I've had it happen twice. One time was the NOS Champion Pub playfield, gone and lost forever. The other time was a NOS Harlem Globetrotters playfield. It left here and ten days later it showed back up here again with no explanation, the buyer decided it wasn't worth the hassle to try and have me ship it again since he feared it would get lost. UPS SUCKS!!

John

#3012 1 year ago

Guess I'm the lucky one then.

John

3 weeks later
    #3039 11 months ago
    Quoted from hiker2099:

Well then I'll sell it I guess. Spider-Man used playfield for sale. lol. Message me if you are interested.

Which Spider-Man ?

John

3 months later
    #3147 8 months ago

Who is buying entire games from this era for $2-$300?

Quoted from Pinhead306:

Anyone happen to have a gottlieb amazing Spider-Man playfield by chance ?

Check with Kruzman, he did a while back.

John

2 weeks later
    #3163 7 months ago
    Quoted from TomDK:

WTB:
    NOS Capcom Airborne playfield .. I know there are some out in this world.

$10 blow out sale back in the day, so yeah there out there.

John

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Dayhuff.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/nos-playfields-you-havent-seen-and-i-havent-seen?tu=Dayhuff and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.