(Topic ID: 139632)

Looking for Playfields thread (Buy, sell, trade)

By shacklersrevenge

8 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 3,305 posts
  • 859 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 days ago by kruzman
  • Topic is favorited by 347 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_0725 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_3208 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_3209 (resized).jpeg
    20240202_190400 (resized).jpg
    20240202_190341 (resized).jpg
    20240129_170949 (resized).jpg
    20240129_170951 (resized).jpg
    20240129_164656 (resized).jpg
    20240129_170940 (resized).jpg
    WHOdunnit pinball (resized).jpg
    IMG_0537 (resized).png
    IMG_0209 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_0538 (resized).png
    IMG_0205 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_0206 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_0213 (resized).jpeg

There are 3,305 posts in this topic. You are on page 37 of 67.
    #1801 4 years ago

Wtb: Twilight zone playfield. New or perfect restoration. Can pick up at expo & pay cash.
    Thx

P.s: For the dudes asking about wall art playfields, tell what your budget is or what you expect to pay per playfield, so people know whether it’s worth their time or not to send you a list lol
    Cheers

#1802 4 years ago

I’m looking for a DM pf. For my pin, not wall art. Restored or new old stock?

#1803 4 years ago
    Quoted from Slogan1111:

When you say "wall art," what exactly do you mean? I have a NGS I just swapped. It's worn & empty. All inserts are there.

I'm not looking for NOS or for CPR at all...just worn/used playfield's. Usually ones that aren't suitable to put in a pinball machine. They are usually only good for wall art.

#1804 4 years ago
    Quoted from Daditude:

worn/used playfield's. Usually ones that aren't suitable to put in a pinball machine.

How much you're willing to pay is what people want to know. Sellers usually don't care what you're going to do with it.

#1805 4 years ago
    Quoted from YeOldPinPlayer:

How much you're willing to pay is what people want to know. Sellers usually don't care what you're going to do with it.

That's what PMs are for. He asked what I am looking for and I told him. I can't be the buyer and the seller.

#1806 4 years ago
    Quoted from Daditude:

That's what PMs are for. He asked what I am looking for and I told him. I can't be the buyer and the seller.

Wooooaaaahhh, I'm sensing some serious daditude in this post!

#1807 4 years ago

Looking for a Mata Hari hardtop or nice quality playfield!

#1808 4 years ago

Looking for x-men LE NOS playfield

#1809 4 years ago

Looking for a Firepower II Playfield

#1810 4 years ago

ISO: Beat the Clock playfield

#1811 4 years ago

Any one have a Solar Fire playfield ? Pm me thanks freddy.

#1812 4 years ago

For sale. PM me if interested?

20191013_171521 (resized).jpg20191013_171521 (resized).jpg
    #1813 4 years ago

Looking for a 2001 playfield. The nicer the better. I have one lined up that I’m still going to buy, but not sure when they’re doing their Wade swap. It’s in nice condition and cleared. Let me know if you have one. I’d prefer no clear coat. Thanks!

#1814 4 years ago
    Quoted from Phillips88:

Looking for a 2001 playfield. The nicer the better. I have one lined up that I’m still going to buy, but not sure when they’re doing their Wade swap. It’s in nice condition and cleared. Let me know if you have one. I’d prefer no clear coat. Thanks!

How bad is your old one? I may be interested. PM me.

#1815 4 years ago

I have a CPR Gold WhirlWind and a CPR Gold Centaur for sale.

#1816 4 years ago

I have a NOS micro MM playfield this PF been CC too mint 1200

#1817 4 years ago

Looking for a LOTR nos playfield.

#1818 4 years ago

Looking for a Williams Road Kings PF in good shape.

#1819 4 years ago

Looking for Diner NOS playfield or CPR gold. With or without clearcoat.

#1820 4 years ago

I have a Ewok NOS I’d be willing to part ways with. Also my purple pony NOS is up for grabs

#1822 4 years ago

I found these for sale (not my sale):

Seller: TNT Amusements/Todd Tuckey
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/midwestarcade/permalink/2729971260413588/?sale_post_id=2729971260413588&rt=11

Time stamp from video (in brackets):
    Pennant Fever $25 (31:10)
    Williams World Cup $150 (31:30)

#1823 4 years ago

Rocky and Bullwinkle NOS pf for sale. $500.
    PM for pictures please.

Added over 4 years ago:

Gone and cleaning up old posts

#1824 4 years ago
    Quoted from Wmsfan-GAP:

Looking for a Williams Student Prince playfield. Of course the nicer the better, but what do you have?
    Student Prince

asheville.craigslist.org link

#1825 4 years ago

I listed my CPR Gold Centaur playfield in the marketplace.
    https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/86417

Added over 4 years ago:

UPDATE: SOLD

#1826 4 years ago

Anyone have a data east JP playfield?

#1827 4 years ago

I found this for sale on CL (not my sale):

Gottlieb
    Wipeout
    $399
    Durham, NH
    Seller: Thomas Young
    Contact/Link: https://www.facebook.com/groups/669880966459893/permalink/2557364927711478/?sale_post_id=2557364927711478&rt=11

OP: Wipeout Playfield - This is an almost unused Wipeout playfield that I bought from an operator years ago.The playfield itself has had many of the plastics removed but they are in a box that comes with it. I can ship this to you.

#1828 4 years ago

whats the prices on used playfields? like general ballpark prices. i have a Millionaire,STTNG,TOTAN,Indiana Jones I might let go.

#1829 4 years ago
    Quoted from GoldenOreos:

whats the prices on used playfields? like general ballpark prices. i have a Millionaire,STTNG,TOTAN,Indiana Jones I might let go.

I paid 200 for a sttng wall art. I'd pay that for ij

#1830 4 years ago
    Quoted from GoldenOreos:

Assuming all are in good condition, IJ is worth $400+ TOTAN $400+ STTNG $300+ Millionaire $75-$100. $200 for IJ is a lowball offer

#1831 4 years ago

I'm thinking about selling just dunno about shipping these things. here's pics
    20191022_230902 (resized).jpg20191022_230902 (resized).jpg20191022_230937.jpg20191022_230937.jpg20191022_231000.jpg20191022_231000.jpg20191022_231019.jpg20191022_231019.jpg

#1832 4 years ago

I had a well know restorer in this community offer me 225$. For my average condition wh20 pf set. So imo the 200$ is not to far off.

#1833 4 years ago
    Quoted from GoldenOreos:

I'm thinking about selling just dunno about shipping these things. here's pics
    [quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Shipping isnt too bad. ViD did a how to thread on it. I shipped some recently and it was about $50. Just take it to a real UPS customer service center, not a UPS store.

#1834 4 years ago
    Quoted from Twilight1:

I had a well know restorer in this community offer me 225$. For my average condition wh20 pf set. So imo the 200$ is not to far off.

Comparing Whitewater to Indiana Jones is like comparing apples to oranges

#1835 4 years ago
    Quoted from Pinwow:

You asked what they were worth and I told you. If you are willing to accept less for them and are happy with that/think that is fair, then I guess you shouldn’t be asking for appraisals?
    Best wishes

Pinwow pricing is inflated. I.e. your aprons.

#1836 4 years ago
    Quoted from Pinwow:

You asked what they were worth and I told you. If you are willing to accept less for them and are happy with that/think that is fair, then I guess you shouldn’t be asking for appraisals?
    Best wishes

I didn’t ask for a price just put in my info I have gathered.

#1837 4 years ago
    Quoted from lordloss:

Pinwow pricing is inflated. I.e. your aprons.

Lordloss offers are lowball. I.e. your offer for my doctor who playfield & this IJ playfield

#1838 4 years ago
    Quoted from Twilight1:

I didn’t ask for a price just put in my info I have gathered.

Got you confused with OP. Comparing white water PF pricing to Indiana Jones is like comparing apples to oranges lol. I listed what the specific titles of playfields the op listed are worth and you saying what a white water playfield is worth is comparable?

#1839 4 years ago

Update/Price Adjustments

Paragon NOS, $1150
    Devils Dare NOS + Clearcoat, $1450
    Sorcerer CPR Gold, $625
    Xenon CPR Gold, $625
    Medusa CPR Gold, $625

**TRADES CONSIDERED**
    looking for new/nos/restored: Flash Gordon, BSD, Future Spa, Black Hole

Added over 4 years ago:

Xenon is now sale pending.

#1840 4 years ago
    Quoted from KongDonkey:

Looking for a LOTR nos playfield.

OP: "Lord of the Rings Pinball Playfield - $450

I have a clear coated Lord of the Rings playfield for sale. It's NOS and hasn't been installed. May consider trades for arcade machines."

San Diego CL - sandiego.craigslist.org link

Pecos: Not my playfield.

#1841 4 years ago

I have a Frankenstein by DataEast / Sega playfield for sale.

Very nice condition except the holes. Holes were filled, one layer clearcoat and waiting for airbrush.

For sale as it is: 300 EURO plus shipping
    Fully renovated and cleared in about 8 weeks: 550 EURO plus shipping

#1842 4 years ago
    Quoted from pinster68:

Paragon NOS, $1150

Man I would love this. I'm just to broke to afford it these days.

#1843 4 years ago

We have a number of WMS/BLY original playfields - that came from WMS when closed down ... we are going thru and selling them off, so stay tuned, but I know we have Judge Dredd, Indy 500, and many many others. Some are a mess as they were proofs or color checks, or alignment checks, so they range from Final Playfields in great condition to Wall Art ...

Also, we do have a COMPLETE Wired Space Station and Mary Shelly's Frankenstein in the crate ... not cheap but available.

We need to clear these out as there are just too many and prefer people to have them than stuck on a rack chewing up warehouse space!

contact [email protected]

#1844 4 years ago
    Quoted from PPS:

We have a number of WMS/BLY original playfields - that came from WMS when closed down ... we are going thru and selling them off, so stay tuned, but I know we have Judge Dredd, Indy 500, and many many others. Some are a mess as they were proofs or color checks, or alignment checks, so they range from Final Playfields in great condition to Wall Art ...
    Also, we do have a COMPLETE Wired Space Station and Mary Shelly's Frankenstein in the crate ... not cheap but available.
    We need to clear these out as there are just too many and prefer people to have them than stuck on a rack chewing up warehouse space!
    contact [email protected]

I take a HMMD if you got one

#1846 4 years ago

Whirlwind and Corvette still available....

1 week later
    #1847 4 years ago

Looking for a restorable candidate for a D.E. Batman.

#1848 4 years ago
    Quoted from Schusler:

Looking for a restorable candidate for a D.E. Batman.

Is the one on eBay not ok?

#1849 4 years ago

Hi everyone.
    Im looking for Bally Kiss, Frontier, Evel Knievel, Fathom or a Williams Fun House.
    Let me know what ya got.
    Kindest regards.

#1850 4 years ago

Looking for NOS City Slicker (Bally midway)

There are 3,305 posts in this topic. You are on page 37 of 67.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/nos-playfields-you-havent-seen-and-i-havent-seen/page/37?hl=vinnie and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.