(Topic ID: 139632)

Looking for Playfields thread (Buy, sell, trade)

By shacklersrevenge

8 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 3,305 posts
  • 859 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 26 days ago by kruzman
  • Topic is favorited by 347 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_0725 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_3208 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_3209 (resized).jpeg
    20240202_190400 (resized).jpg
    20240202_190341 (resized).jpg
    20240129_170949 (resized).jpg
    20240129_170951 (resized).jpg
    20240129_164656 (resized).jpg
    20240129_170940 (resized).jpg
    WHOdunnit pinball (resized).jpg
    IMG_0537 (resized).png
    IMG_0209 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_0538 (resized).png
    IMG_0205 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_0206 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_0213 (resized).jpeg
    There are 3,305 posts in this topic. You are on page 12 of 67.
    #551 7 years ago
    Quoted from Monster_Bash:

Anyone have an NOS or used Spectrum PF?

I think there is still signup on CPR?

#552 7 years ago
    Quoted from Whysnow:

I think there is still signup on CPR?

Yeah.. did that. I have a hard time thinking we'll see it this decade though

#553 7 years ago
    Quoted from pinballinreno:

WTB: Mirco repro TAF anyone?

As I know .. never made only IPB made this and CPR is still waiting for inserts (for a year or so ...)

#554 7 years ago
    Quoted from TomDK:

As I know .. never made only IPB made this and CPR is still waiting for inserts (for a year or so ...)

This is correct. And when I ordered mine from IPB there were so many delays from production to licensing it took me about 7 years to finally get mine. The day Kim called me to say it shipped I thought it was a joke at first.

#555 7 years ago
    Quoted from TomDK:

Quoted from Taxman:

This is correct. And when I ordered mine from IPB there were so many delays from production to licensing it took me about 7 years to finally get mine. The day Kim called me to say it shipped I thought it was a joke at first.

I remember this...that was a long time ago....

Anyone want to sell their IPB repro or salvageable non-burnt TAF original?

#556 7 years ago
    Quoted from mof:

Looking for: NOS Cosmic Gunfight
    -mof

Words you don't hear very often. Good luck!!

#557 7 years ago

EBD PF with most parts on it, has wear, good for parts and PF good for wall hanger.

Might be going to York show.
    Price $70
    Also have EBD apron, this is the original version not the LE
    Price $25

#558 7 years ago

And now ... very rare ...

T2 playfield for sale .. its a samplegame playfield from the rest of WMS.
    On the backside all inserts are numbered with a little paper.
    The playfield had 2 drilled holes. Maybe it was mounted in the factory to show the workers where to attach which insert .. who knows.
    I closed this holes and brushed the area.
    Prototype means: The shooterlane is not drilled as long as on the series and the upper grey is darker than on serial games.
    The playfield is restaured and professionel 2k clearcoated. Maybe some holes must be drilled.
    The neon orange color isr perfect ! Only one inserts has a small grey touch. I tried to remove this with no success.

The coat is still in storage to harden perfectly out, that means the playfield is not finished yet but will be perfectly finished before shipping !!

The price for this beautiful playfield is 2490 Euro plus shipping.
    The last perfect one was some weeks ago on ebay for 3500 Dollar ...

P1080736 (resized).JPGP1080736 (resized).JPG

P1080737 (resized).JPGP1080737 (resized).JPG

P1080738 (resized).JPGP1080738 (resized).JPG

P1080740 (resized).JPGP1080740 (resized).JPG

P1080739 (resized).JPGP1080739 (resized).JPG

P1080750 (resized).JPGP1080750 (resized).JPG

P1080717 (resized).JPGP1080717 (resized).JPG

P1080718 (resized).JPGP1080718 (resized).JPG

P1080719 (resized).JPGP1080719 (resized).JPG

P1080716 (resized).JPGP1080716 (resized).JPG

P1080721 (resized).JPGP1080721 (resized).JPG

P1080722 (resized).JPGP1080722 (resized).JPG

P1080720 (resized).JPGP1080720 (resized).JPG

P1080723 (resized).JPGP1080723 (resized).JPG

P1080724 (resized).JPGP1080724 (resized).JPG

P1080725 (resized).JPGP1080725 (resized).JPG

P1080726 (resized).JPGP1080726 (resized).JPG

P1080727 (resized).JPGP1080727 (resized).JPG

P1080728 (resized).JPGP1080728 (resized).JPG

P1080729 (resized).JPGP1080729 (resized).JPG

P1080730 (resized).JPGP1080730 (resized).JPG

P1080731 (resized).JPGP1080731 (resized).JPG

P1080732 (resized).JPGP1080732 (resized).JPG

P1080734 (resized).JPGP1080734 (resized).JPG

P1080733 (resized).JPGP1080733 (resized).JPG

P1080735 (resized).JPGP1080735 (resized).JPG

#559 7 years ago

WTB:

ATARI Middle Earth playfield in nice shape or NOS ...

4 weeks later
    #560 7 years ago

Looking for a used earthshaker playfield. Not to beat up, light wear OK. Pm me please.

#561 7 years ago

Looking for CPR Flash Gordon

Will trade for my

CPR Space Shuttle.

#562 7 years ago

also looking for NOS DE Star Wars PF

#563 7 years ago

Looking to buy any used wpc playfields .... decent condition as they are going on gameroom wall...pm me if u have any ...thax

#564 7 years ago

Looking for Goldeneye 007 playfield, used or NOS. Any lead would be appreciated.

Many thanks,

Jack

#565 7 years ago

Anyone got a Sorcerer playfield? Any non-warped condition.

#566 7 years ago

Been looking for for a decent Jungle Lord playfields for a long time.

#567 7 years ago

I see a lot of looking for...Anyone buying or selling?
    What's the success rate of this Thread?
    Looking for Earthshaker, and Transporter to the rescue.
    Been looking for longer than a year for medium quality or better. Only found a trashed Earthshaker I passed on. It wasn't even good wall art.

#568 7 years ago

Need to fund some non-pinball stuff.

Still have NOS playfields for LOTR, FGY and Sopranos. No idea what value they currently have?

#569 7 years ago

Still looking for Phantom of the opera NOS or clearcoated restored

#570 7 years ago

Plan on bringing a NOS Dr. Dude to Expo. PM me if interested.

#571 7 years ago
    Quoted from FunkyFreshWalrus:

Anyone got a Sorcerer playfield? Any non-warped condition.

Someone over in the Sorcerer thread just got a Sorcerer with a spare populated playfield. You might try shooting him a PM to see if he's willing to part with it.

#572 7 years ago

Looking for a Haunted House main PF if anyone out there has one.

#573 7 years ago

I am looking for a Firepower playfield. It can be original or a reproduction. The underneath and upper playfield does not need to be populated. PM if you have one you would be willing to part with.

Thanks,

Robert

#574 7 years ago

Parts - For Sale
    Used, good condition - “JD playfield. Good restoration candidate. Many pictures added. Shipping paid by buyer.”
    2016-11-04
    Solon, OH
    150 (Firm)
    Archived after: 52 days
    Viewed: 492 times

#575 7 years ago

I have a nos DE star wars pf as well as 66 new/nos others.
    I have been trying to manage a pf co op, but like mentioned above, there are not many for sale. Often when people sell the one pf they have they want the sky and the moon for it. so what I do is: If you sell me a new, nos pf, when you need one in the future and I have one you get it for my cost rounded up. If you have never sold me a pf thats ok too. The way I do it for the most part is if it cost me 700 or less I add 100, over 700 I add 200.
    So prices are diffrent for the same titles all of the time. I have so much money tied up in to 60 pf's. some dont sell for 10 years. I have one that I bought 13 years ago.

If your mind set is short termed, and you get a nos ToM you can make a one time pimp preimum of $2000 on it. gouge someone once. Since you have a regular job, it dosent matter, just extra money. This is the problem I am running in to lately when trying to keep and buy pf's to keep in stock for people. If you plan to be in pinball for a life time, it may be a good investment to sell your pf at an acceptable price when you still make some money. Then when you need a title in the future and contact me, just remind me to check the ToM you sold me at xxxx, and I will hook you up any time.
    I try to post a list of the pf's available monthly on pinside but you can always check in any time if you are looking for a title, or beter yet selling a title.
    I want to thank the 2 people who sold me pf's at expo, and the guy who sold the pf that I borrowed money for before I left, because my phone battery was dead for 12 hours. Even though I checked in and reconfirmed 3 times that week including the day before. Not cool at all.

Anyway nothing new. as always I want to thank everyone for the support! cheers, r kruzman

#576 7 years ago
    Quoted from StratDoc:

I am looking for a Firepower playfield.

What condition are you looking for? I picked up a project Firepower a little while back. It's playfield is lightly worn, but decent. It does have a giant piece of mylar over most of it.

#577 7 years ago
    Quoted from kruzman:

I have a nos DE star wars pf as well as 66 new/nos others.
    I have been trying to manage a pf co op, but like mentioned above, there are not many for sale. Often when people sell the one pf they have they want the sky and the moon for it. so what I do is: If you sell me a new, nos pf, when you need one in the future and I have one you get it for my cost rounded up. If you have never sold me a pf thats ok too. The way I do it for the most part is if it cost me 700 or less I add 100, over 700 I add 200.
    So prices are diffrent for the same titles all of the time. I have so much money tied up in to 60 pf's. some dont sell for 10 years. I have one that I bought 13 years ago.
    If your mind set is short termed, and you get a nos ToM you can make a one time pimp preimum of $2000 on it. gouge someone once. Since you have a regular job, it dosent matter, just extra money. This is the problem I am running in to lately when trying to keep and buy pf's to keep in stock for people. If you plan to be in pinball for a life time, it may be a good investment to sell your pf at an acceptable price when you still make some money. Then when you need a title in the future and contact me, just remind me to check the ToM you sold me at xxxx, and I will hook you up any time.
    I try to post a list of the pf's available monthly on pinside but you can always check in any time if you are looking for a title, or beter yet selling a title.
    I want to thank the 2 people who sold me pf's at expo, and the guy who sold the pf that I borrowed money for before I left, because my phone battery was dead for 12 hours. Even though I checked in and reconfirmed 3 times that week including the day before. Not cool at all.
    Anyway nothing new. as always I want to thank everyone for the support! cheers, r kruzman

Your one of the good guys in the hobby Ron.

#578 7 years ago
    Quoted from Pinballlew:

Anyone have a NOS 1980 Bally Frontier playfield for sale?

#579 7 years ago

I have a NOS Al's garage band playfield signed in the middle by Alvin gottlieb

#580 7 years ago

Anyone have a NOS or repro Twilight Zone Pf set w/ no issues for sale?

#581 7 years ago

FunkyFresh,

I just sent you a pm. Thanks,

Robert

#582 7 years ago

couple things.
    Andrew, I have a mirco TZ set with mini. I recleared it, and it is red not pink. 3 mag. 1850 for the set.
    Mustang Paul, Long time supporter, thanks again. Its been over 10 years that this is my only job.

This should be another thread but I saved 800 from my vege and flower stand at the end of the driveway to buy a gorgar in 1982 when I was 15. I know andrew, pinwow (that asked for a tz pf) owned a bunch of games by that point. I would like to hear of anyone else who started that early

Lastly:
    I NEED A DE STAR WARS PF! Used, nos, whatever. I didnt know my pf was not dimpled when I got it. so if you dont want to part with your pf, I will pay for the shipping to borrow it, and I can pay you or owe you a favor. I just dont want to send this pf out in to the world undimpled.
    Please let me know if you can help

#584 7 years ago

I got an MB playfield from Ron that was absolutely beautiful. I hated to used it!!

Ron - Let me know if you ever come across a Centigrade 37. Maybe I'll just tear mine down and send it to you. It's in pretty good shape already, but not 'Kruzman' shape!

#585 7 years ago

$800 in 1982 dollars is serious summer $$$ for a 15 year old to earn!

#586 7 years ago

Kruzman: sent mail, hope it got through

#587 7 years ago

Would love to find a restorable Sorcerer Playfield. I am on the CPR list for it but don't have a lot of faith it will get done anytime soon. I should have snagged the one Kruzman had when I had the chance.

#588 7 years ago
    Quoted from Squeakman:

Would love to find a restorable Sorcerer Playfield. I am on the CPR list for it but don't have a lot of faith it will get done anytime soon. I should have snagged the one Kruzman had when I had the chance.

You think about having greatwichjohn do your exisiting pf?? Not sure if he's still doing them but something to look into!
    https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/sorcerer-playfield-restorations-last-call-end-of-february-2014-500-us/page/4#post-2484645

#589 7 years ago
    Quoted from meSz:

You think about having greatwichjohn do your exisiting pf??

I just asked, he said he was done with Sorcerer playfields. Major bummer for me.

#590 7 years ago
    Quoted from meSz:

You think about having greatwichjohn do your exisiting pf?? Not sure if he's still doing them but something to look into!
    https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/sorcerer-playfield-restorations-last-call-end-of-february-2014-500-us/page/4#post-2484645

I think he is only doing overlay's on them now.

#591 7 years ago

MeSz. I sent my Playfield to him 2+ years ago and his printer broke down so I may see it again with an overlay but I'm not sure I will be happy with that. Gotta be something out there.

#592 7 years ago

I am not sure what greatwich or greatsandwich as I call him has made some sweet pf's. I have cleared a couple and I owned a star gazer I think it was. had the curvy beauty right in the middle (it is said that "a small chested woman cant be a 10". Idiot) ok wont get in to what used to be politics, now reality tv. my point is check with john on the sorcerer. wont hurt.

#594 7 years ago

On the lookout for a Demolition Man playfield. Let me know if you have one available.

Thanks.

#595 7 years ago

Looking for the following:

Grand Lizard
    Laser Cue
    Flash Gordon
    Gorgar (on the CPR list, but still...)
    Sorcerer (on the CPR list, but still...)

#596 7 years ago

still looking for a nice Scorpion pf

#597 7 years ago
    Quoted from kruzman:

Mustang Paul, Long time supporter, thanks again. Its been over 10 years that this is my only job.

WOW 10 years...I look forward to you reaching the 20 year mark.

#598 7 years ago

Add me to the multitude of looking for a Flash Gordon playfield....

#599 7 years ago
    Quoted from Squeakman:

CPR is doing Sorcerer .... http://www.classicplayfields.com/order.html

#600 7 years ago

CPR is also taking orders for Diner! Woo Hoo!!!!

There are 3,305 posts in this topic. You are on page 12 of 67.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/nos-playfields-you-havent-seen-and-i-havent-seen/page/12 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.