Topic Stats

• 7 posts
  • 6 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 years ago by GRB1959
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

#1 7 years ago

I am selling off some of my parts and I have a NOS Shadow and Monster Bash Playfield for sale. Both of these are in perfect condition and are drilled. I used to sell a lot of parts but none for 10 years. These are not reproductions. Anyone have an idea what they are worth. I don't want to give them away too cheap. Thanks.

#2 7 years ago

I am looking for an MB playfield, where are you located? Let me know once you have figured out a price.

#3 7 years ago

He's been on Pinside a whopping 6 hours. Buyer beware.

Super exclusive ad from the Pinside Marketplace!
#4 7 years ago

Robotron911 yes I joined only 2 days ago. But I have collected pinballs since 2001, I used to do high end restorations of Solid State 1990 and up pins, mostly Bally and WMS and I sold a lot of parts and promo items from 2001-2007. In 2007 I started a new business and no longer had time to sell the pinball parts or restore machines. I was very active on RGP until 2007 (do a search under bobgto65). I sold 1000 powerballs for TZ, about 50 pins, and 500 SWE1 NOS Kits re-imported from Germany over the years and lots more. I still have a lot of stuff left over from restoring machines that I sold so I will be selling it off a little at a time. I remanufactured the Standard and Wide Body lockdown bars using the original molds and still have some left. I have about 15 cabinet decal sets including some that are no longer available. Some of them like MB and CC are NOS not repros. I have an extra NOS WPC-95 Bally black speaker cover with the silver Bally logo that will never be reproduced. I even have an NOS (Not IPB CFTBL hologram but it is not for sale - I have to put it in my machine because mine turned blue). I have over 1000 8 1/2 x 11 original WPC, WPC-95 and P2K and Stern color pinball brochures that are all mint. I have speaker cut-outs and CFTBL stand-ups, all NOS I have 21 pins (see my profile) all in HUO or near HUO condition. I even have and HUO 1 of 40 Monopoly platinum's (Pennsylvania Ave) with a translite signed by Pat Lawler. BTW my machines are not for sale.

I did some research since my original post and I will be asking 1100 for the Shadow Playfield and I saw that 2 or 3 years ago someone offered a MB NOS playfield for 1500 and quickly got 10 offers so he decided be an ahole and to start an auction instead to jack up the price and I will be likely asking 1750 for that one. Repros go for $1099. But I have to take high resolution pictures and post them first before they go up for sale and it may take a week or two. And if I get several offers, I will sell to the first one that replies and pays for it at the asking price.

Bob

#5 7 years ago
Quoted from bobgto65:

500 SWE1 NOS Kits re-imported from German

Whoa, that's a lot of NOS kits! Never knew that many existed.

Quoted from bobgto65:

I remanufactured the Standard and Wide Body lockdown bars using the original molds and still have some left.

Whoa, that sounds pretty awesome, and they're probably still needed, especially the wide body ones I would think.

Quoted from bobgto65:

very active on RGP until 2007 (do a search under bobgto65)

Checks out.

Sounds like you have a lot of interesting stories and history you could share about the industry. Welcome, Bob. Looking forward to more posts from you.

#6 7 years ago
Quoted from robotron911:

He's been on Pinside a whopping 6 hours. Buyer beware.

Bob is a longtime good pinball guy that I have known for more than a decade and done a number of deals with over the years. I can vouch for him and would have no concern doing business with him. GLWS.

Brad

#7 7 years ago
Quoted from bobgto65:

I have an extra NOS WPC-95 Bally black speaker cover with the silver Bally logo that will never be reproduced.

Hi Bob,

Welcome to Pinside. It sounds like you have quite a stash of rare pinball parts for sale. Thanks for offering to sell some of these rare pinball parts to fellow Pinsiders.

Just an FYI, the WPC-95 Bally black speaker panel with the 'Bally' logo in chrome has been reproduced by PPS and is currently in stock as shown by the URL below.

http://www.planetarypinball.com/mm5/merchant.mvc?Store_Code=PP&Screen=PROD&Product_Code=PPS-04-10374-7A-1

Gord

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 54.95
Eproms
Pinballrom
Eproms
5,300 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Uniontown, OH
$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods
Toppers
€ 38.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PPmods
Toys/Add-ons
$ 65.00
Boards
Pinball Haus
Boards
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
Sound/Speakers
$ 329.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
Other
$ 27.50
Boards
Pinball Haus
Boards
$ 1,059.00
Pinball Machine
Mircoplayfields
Pinball Machine
$ 29.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC
Decorations
$ 299.99
Cabinet - Other
PinGraffix Pinside Shop
Other
$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods
Led
Machine - For Sale
Brighton, CO
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.
Flipper parts
$ 29.50
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus
Plastics
€ 8.50
Flipper Parts
Pin-Decals
Flipper parts
$ 649.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 219.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Lit Frames
Decorations
Machine - For Sale
Lake Elsinore, CA
$ 48.00
Lighting - Backbox
Arcade Upkeep
Backbox
$ 1,059.00
Pinball Machine
Mircoplayfields
Pinball Machine
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie
Other
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinSound
Sound/Speakers
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop
Armor and blades
Playfield - Decals
Flashinstinct
Decals
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk
Other
$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom
Eproms
Boards
KAHR.US Circuits
Boards
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/nos-playfields-mb-shadow and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.