Topic Stats

• 61 posts
  • 14 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by Saveleaningtower
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 8 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

610696-shane-merrett (resized).jpg
pasted_image (resized).png
image (resized).png
image (resized).png
image (resized).png
image (resized).jpeg
image (resized).jpeg
image (resized).jpeg

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Marketplace Ad Listing this topic was linked to has ended.

There are 61 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.
#51 3 years ago
Quoted from Saveleaningtower:

Should have original. Share a pic and I'll manipulate the bag to find the match.

pasted_image (resized).png

#52 3 years ago

Just an FYI the pinball life set does come with the little clear plastics. I bought the set when he had 2 sets left and yes they are in there.

#53 3 years ago
Quoted from tonyhoff1:

Just an FYI the pinball life set does come with the little clear plastics. I bought the set when he had 2 sets left and yes they are in there.

They were nos then. The repros stern put out don't. And my price is still cheaper.

#54 3 years ago

Also are you talking about the circular ones that the zip tie goes through?

#55 3 years ago

Price police should ease up on their itchy trigger fingers. Send a PM or even better yet post your question before you start shooting.
Anyone who claims they can't understand this listing has to either be dim or looking to argue/trolling.

#56 3 years ago

'Let's keep this thread going' BUMP..

If Saveleaningtower gets the record for highest numer of posts against a Parts for Sale thread to go with his Machines for Sale thread I'm sending him a congratulatory beer from the land down under!

610696-shane-merrett (resized).jpg

#57 3 years ago

Please tell me that pic is an accurate portrayal of the average aussie 20 something

#58 3 years ago
Quoted from Thrillhouse:

Please tell me that pic is an accurate portrayal of the average aussie 20 something

Depends where you live and other socio-economic factors. But yeah, there is definitely some accuracy there.

#59 3 years ago

Ant, I just want to say that I absolutely love your for sale threads. As far as I'm concerned, they're the most entertaining part of Pinside lately. I mean, who else could get high drama for a $350 item. Great stuff!

I'm thinking about giving you some of my shit to sell just so we can keep it going. The day you run out of stuff to sell will be a sad day indeed.

Now, get over to that Funhouse thread and dick it up good. It's way too chummy over there...

#60 3 years ago

Sold pending payment. That's for the bumps. Lol

#61 3 years ago

Love you Boob

There are 61 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Marketplace Ad Listing this topic was linked to has ended.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside