You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Plastics.jpg
#1 10 years ago

AFM,Shadow,SWE1,STtNG,ToM

$1200 for all.

Actual shipping cost included by snail mail.

Plastics.jpgPlastics.jpg

#2 10 years ago

Also have NOS WCS 94 plastics set and package but pieces fell out of package. Need to get pics to piece it together. A lot of pieces!

#3 10 years ago

Bump for lower price.

#5 10 years ago

you might have better luck if you price and offer them up separately

#6 10 years ago

PM sent for tom

#7 10 years ago

Sorry guys but I don't want to separate and ship individually. I just don't have time for this so I'm going to box them up and put away and try and do individual at a later time when I don't have pressure to sell games quickly and lots of other stuff on my plate.

#8 10 years ago

Yeah, I'd be interested in the STTNGs.....if you don't have time to ship them separately, you're not very serious about selling them RIGHT NOW anyways. Takes all of 5 minutes to drop them in a flate rate medium box at the PO with some bubble wrap and address it.

#9 10 years ago

glws

#10 10 years ago
Quoted from sepins:

Sorry guys but I don't want to separate and ship individually. I just don't have time for this so I'm going to box them up and put away and try and do individual at a later time when I don't have pressure to sell games quickly and lots of other stuff on my plate.

you going to curlys little shop of games open house ?

#11 10 years ago
Quoted from Frax:

Yeah, I'd be interested in the STTNGs.....if you don't have time to ship them separately, you're not very serious about selling them RIGHT NOW anyways. Takes all of 5 minutes to drop them in a flate rate medium box at the PO with some bubble wrap and address it.

So You think if they all sell at different times I should go to the post office 5 times because you say so??? People pay for stuff they expect it to be shipped the next day. I don't ship anything without getting a receipt so 5 trips is not improbable. And getting to my local post office means sitting in traffic.

If You really wanted an STtNG NOS Plastic set for your game a simple PM letting me know You would like to be 1st in line if I find time to ship might have been a wiser way to handle it.

#13 10 years ago
Quoted from sepins:

So You think if they all sell at different times I should go to the post office 5 times because you say so??? People pay for stuff they expect it to be shipped the next day. I don't ship anything without getting a receipt so 5 trips is not improbable. And getting to my local post office means sitting in traffic.
If You really wanted an STtNG NOS Plastic set for your game a simple PM letting me know You would like to be 1st in line if I find time to ship might have been a wiser way to handle it.

You left out his smiley face from the quote

#14 10 years ago

$855 I would just buy repro's from marcospecialties.com

kind of like you trying to get top dollar as a package deal for your convenience

#15 10 years ago
Quoted from shlockdoc:

You left out his smiley face from the quote

LOL...Hope all is well with You. You must be full on games as You usually PM me when I'm selling and I'm definitely selling.

Stay warm up there! That is a nasty bit of weather. Come on down and visit soon!

#16 10 years ago
Quoted from Shoot_Again:

$855 I would just buy repro's from marcospecialties.com
kind of like you trying to get top dollar as a package deal for your convenience

Not really top dollar...There are a lot of people that prefer NOS and the thrill of opening the package that says Williams. Is it worth another $70 each to have NOS...Well I guess to some it would be as look at the people that wanted me to break up set so I guess You could be wrong???

And anyone was free to make an offer if they didn't like price. Did you see the word "FIRM" in my original post???

And some people want an original MM and some want remake. To each his own.

#17 10 years ago

You are just abrasive GLWS

of anything really. Your approach is flawed. Carry on.

#18 10 years ago

I'll offer $550 shipped. Then I will separate and sell individually to make a small profit.

#19 10 years ago

if you decide to break it up..I need the shadow set.

#20 10 years ago

I can offer $400. You then offer $800. I'll say $600. You then offer $750 and tell me it is the lowest you can go. I'll offer $650 and tell you it is the best I can do. We can both ignore each other for a few days and then eventually agree upon $700 for them all....

Sound good?

Or you can cut through the crap and we can do this for $700 now. That is a fair price. I'll pay the shipping and you only have to mail one package.

Deal?

#21 10 years ago
Quoted from sepins:

If they paypal you the payment you can print a shipping label at home and leave it in your mailbox for the carrier to pick up, or call and arrange a pickup. You don't have to go to the post office even one time.

#22 10 years ago
Quoted from sepins:

LOL...Hope all is well with You. You must be full on games as You usually PM me when I'm selling and I'm definitely selling.
Stay warm up there! That is a nasty bit of weather. Come on down and visit soon!

Out my ears and the snow up here is endless. Even if i wanted a pin you would need a sled to deliver it.

I need some warm your bones sun.

GLWS

Mk

#23 10 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

I can offer $400. You then offer $800. I'll say $600. You then offer $750 and tell me it is the lowest you can go. I'll offer $650 and tell you it is the best I can do. We can both ignore each other for a few days and then eventually agree upon $700 for them all....
Sound good?
Or you can cut through the crap and we can do this for $700 now. That is a fair price. I'll pay the shipping and you only have to mail one package.
Deal?

If my experience with this seller is any indication, it's likely to happen the first way, if at all. I'm sure he's a good dude, just a little abrasive.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/nos-plastics-set-for-sale and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.