(Topic ID: 111152)

NOS Pinball 2000 playfield glass fair value?

By srmonte

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 12 posts
  • 5 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by jkdblaze
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 9 years ago

I have a brand new NOS sheet of pinball 2000 glass. It is an original and has the pinball 2000 logo and the yellow caution bar along the bottom. I know this glass has been repro'd but as far as I know does not have the logo and yellow caution. I have sold my machine and no longer need it. I was wondering what fair value is for this glass.

Thanks Shaun

#2 9 years ago

http://lockwhenlit.com/products.htm Rob has them for $129.00

LTG : )™

#3 9 years ago

Do these have the Williams markings?

#4 9 years ago
Quoted from srmonte:

Do these have the Williams markings?

Email Rob and ask. They are NOS.

LTG : )™

#5 9 years ago

The Pin2k glass I bought from Rob at that price this year has the Williams logo on the bottom right corner. I don't think his stock is "perfect" NOS. I know I examined several sheets before picking the one I felt was best.

I wasn't aware of these being repro'd, I waited a while until I could buy one from Rob in person (at a show)

#6 9 years ago
Quoted from MrArt2u:

The Pin2k glass I bought from Rob at that price this year has the Williams logo on the bottom right corner. I don't think his stock is "perfect" NOS. I know I examined several sheets before picking the one I felt was best.
I wasn't aware of these being repro'd, I waited a while until I could buy one from Rob in person (at a show)

The glass I have has the P2K logo. Does your glass have the yellow caution bar along the bottom?

#7 9 years ago

The P2K logo is also on the left side towards the lock bar

#8 9 years ago

Oops. Sorry, lower left side for the logo is correct. Can't remember if it came with a yellow caution bar, though.

#9 9 years ago
Quoted from srmonte:

The glass I have has the P2K logo. Does your glass have the yellow caution bar along the bottom?

Mine, purchased from Rob, did not have the yellow caution bar.

#10 9 years ago
Quoted from jkdblaze:

That is what I thought... Thank you for this information. I have the glass sold but wanted to make sure I am accurate with it. Thanks Again.

#11 9 years ago
Quoted from jkdblaze:

His is most definitely original. I bought some from the same source as he did, and when I bought mine they included a full sheet of the yellow caution bar stickers in case I wanted to affix them to the two sheets of glass that I got.

#12 9 years ago
Quoted from goatdan:

His is most definitely original. I bought some from the same source as he did, and when I bought mine they included a full sheet of the yellow caution bar stickers in case I wanted to affix them to the two sheets of glass that I got.

Thinking back on it a bit more. I picked mine up at the TPF. When I got there Rob was not there but someone else was handing out the glass on his behalf. I asked about the yellow caution bar, and he said that he didn't have any. I didn't press the issue further because I was happy to get an NOS glass at a reasonable price. Rob may actually have those stickers and perhaps sends them when he mails a sheet, but that was my experience.

Now, getting the purple crap off the glass was a whole other fun project that I wasn't expecting, but I love the end result.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/nos-pinball-2000-playfield-glass-fair-value and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.