45B97F4B-EB9D-4AF6-8969-75C82907CE2F (resized).jpeg
12563AAE-D45E-4963-BE94-0D918AF16911 (resized).jpeg
6D6AA89A-D869-4EE2-B650-7FDCAF2F8087 (resized).jpeg
512EC455-0C2F-4E27-A9FB-1CD47AF714C1 (resized).jpeg
E63F4518-DEEB-4BAC-993B-ED167BDFC7CD (resized).jpeg
E2D47AF1-BC52-4542-81BB-559D553CB585 (resized).jpeg
5E70D1AA-8AFE-4420-AA41-2F55001A2FCD (resized).jpeg
Creature Hologram (resized).jpg
There are 104 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 3.
#51 3 years ago

All of this chatter and I still don't see the OP indicating how all of this stuff is to be sold.

#52 3 years ago

OP is a very reasonable guy and I think it is in his best interest to sell it all in one lot. I spoke with him on the phone last night and he has a very reasonable dollar figure in mind for all of it. I just could not put the logistics together in what I thought would be a reasonable time frame for both of us.

#53 3 years ago

Jesus... Someone was a bit of a hoarder. Nice to see these come up. Too bad the WW decal couldn't be used to reverse engineer.

#54 3 years ago
Quoted from Fifty:

Jesus... Someone was a bit of a hoarder. Nice to see these come up. Too bad the WW decal couldn't be used to reverse engineer.

Aren’t we all hoarding parts, playfields, mods, and unobtainable pieces?? Lol. For current and future titles? I admit this is a decent collection though!

#55 3 years ago
Quoted from gac:

All of this chatter and I still don't see the OP indicating how all of this stuff is to be sold.

And we may not see the OP come back, other than to say everything is sold.

I would imagine she's had numerous offers to buy everything, at this point.

As they say....wish I was closer.

#56 3 years ago
Quoted from NobleTucson:

Hi there! I have Creature in immediate need of a new hologram.
How much?

you and everybody else

#57 3 years ago

I was told the hologram is $1,000

#58 3 years ago
Quoted from locksmith:

I was told the hologram is $1,000

Damn....ebay it is.
Pinball center in Germany has them for $165, granted, a reproduction. But much cheaper.
OP never responded to my query about White water topper.

#59 3 years ago

The repro hologram looks way better than the original

#60 3 years ago

I asked about an item and received no response either. Here's a pile of stuff... and then nothing.

#62 3 years ago

Yep, I got nothing.

#63 3 years ago

I got nothing as well and I am close but hear they are in talks but the price keeps going up so sounds like we have an auction now!!!

#64 3 years ago

The seller was originally looking at reasonable prices but then people here filled his head with visions of $1000 parts. Now it's an auction with the seller afraid to sell anything for 10 cents less than its worth. He's up to 10k for everything now.
Unfortunately, with the exception of the ww topper foil and creech hologram, everything else is readily available if and when you need it. So why spend thousands only to put the stuff on a shelf in the hope that one day maybe you will use it? All that stuff is readily available. Buy it when you need it.

#65 3 years ago
Quoted from sbmania:

The seller was originally looking at reasonable prices but then people here filled his head with visions of $1000 parts. Now it's an auction with the seller afraid to sell anything for 10 cents less than its worth. He's up to 10k for everything now.
Unfortunately, with the exception of the ww topper foil and creech hologram, everything else is readily available if and when you need it. So why spend thousands only to put the stuff on a shelf in the hope that one day maybe you will use it? All that stuff is readily available. Buy it when you need it.

Well they can keep it all as I agree with you 100%!

#66 3 years ago

im out. I thought I might buy somethingbut I wont pay a arme and a leg for spare parts.

#67 3 years ago

Likely a lot of nice original parts in those boxes. If I was closer and could take a look I would be interested in buying it all.

#68 3 years ago

Hello everyone. I am replying to as many people as I can but the forum limits me to 20 replies per day. We are trying to inventory everything as fast as we can, but are also trying to pack a house for moving. We are not interested in any auctions, and we are far more interested in a single buyer for everything rather than dealing with the sale of individual parts. Someone who could pick it up would be ideal. We have ballparked the whole lot at ~$10k, but that is a ballpark. No prices have gone up. Many of you who have expressed interest in the whole collection have also asked for an inventory, which we are trying to do. We are located in Upper Providence, PA (Collegeville area). If you are interested to come look at it, that can be arranged. For those of you who are asking about individual parts, it is our preference to sell everything at once and I am prioritizing my 20 replies/day to those asking about the whole lot. I hope this has answered your questions. Thanks, Gina

#69 3 years ago

10k by xMas
Oh..

#70 3 years ago
Quoted from zr11990:

The repro hologram looks way better than the original

Mhh .. I heard also other voices that this repro does not look good.
there were also repros out years ago from pinballdreams.com ... 400 Europ or so ... do not mix them up. Repro is not repro and an apple is not a pear.

Gina .. you will get the 10K for all the parts, with the playfields, etc .... someone will take the money in his hand ! I am sure.
If you should move ever to Germany bring it over .. I take it
Wont your husband miss all the stuff for his pinballs ? I am sure there was reason to buy this stuff ...

#71 3 years ago

For anyone interested, Gina sent me her list of parts over the weekend.

I will just say, if she was within even a 4 hour drive of me and for $10,000, the deal would be done and the parts would be mine.

Doing some quick math, $10,000 is easily 50% of what the retail price would be on what she and her husband have.

#72 3 years ago
Quoted from Bryan_Kelly:

I will just say, if she was within even a 4 hour drive of me and for $10,000, the deal would be done and the parts would be mine.
Doing some quick math, $10,000 is easily 50% of what the retail price would be on what she and her husband have.

How many hours round trip Bryan?
Im doing 15 tomorrow to pick up a game, San Fran and Back baby.

#73 3 years ago
Quoted from Ericpinballfan:

How many hours round trip Bryan?
Im doing 15 tomorrow to pick up a game, San Fran and Back baby.

Round trip from MN to PA would be around 30. I've done some crazy trips but this is just a bit too much.

#74 3 years ago
Quoted from Bryan_Kelly:

i second that, if this was driving distance i would have definitely purchase the lot too

#75 3 years ago

Where is she

#76 3 years ago

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phoenixville,_Pennsylvania

28 miles northwest of Philladelphia.

#77 3 years ago

Too far for me too.

#78 3 years ago
Quoted from Bryan_Kelly:

Care to share a inventory list? I’m in driving distance and could be interested in the lot.

#79 3 years ago
Quoted from TomDK:

Mhh .. I heard also other voices that this repro does not look good.
there were also repros out years ago from pinballdreams.com ... 400 Europ or so ... do not mix them up. Repro is not repro and an apple is not a pear.
Gina .. you will get the 10K for all the parts, with the playfields, etc .... someone will take the money in his hand ! I am sure.
If you should move ever to Germany bring it over .. I take it
Wont your husband miss all the stuff for his pinballs ? I am sure there was reason to buy this stuff ...

Here's a voice from someone that does have the repro hologram from PPS. It looks great.

Some people here would be disappointed if the hologram did anything less than physically come to life and try to pull you into the cabinet or something....

#80 3 years ago
Quoted from cconway84:

Care to share a inventory list? I’m in driving distance and could be interested in the lot.

I don't feel it's my place to do that. I'll let Gina and her husband decide who they share it with.

#81 3 years ago
Quoted from NPO:

Here's a voice from someone that does have the repro hologram from PPS. It looks great.
Some people here would be disappointed if the hologram did anything less than physically come to life and try to pull you into the cabinet or something....

The PPS reproduction holograms were created by Pinball Dreams (located in Germany) and they are very well done and look great. They are not cheap, however they are a really nice replacement hologram.

PPS (Out of Stock - 349 USD)
http://www.planetarypinball.com/mm5/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Product_Code=PPS-A-15953HOL

Pinball Dreams (Germany - Out of Stock - 349 EUR)
https://www.pinball-dreams.com/flipper-pinball-flipperautomaten-modding-shop/verschiedenes/hologram-cftbl.html

Henrik Maurer (Pinball Dreams) has done 2 previous runs of the CFTBL hologram and as of now they are out of stock. I imagine if the demand is there that he may do another run in the future.

Gord

#82 3 years ago

Can the list of parts not be posted here!?

#83 3 years ago

I’ve tried but no luck and I am probably an hour away and still can’t get a list. Yet those telling them them $10k who have seen the list and say it is a no brainer but they are too far away is crap as all that stuff could be shipped for less than it would cost to ship a game!

#84 3 years ago

I'm only 10 minutes from her house but I'm still not sure of the wisdom of buying 10k worth of parts, most of which are readily available on an as-needed basis, just to sit them on a shelf and hope you need them one day. I realize the WW foil and hologram are exceptions to this but the rest? Am I missing something?

#85 3 years ago

The hologram is not worth $1000 as I agree with others who have posted that the repro’s look just fine and at just a little more than 1/3 of the $1000 price they are asking for theirs.

This package will probably sell to guy or dealer who does many a games a year but don’t think they will pay anywhere near $10,000!

#86 3 years ago

Hello everyone. I have accepted a deposit on the sale of these parts, and the sale is pending. If anything changes, I will post again. Thank you, Gina

#87 3 years ago
Quoted from gls98unc:

Hello everyone. I have accepted a deposit on the sale of these parts, and the sale is pending. If anything changes, I will post again. Thank you, Gina

Congrats ! Looking forward to the new owner making some of this available

#88 3 years ago
Quoted from Pinsrgrt:

The hologram is not worth $1000 as I agree with others who have posted that the repro’s look just fine and at just a little more than 1/3 of the $1000 price they are asking for theirs.
This package will probably sell to guy or dealer who does many a games a year but don’t think they will pay anywhere near $10,000!

I've bought pinball parts lots in Michigan, Florida, and Minnesota and you will be very hard pressed to find a bulk parts deal where they will ship.

#89 3 years ago
Quoted from sbmania:

I'm only 10 minutes from her house but I'm still not sure of the wisdom of buying 10k worth of parts, most of which are readily available on an as-needed basis, just to sit them on a shelf and hope you need them one day. I realize the WW foil and hologram are exceptions to this but the rest? Am I missing something?

It depends on how you look at it. I valued everything at roughly $23,000. Let's say I buy it all at $10,000.

I'm retired and looking for something to do. I'd sell it all on Pinside. I'd have to sell at less than retail to get people to buy. Let's say 80% of retail.

That works out to $18,400, or $8400 profit. And I stay busy for the winter.

Works for me.

#90 3 years ago

Only if you bought the parts.

#91 3 years ago

For those interested in what all was included in the lot, here is the list. There was no request to not share this information so I'm assuming I'm not bothering anybody by doing so.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1TGGrz6dLqkDfN9xNL6DKjnhK4yQoDHmn/view?usp=sharing

#92 3 years ago

:?Maybe, just maybe the lucky guy who bought it doesn't need the whitewater topper??

And maybe, the new owner wants to recoup a big chunk of his initial layout.

If all these maybes line up, Definitely send me a message.

#93 3 years ago

Glad it worked out. Very nice people.

#94 3 years ago

Dang I wish i wld have had time to look into this and purchase everything. This wld have given me something to do over my off season and offer all these parts to the community for a fair price. O well maybe next time. What a nice lot of parts. Good luck to the new owner and whatever they decide to do with everything. I'd unload all the big ticket items to recoup most of the initial cost then mess with all the smaller stuff.

#95 3 years ago

Giant Hassel, good luck to the buyer.

#96 3 years ago

I love how people think these will be offered to the community at a fair price, lol. This is the same community that bitches when shipping costs go up by a dollar and purchaded R&M/GnR solely to flip for profit.

#97 3 years ago
Quoted from chooch:

I love how people think these will be offered to the community at a fair price, lol. This is the same community that bitches when shipping costs go up by a dollar and purchaded R&M/GnR solely to flip for profit.

$12k for a new CE? Give me a dozen! $5 to ship a flyer??? Are you out of your mind???

#98 3 years ago

I want the signed FH translite!

#99 3 years ago

Why was there never an ad required for this massive parts lot?

#100 3 years ago
Quoted from Flipperfun:

Why was there never an ad required for this massive parts lot?

Donations to pinside unlikely.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 29.99
Electronics
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

$ 320.00
Playfield - Other
Avid Creations Wireforms

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 39.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

Machine - For Sale
Portland, ME
26,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Auckland, NZ
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Jamestown, NC
$ 159.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Sugarloaf, CO
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 5.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 180.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Twisted Tokens

$ 9.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 109.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 10.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
Avid Creations Wireforms

€ 47.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PPmods

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 69.50
Boards
Pinball Haus

$ 35.00
Various Other Swag
JK Pinball

€ 24.50
Playfield - Decals
Pin-Decals

$ 159.00
$ 25.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

$ 15.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

There are 104 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 3.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/nos-parts-for-sale-cftbl-addams-whitewater/page/2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.