(Topic ID: 224682)

NOS/NEW Playfields Available for December.

By kruzman

5 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 47 posts
  • 11 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by kruzman
  • Topic is favorited by 4 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

P6089521 (resized).JPG
    P6089521 (resized).JPG
    P6089520 (resized).JPG
    P6100441 (resized).JPG
    tftca1 (resized).jpg
    tftca2 (resized).jpg
    tftca3 (resized).jpg
    tftca4 (resized).jpg
    tftca5 (resized).jpg
    tftca18 (resized).jpg
    tftca17 (resized).jpg
    tftca8 (resized).jpg
    tftca12 (resized).jpg
    tftca11 (resized).jpg
    tftca14 (resized).jpg
    tftca15 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider minusworlds.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has expired, so this topic closed automatically.

#10 5 years ago
    Quoted from kruzman:

Last idea. Just have a question and answer, stump the chump for an hour. that would actually be fun. I dont know if rob would think that is what people would want.
    By the way, that is pretty cool of him to ask. I dont really know him.Rob burke that is. I have seen pics of him with all of the pinball god fathers, going way back. He is the one who should have a question and answer. I used to love listening to gene from IPB, pacek, and dayhuff tell stories of the good ol days. plus my uncle was an operator in detroit in the 70's and 80's. carried a pistol, and weighed quarters in a 5 gal bucket. I am the ultimate Fan Boy for that stuff.

Bro it’s a small world. Rob is the guy I bought my Family Guy from. You know, the game you did my NOS Family Guy playfield for. Lol.

I’ll def take a mini FG playfield too if you can shoot me that lead.

I think a Q&A and just a 30,000ft view of your process and things that us, as restorers, don’t think about.

There is so much you could talk about. You’re a smart dude. In all honesty at Dayhuff’s last year our convo was one of the highlights of my day. And, I actually had the Family Guy I bought from Rob in my car. I picked it up on my way to MI.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider minusworlds.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has expired, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/nos-new-playfields-available-for-sept?tu=minusworlds and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.