(Topic ID: 224682)

NOS/NEW Playfields Available for December.

By kruzman

5 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 47 posts
  • 11 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by kruzman
  • Topic is favorited by 4 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

P6089521 (resized).JPG
    P6089521 (resized).JPG
    P6089520 (resized).JPG
    P6100441 (resized).JPG
    tftca1 (resized).jpg
    tftca2 (resized).jpg
    tftca3 (resized).jpg
    tftca4 (resized).jpg
    tftca5 (resized).jpg
    tftca18 (resized).jpg
    tftca17 (resized).jpg
    tftca8 (resized).jpg
    tftca12 (resized).jpg
    tftca11 (resized).jpg
    tftca14 (resized).jpg
    tftca15 (resized).jpg

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has expired, so this topic closed automatically.

#1 5 years ago

EXPIRED

Expired ad

This ad has expired and was removed from the MarketPlace. The owner has been requested to end their ad, so it can be archived.

Parts - for sale

NOS/NEW Playfields Available for December.

Added: 2018-09-03 22:00:00 UTC • Re-listed: 2 times (November 27th, 2018)
    Condition: New (selling multiple, business)

#2 5 years ago

I have customers looking for nos swards of fury, and revenge from mars pf's.
    If you have one you can part with, get a hold of me and I will give you their info. Then you can take it from there.

#3 5 years ago

I wish I had the coin to drop in this PF. Beautiful!

Chris Hibler - CARGPB #31
    http://ChrisHiblerPinball.com/contact/
    http://www.PinWiki.com - The new place for pinball repair info

#4 5 years ago

Hi Ron, hope you are well mate! The Family Guy pf'ds. Presume that's both?? Price please??

#5 5 years ago

Hello the family guy pf does not include the mini pf. price is 750.
    Please email me is you have questions or interest

#6 5 years ago

One more thing. I guess Mike is not doing expo any more and rob graciously asked me if I would like to be a speaker at the expo. I am thinking about it. The biggest reason I am leaning tward not doing it is because most guys use the opportunity for self promotion, and it is so lame for the people watching. Though I am positive it would be better for business to get up there and talk about how I stress out about every little issue when I am doing someones pf.
    I was thinking about talking about stuff I am maybe not so qualified to talk about, like the ecconomics of game and pf resto. The age long question of spending more on the restore than what you can sell it for. deciding weather to seek a nos, or repro pf, and weather or not to clear. My belief of is you are going to bother doing something, doing it to the best of your ability and then more. leaving something to the world that stands for your abilities and skills.

I think if I just get up there and lay out my process, I will be out of a job in a month.
    for an hour long presentation.

Maybe talk about the availability of nos pf decreasing? heck I dont know. like I said I am open to ideas.

everybody like to hear about the good ol dayswhen pf's were cheap and dime bags were actually 10 bucks? ha

#7 5 years ago

Last idea. Just have a question and answer, stump the chump for an hour. that would actually be fun. I dont know if rob would think that is what people would want.
    By the way, that is pretty cool of him to ask. I dont really know him.Rob burke that is. I have seen pics of him with all of the pinball god fathers, going way back. He is the one who should have a question and answer. I used to love listening to gene from IPB, pacek, and dayhuff tell stories of the good ol days. plus my uncle was an operator in detroit in the 70's and 80's. carried a pistol, and weighed quarters in a 5 gal bucket. I am the ultimate Fan Boy for that stuff.

#9 5 years ago

I thought I posted this but I see the mini pf for family guy for sale in a couple places, so if you decide to go for the main pf I can tell you where to get the mini. Plus I think there is one on ebay that has been up for 6 months. FG and shrek mini pf's. nos

#10 5 years ago
    Quoted from kruzman:

Last idea. Just have a question and answer, stump the chump for an hour. that would actually be fun. I dont know if rob would think that is what people would want.
    By the way, that is pretty cool of him to ask. I dont really know him.Rob burke that is. I have seen pics of him with all of the pinball god fathers, going way back. He is the one who should have a question and answer. I used to love listening to gene from IPB, pacek, and dayhuff tell stories of the good ol days. plus my uncle was an operator in detroit in the 70's and 80's. carried a pistol, and weighed quarters in a 5 gal bucket. I am the ultimate Fan Boy for that stuff.

Bro it’s a small world. Rob is the guy I bought my Family Guy from. You know, the game you did my NOS Family Guy playfield for. Lol.

I’ll def take a mini FG playfield too if you can shoot me that lead.

I think a Q&A and just a 30,000ft view of your process and things that us, as restorers, don’t think about.

There is so much you could talk about. You’re a smart dude. In all honesty at Dayhuff’s last year our convo was one of the highlights of my day. And, I actually had the Family Guy I bought from Rob in my car. I picked it up on my way to MI.

#11 5 years ago

The restored IJ is no longer available on heading to europe. (the one with cheetos smeared on the shooter lane)

#12 5 years ago

I have been getting emails for cpr titles. I have not been buying any reproduction pfs because I read the first like 6 paragraphs of kevins manifesto on revolutionizing the pinball parts industry by making any pf in batches of 1 any time for anyone. I just looked on their website, and there is no mention of it. Does anyone know anything about this?
    I guess I should have pushed thru the whole post, but it was very long, and self indulgent (jk, lol)

#13 5 years ago

I guess I should explain. Since I pay retail for cpr products, plus shipping, I would never be able to break even if people can go to cpr and get any pf in a batch of one, any time. I think it will make a big difference on how many pfs they sell because no one is going to buy one to stash away, since they will always be available. The only time people will buy a cpr repro is when they are going to install it. In my unscientific estimate, about half of the repro pf's sold get installed the year they are bought, by the person who bought it originally. So it will defiantly change things.

#14 5 years ago

I'm curious to see if competitors will still offer traditional screened playfields for the ones CPR already "prints". I know a lot of people will see a playfield made in the traditional screen-printed method as more original or correct. The more options the better!

#15 5 years ago
    Quoted from radium:

I'm curious to see if competitors will still offer traditional screened playfields for the ones CPR already "prints". I know a lot of people will see a playfield made in the traditional screen-printed method as more original or correct. The more options the better!

definitely. I dont know if cpr will still offer screen printed pf's.
    I know nothing about the digital printing process, but I do know that wood is not always flat. Screening can absorb little wood flaws.
    Though I doubt they would spend the money if it didnt look good. ipb experimented with printing 10 years ago, and it didnt look good. Since technology changes so fast who knows whats possible now. Tomorrow we could be flying buicks to the moon

Does anyone know when cpr will be accepting orders for any pf?

#16 5 years ago

I just wanted to say J dayhuffs party is nov 3, and I will be there. I always go, but sometimes I dont stay long (thats not because of the party, its my own crazy when it comes to crowds).
    But I love to talk pf's so if ya wanna hang, and dont mind standing outside while I smoke, I would be happy to meet some of you that I have not met. The party starts at noon, and I go between then and 1 and then stay as long as I can. Also if you have never been to john's party or seen his collection, its absolutely amazing.
    A lot of times I bring a pf I am working on to show it off to people who dont know why someone would pay to have a repro recleared.

So bring a plate to pass if you have something good. I am a fan of peanut better cookies (crispy)

Also I almost forget. pete mathis does a tournament where 2 people play, (one on each flipper) its a blast because anyone can win. There will be some prizes. some are donated, some are from johns collection of parts.

#17 5 years ago

I got a sweet Bally Playboy pf to add to the list of pf's available. Its a cpr repro, before they were grading pf's. I have the perfect game to install it in to, if you want to buy a winter project. you could have it done by the kzoo show in april and sell it. A properly restored playboy with one of my pfs in it sells for a lot more than you may think!
    If I had time... I would mow the grass. Then I would do this restore, and then the Amazing spiderman game and pf restore package I have, and have them both at the show.

1 week later
    #18 5 years ago

I have a nos stern spiderman to add to the list of pf's available.

ALSO A REMINDER: If you have a pf that is not dimpled, I am able to drill and dimple about 100 titles. Feel free to contact me to see if I have your title. Installing a non drilled and dimpled pf is not an easy task!

1 week later
    #19 5 years ago

The cpr bally playboy got its first coats of clear, so it will be sold, tweeked and cleared by me.

Also I have a 8 ball delux and a really cool xenon

#20 5 years ago

The cpr xenon I have was a custom job and has special starburst inserts, rather than plain.

#21 5 years ago

Here is some pics of the xenon to show the inserts. This pic is horrible. my phone is 8 years old. a new I phone would make this look a lot better. Xenon is all about bling, and the starburst inserts accomplish just that. If you compare the inserts to the EBD and use you imagination a bit you will see the difference.
    Price on the xenon is 950. EBD gold is 900.

bling (resized).jpgbling (resized).jpgblingboob (resized).jpgblingboob (resized).jpg
    #22 5 years ago

I picked up a nice LOTR, and stern spiderman pf's. Both are available

If you went to expo, and you bought one of the CPR pf's from starship fantasies. You may want to check with me about getting that pf refinished so that it wont dimple up like it is going to. I think they only do 4 coats, and they do them all with in a week, and the first 2 coats are dust coats (hopefully). I had a centaur with a stock cpr pf, and within 200 plays the surface looked like a golf ball. So before you put all of that time and money in to it, to look embarrassing in my case, you should defiantly consider a finish that is hard enough to repel the dents from air balls.

If you dont, you will still want one of my install kits. It allows you to remove the clear before drilling, rather than drilling thru the clear. on a stock cpr pf this almost always means lifting the clear off the pf for a mm or 2 around the drilled hole. My kit will both stop that from happening, or if you have all ready done it, it will repair the halo of lift. The pics are a before and after drilling and then using my install kit to repair. this pf was not cleared by me, but by another pro, and I drilled and dimpled it

halo 1 (resized).jpghalo 1 (resized).jpghalo 2 (resized).jpghalo 2 (resized).jpg
    #23 5 years ago

I have a Medusa, that is a job for someone, and it is complete.
    I keep forgetting to look up who the owner is when I am in the office, so I will use it as a bump.

Medusa... Your pf is complete.

1 week later
    #24 5 years ago

Here are some pics of a NOS DINER pf I am doing for Mr White. This is after a thin coat to see what the paint work looks like and if the colors match. So many inserts are inder art rather than just a clear insert with a black line around it. So the cracks around the inserts cause lines in the art work. I had to match the white, green, dark purple, and red, and of course black. I have 7 different blacks, but its mostly just 4 versions. I see 3 spots that need a little tightening. all black. Once that is done time to build up the clear. 2 coats and wait 15 days, and ect. This makes for a very hard surface that will not sink in to the low spots down the line.

Usually I cant do nos sys 11 because my clear reacts with the primer the manufacture used to level the pf before printing, but you may have noticed that this is a diamond plate proto or sample. I love this kind of work. Since it was a proto or sample it was not drilled or dimpled and it just had a super thin clear so that they could work with it without damage.

I just noticed while looking at the pics, the thick black line inbetween the right drain and save, has script on the left one but not the right. Is this on the final version? I will look on the ipbdb

1d (resized).jpg1d (resized).jpg2d (resized).jpg2d (resized).jpg3d (resized).jpg3d (resized).jpg4d (resized).jpg4d (resized).jpg5d (resized).jpg5d (resized).jpg
    #25 5 years ago

Hey Ron,
    Will any of your playfields be on display at this years party for everyone to check out? Bring as many as you'd like too. I'll have the "Kruzman Showroom" available for however many you want to bring.

John

#26 5 years ago

That would be cool! I will see what I have done.
    To answer the question, that black line doesnt have any script on it. It looks a bit off balance to me, but I have never owned the game and have not played it enough to remember

#27 5 years ago

There is enough showing of the pf to the left, on the table in the above pics. can you name that pf?

1 week later
    #30 5 years ago

I have a CPR playboy that I have tweeked out and cleared. almost done.
    also a DE star Wars. Just got started. its a nos, but needed drill and dimple. lots of inserts not level, so had to re-level and re glue. pretty much every insert needs paint, because of the cracks around the inserts. On that title 90% of the inserts are under art, and they dont show, and dont have the black key lines around them like most titles. So I am matching a lot of colors. Looks awesome!

Otherwise I am still accepting clear coat jobs on NOS and reproduction pf's. Its fine if they need some art work, as long as they are nos or reproduction pfs.

I am not over booked at all right now, so it may be a good time to send in that pf you have been waiting for a good time to send in.
    cheers, r kruzman

#31 5 years ago

Man that Centaur is nice.

#32 5 years ago

Thank you very much for the compliment on the centaur. Love that pf. I originally had 6, and I had one I was keeping for my self, but I havent come close to finding a game, so it is for sale.
    Thanks again. rk
    By the way I stash my name in that title. Its hidden well enough I dont think anyone has ever found it

#33 5 years ago

What if I knew where a champagne edition Centaur II (that could really use that playfield) was? Would you be interested in the machine? Last I heard it was serviceable, may need some work, but it was playable the last I knew. Cabinet is Ok, but a little rough, has all the hardware. Any interest, because it might be available. Machine is located near Dayton Ohio.

1 week later
    #34 5 years ago

For a bump, I am going to talk about the NOS DESW I bought. Personally I get buck fever when I find a title that you dont see very often. Even though I spend most every penny I have on pf's, and I have for almost 14 years, I still make bad decisions. So from my crappy records it looks like I spend a grand on this pf. I am guessing I paid shipping also.
    I would still buy it for a grand... if it was drilled and dimpled. Since it was not I had to but a fairly nice used pf to make a template from which cost me 250 plus shipping, then make the pf template which takes a day to make and a day to dimple and drill. then I decided to reglue all of the inserts since they were somewhat loose (some). This is just time. I didnt remove and reset them I applied epoxy from behind.

So my point is, in many cases a seller prices a undrilled pf the same price they sell for drilled. Most of the time they sell because people like me didnt ask.

reproductions are always drilled, but anytime you buy a nos pf, make sure to ask if it is drilled and dimpled. Happy turkey day. I call it turkey day because I dont have family except a sister, so I dont get together for a feast, but I am thankful most every day.

The DE star wars will be for sale when done.

I can drill and dimple about 250 titles if you need one done

1 week later
    #35 5 years ago

So here is some good news. I am finally going to have a website. Have you heard about these? They are a sight where you can see info on the pf's I have in stock and their prices. Its about half done, as far as stock goes. I am going to start taking before and after pics of jobs and posting them. Today I finished a tales from the crypt. it is nos but its has a hard life. It was not stored in a climate controlled environment, and it was just not taken care of. Well I gave it a face lift and a great clear. I hope to post some pics today.
    anyway here is the address to the website. Its hosted by tommy skinner, a great guy who is dealing with my lack of knowledge when it comes to the net.
    https://pinballplayfieldskruzman.wordpress.com/

There are still about 25 pfs to post, then I will post the pf's I have that are clear coated and for sale.
    Again, thanks to everyone who has supported for thru the years of doing this. cheers!

#36 5 years ago

Wow your finally stepping up in technology lol
    this is a great idea and i think all followers/customers will like this too.

Thank you Ron

#37 5 years ago

Here is a before and after of a nos pf that took a lot of work to be up to par

tftca16 (resized).jpgtftca16 (resized).jpgtftcb1 (resized).jpgtftcb1 (resized).jpgtftcb10 (resized).jpgtftcb10 (resized).jpgtftcb15 (resized).jpgtftcb15 (resized).jpgtftcb18 (resized).jpgtftcb18 (resized).jpgtftcb19 (resized).jpgtftcb19 (resized).jpgtftcb2 (resized).jpgtftcb2 (resized).jpgtftcb4 (resized).jpgtftcb4 (resized).jpgtftcb6 (resized).jpgtftcb6 (resized).jpgtftcb7 (resized).jpgtftcb7 (resized).jpgtftcb8 (resized).jpgtftcb8 (resized).jpgtftcb9 (resized).jpgtftcb9 (resized).jpg
    #38 5 years ago

The first pic above is a after pic. oops
    Here are some more after shots

tftca1 (resized).jpgtftca1 (resized).jpgtftca11 (resized).jpgtftca11 (resized).jpgtftca12 (resized).jpgtftca12 (resized).jpgtftca14 (resized).jpgtftca14 (resized).jpgtftca15 (resized).jpgtftca15 (resized).jpgtftca17 (resized).jpgtftca17 (resized).jpgtftca18 (resized).jpgtftca18 (resized).jpgtftca2 (resized).jpgtftca2 (resized).jpgtftca3 (resized).jpgtftca3 (resized).jpgtftca4 (resized).jpgtftca4 (resized).jpgtftca5 (resized).jpgtftca5 (resized).jpgtftca8 (resized).jpgtftca8 (resized).jpg
    #39 5 years ago

I have about 80% of the nos pf's listed on the website. I am going to try to list some used pf's also. I wont be able to restore them (I only have time to do about 3 a year) but I have about 40 dmd used pf's and about 30 others.
    The website has advertising right now, but after my first sale I will be able to pay to not have that, so sorry, try to deal with it.
    Thank you for your support. rk

#40 5 years ago

I am slowly filling the website up with what I have in stock. It takes a lot of time. I have about 75% of the new titles up, and I am just getting started on used titles and misc stuff like parts and BG's
    By the way I need a gottlieb 007 backglass. I have a beautiful game that has a nice cleared pf but the bg is about a 6.5 of 10. let me know if you have one or any leads.
    cheers, kruzman

#42 5 years ago

The kruzman pinball playfields website has been updated so there are no commercials.
    also, I am listing more pf's each day.
    Here is the site address.
    https://pinballplayfieldskruzman.com/

Thanks you

#43 5 years ago

I am just bumping this thread. Also I am slow enough that if you want to send in anything for clear, I will be able to get it in the next set of jobs I clear one pf at a time, but I do a group of 5.

Also the website is progressing with used pf's. still many more to come of both new and used
    https://pinballplayfieldskruzman.com/

Thank you

#44 5 years ago

Incredible work on that Barracora playfield. Very nice!

#45 5 years ago

The last cleared centaur is spoken for. Not sold, but for 10 days not available.

1 week later
    #46 5 years ago

HAPPY HOLIDAYS:

I am looking for a Hotdoggin pf. NOS or very close to it.

ALSO I am in need of a gottlieb 007 back glass. looking for a 9 or better.

Last but not least. Looking for a MPU for a gottlieb bone busters. sys 80b but has a special chip or something. It may be for the topper. I have been told most sys 80b mpu"s wont work.

Or if you know a board man or woman who likes gottlieb, please send me an im. The guy I usually have do my boards is not all to keen on the gotts.

Thanks everyone for the support!!!!!

#47 5 years ago

Here is some pinball porn. A before and after, but before the clear of a game I want so bad. If anyone has one for trade, I have a a lot of games and would make a good deal. I realize I am dreaming.

P6089520 (resized).JPGP6089520 (resized).JPGP6089521 (resized).JPGP6089521 (resized).JPGP6089521 (resized).JPGP6089521 (resized).JPGP6100441 (resized).JPGP6100441 (resized).JPG

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has expired, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/nos-new-playfields-available-for-sept?hl=jdissen87 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.