Topic Stats

• 6 posts
  • 5 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by practicalsteve
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 3 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

Backglass.jpg
1433f1.jpg
IMAG3687.jpg

#1 6 years ago

Found this in an ops warehouse, NOS, marked on the box "for Lethal Weapon 3 Pin" may work on an F14, I am not sure, blue and wrapped from the factory.. $50 plus shipping..

IMAG3687.jpg

3 weeks later
#2 6 years ago

This will not work on an F-14 as the lip at the base is too narrow. I suppose you could modify it to work, but it also looks a little short and might rub on the beacon assembly from the inside.

I wish it would fit. The blue is very blue.

#3 6 years ago

the one on the Lethal weapon 3 usually is more round on top and has a dome shape as shown below.

I would think it could fit both games with some possible modification. as those covers are usually replaced with something generic.

not sure this is nos for lw3 but I would like to hear others chime in on it

1433f1.jpg

Backglass.jpg
#4 6 years ago

Hmm, good info, this is now sold. Went to a guy who has a LW3, and it has a cracked dome just like the one I have above.. maybe they made a few versions..

#5 6 years ago

My LW3 has the round top dome, but I have been wondering if they made more than one version. The manual I have says the game has a prop like my Bally/Williams games to hold up the play field, but my LW3 does not have a prop, or even shows holes that there might have been a prop at one time. It has a rubber band that attaches to the play field to hold it up. My repair guy even thought there was a prop to hold up the play field, and was surprised to find there was no prop, and he has been working on pinball machines for over 30 years.

#6 6 years ago
Quoted from ZEN:

Hmm, good info, this is now sold. Went to a guy who has a LW3, and it has a cracked dome just like the one I have above.. maybe they made a few versions..

Glad it went to a LW3 and not F-14 only because on F-14 it would have stuck out as not matching the other domes.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside