giphy_2.gif
HighSpeedThreadNuke.gif
I know what I got (resized).jpg
Naws.gif
d8c (resized).png
bulvine (resized).png
new_dude2 (resized).jpg
mpj.gif

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider coolcatpinball.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has expired, so this topic closed automatically.

#6 2 years ago

Why the heck would you paint the legs black, if its never even been powered on or had a single ball run through it? I know the ad says a new set will be included, but why paint the originals in the first place?? Why?
Personally, I'd rather buy a players condition for a few G's, let HEP have his way with it, and still come out cheaper than this.

#63 2 years ago
Quoted from IdahoRealtor:

Lol. Exactly. "I refust to power it on because it's only new once". Biggest line of horse shit I've ever read on Pinside.

Exactly. Assuming someone is foolish enough to pay anywhere near this price, I doubt powering the machine on will be a deal breaker for them.

#65 2 years ago
Quoted from Eric_Allen:

Beware that this seller cannot be trusted to honor whatever agreement you reach on this machine. I had a deal to buy it yesterday for $8K (still too high, but I really wanted it) and now he's going back on it. First, it was, "Now I'm being told I could get $10K or more," then it was, "I would rather sell it to somebody that will never play it and just wants to keep it as a museum piece."

I agree with the others, you dodged a bullet on what is basically a project pin. Honestly, as it sits, not knowing if it works, cool story and all, a fair price is probably around 2 or 3 thousand. If it powers up and plays without issues, maybe a bit more? You about got seriously ripped off.

#84 2 years ago
Quoted from MOPARJOE:

You guys are HILARIOUS!!... Most of you can't even read the post correctly...
The game was NEVER played from new, when it was opened out of the box, nor did he even put the legs on it....The "damage" happened when he took it out of the box, and Williams sent him another new machine, so he never did anything with it... It couldn't/wasn't played, because the head was never put back on it....He used the CPU (ONE TIME) to test it in his other HIGH SPEED machine, when the OTHER machine had an issue he was trying to figure out...THIS ISN'T ROCKET SCIENCE!...The "wear spot" on the yellow rubber that some moron mentioned, is a greasy finger print, that I'm sure has been there since the game was assembled new, but nice try!!
Sorry for all you arm chair 1/4backs that think this game isn't worth strong money, and your comments are amusing and ignorant at the same time!!...My price was set as "OR OFFER", but I can tell you I already have an offer of 10G from a DEALER, that wants to sell it for a profit!..That dealer spoke to THREE other dealer froends of his, and ALL said the machine was worth MORE than 10G...If you don't like it, then MOVE ON!

If someone offered you 10k, TAKE IT RIGHT NOW AND NEVER LOOK BACK!!!! Why are you even posting it here? Anyone that says it's worth more than 10k is the real fool. There were over 17,000 of these made, and yours is in worse shape than many despite it never being played.

#131 2 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Why isn't the fuckin' head attached?!?!

Same reason he refuses to put the CPU in and turn the game on. He knows it won't work. Duh.....

#144 2 years ago
Quoted from Eric_Allen:

But I agree…I’m better off not dealing with this guy and this machine.

Buy a players condition High Speed, send it to HEP. Then you're the proud owner of the nicest High speed in existence and you saved money and frustration.

#214 2 years ago

Who is Joe zenk? Is there a thread I can read?

#233 2 years ago
Quoted from MOPARJOE:

Ad listing: NOS HIGH SPEED pinball machine-Time Capsule piece of history

Screenshot_20220108-095631_Samsung Internet (resized).jpgScreenshot_20220108-095631_Samsung Internet (resized).jpg
#238 2 years ago

Screenshot_20220108-104008_Samsung Internet (resized).jpgScreenshot_20220108-104008_Samsung Internet (resized).jpg

Screenshot_20220108-103848_Samsung Internet (resized).jpgScreenshot_20220108-103848_Samsung Internet (resized).jpg
#279 2 years ago

Hey, I've got a populated NOS Elvira playfield if anyone's interested. I only took a few parts off to test fit them on another Elvira. I havnt had a chance to reinstall them yet. This thing is MINT!! You won't find another like it!! Only 10k. NO signs of dirt or wear ANYWHERE!!

20210904_223146 (resized).jpg20210904_223146 (resized).jpg
#306 2 years ago
Quoted from Gotpins:

Mods, lock this thing up!!

Hellz NO! Not before at least 1 more good rant from the OP!!

#307 2 years ago
Quoted from MOPARJOE:

Time Capsule piece of history

You know what else is a "time capsule piece of history?" This Effin' carpet

Screenshot_20220108-165701_Samsung Internet (resized).jpgScreenshot_20220108-165701_Samsung Internet (resized).jpg
#326 2 years ago

Speaking of, look what I somehow achieved the other day! Still not sure what thread?

Screenshot_20220108-193241_Samsung Internet (resized).jpgScreenshot_20220108-193241_Samsung Internet (resized).jpg
#359 2 years ago
Quoted from freeplay3:

This just looked funny to me.
[quoted image]

Isn't it funny how despite all our petty arguing and disagreements, we all come together in one big kumbaya moment against douchebag scammers?

#389 2 years ago
Screenshot_20220109-115922_Samsung Internet (resized).jpgScreenshot_20220109-115922_Samsung Internet (resized).jpg
#407 2 years ago
Quoted from Yesh23:

Haha.. so true on the wife

And the nasty as fuck carpet. Maybe he can just roll her old bones up in that rats nest of a floor cover, pitch em' both out to the curb and kill 2 birds with 1 stone?
Too much???

Screenshot_20220109-130336_Samsung Internet (resized).jpgScreenshot_20220109-130336_Samsung Internet (resized).jpg
#408 2 years ago

Classic. I'm sure the police will get right on that.......

#437 2 years ago
Quoted from Mike_J:

Is that a NOS Omni?

It's for sale, only $20,000. It's brand new, never driven, stored indoors in a climate controlled garage, perfect in every way. BUT, you can't open the door, sit in it, start it, test drive it, etc... Cause it's ONLY NEW ONCE!!

#535 2 years ago
Quoted from vdojaq:

Why does it look like along the bottom of this backbox a magic marker has been used to fill in the black?
[quoted image]

Come on now, that can't be marker. Joe prides himself on having "the best of the best" in his collection.

Screenshot_20220110-141431_Samsung Internet (resized).jpgScreenshot_20220110-141431_Samsung Internet (resized).jpg
#538 2 years ago
Quoted from gdonovan:

Just look at that carpet!

Oh, I noticed. It gives me the willies thinking about what kind of funk is in there. See post #307

#588 2 years ago
Quoted from Steve_d71:

I wonder if he is going to sell the Twilight Zone that you see in the pictures? Curious as to what the asking price would be?

30k? Or more???

#598 2 years ago
Quoted from blueberryjohnson:

His youtube channel is pretty charming. I didn't know what a mopar was. He definitely knows enough for both of us.

Something tells me that isn't his YouTube channel. It's most likely just someone else with the same name/nickname.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 10.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 35.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 15.00
Playfield - Other
RobTune

$ 12.50
Lighting - Led
RoyGBev Pinball

$ 15.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
RobTune

$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

$ 20.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 12.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 10.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 95.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 53.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 15.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 2.50
Lighting - Led
Pinballrom

$ 18.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider coolcatpinball.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has expired, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/nos-high-speed-pinball-machine-time-capsule-piece-of-history?tu=coolcatpinball and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.