HighSpeedThreadNuke.gif
I know what I got (resized).jpg
Naws.gif
d8c (resized).png
bulvine (resized).png
new_dude2 (resized).jpg
mpj.gif

This topic is closed.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has expired, so this topic closed automatically.

There are 658 posts in this topic. You are on page 10 of 14.
#451 2 years ago

We should all agree to remove our downvotes if the OP comes back and tells us the real story with this. He has been called out and appropriately shamed for this. But now would be so great to hear the real story. I agree that it is likely more interesting than his BS.

Man, what a fun thread though. Brightened up my Sunday.

#452 2 years ago

Added a down vote because i felt left out. IBTL.

#453 2 years ago

history baby history !

#454 2 years ago
Quoted from PismoArcade:

I think Andrew Heighway had close to that once.

Found it.

88B380A0-2D49-4F7B-831B-84E165F6BFFE_4_5005_c (resized).jpeg88B380A0-2D49-4F7B-831B-84E165F6BFFE_4_5005_c (resized).jpeg
#455 2 years ago

Yeah, that's it. I knew I remembered one that was over 300.

Oh and, In before the lock

#456 2 years ago

What would happen if the imamaculate Baywatch with no legs and NOS HIGH SPEED with spray painted legs had pinball babies?

Discuss…

Ibtl

#457 2 years ago

Can I get a up close shooter lane pic Joe ?

#458 2 years ago
Quoted from PismoArcade:

Found it.
[quoted image]

Nice!! I knew someone would do a deep dive

#459 2 years ago

Found the perfect trade for you Joe....

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-scared-stiff-bally-1996-1

Direct trade plus $15100 cash your way.

You 2 would probably really get on.

#460 2 years ago
Quoted from PismoArcade:

Found it.
[quoted image]

Who were the 2 upvotes ? Himself and his mum ?

#461 2 years ago
Quoted from Ballypin:

Who were the 2 upvotes ? Himself and his mum ?

One was from another thread he posted in. Got one in this thread somewhere.

#462 2 years ago

I wasn't around for the baywatch listing. Can this replace it?

#463 2 years ago
Quoted from Pinash:

Can this replace it?

No. The Baywatch thread was imamaculate.

#464 2 years ago

This thread is like the Energizer Bunny...

#465 2 years ago

Thanks for the Laughs Joe...
IBTL.

#466 2 years ago

Just realized…

You can’t spell “history” without all the letters in “shit story.”

#467 2 years ago

To be fair, it’s *possible* that the OP doesn’t really know the real story, bought the heaping load of horse shit story from whoever he bought from and decided to go all in believing it hoping that we all would, too.

#468 2 years ago

2 upvotes, 370 down. A new world record .5!

#469 2 years ago

I'm pretty sure mr. wantdataeast is selling a tmnt on Lexington
craigslist. The ad sure sounds like him.

lexington.craigslist.org link

He is the former owner of that infamous baywatch.

#470 2 years ago

So it’s $2,000? I think that’s fair. Someone will have to do a little work to get it back up and running.

#471 2 years ago
Quoted from Pinash:

I wasn't around for the baywatch listing. Can this replace it?

No, grab a cup or two of coffee....

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-baywatch-nearly-imamaculate

#472 2 years ago
Quoted from Eric_Allen:

To be fair, it’s *possible* that the OP doesn’t really know the real story, bought the heaping load of horse shit story from whoever he bought from and decided to go all in believing it hoping that we all would, too.

Impossible since it’sJoe Zenk…. He makes up the most ridiculous stories and rolls with them.

#473 2 years ago
Quoted from paynemic:

What would happen if the imamaculate Baywatch with no legs and NOS HIGH SPEED with spray painted legs had pinball babies?
Discuss…
Ibtl

I tried to answer my own question, but I’m no @imnotnorm. Get to work man!! What do we pay you for in these threads?!

AC71F9A1-FB04-4698-A802-4636F273DEC0 (resized).jpegAC71F9A1-FB04-4698-A802-4636F273DEC0 (resized).jpeg
#474 2 years ago

I am the 196th downvote….need just 4 more.

#475 2 years ago
Quoted from Budman:

I am the 196th downvote….need just 4 more.

I am in no way it's NOS. it's been played

#476 2 years ago

4 more to a new milestone!

BF551500-3A5C-4E30-A6ED-A53B75A12ECC (resized).pngBF551500-3A5C-4E30-A6ED-A53B75A12ECC (resized).png
#477 2 years ago

2 more votes

#478 2 years ago
Quoted from paynemic:

I tried to answer my own question, but I’m no ImNotNorm. Get to work man!! What do we pay you for in these threads?!
[quoted image]

The OP needs to participate so I can get my creative juices flowing.

5858fe76ae10f8509ce72d899b7ef66688b20292.jpg5858fe76ae10f8509ce72d899b7ef66688b20292.jpg

#479 2 years ago

-200 has been hit , let's get this to -300 plus

#480 2 years ago

IBTL

#481 2 years ago

IBTL

#482 2 years ago

Just realised that in all my excitement over this listing I forgot to downvote.

#484 2 years ago
Quoted from PismoArcade:

He's reaching Choogard numbers!

You never go the full Chogard on Pinside!

#486 2 years ago

Honest question: Didn't he say in that text to Eric that he sold the game for, like, $13k? So why is this still listed or at least not marked as sale pending? Could it be that he was bending the truth a bit. I really can't imagine it from this seller.

#487 2 years ago

Told me he has an offer from a dealer for $8500 that will flip it for 13k. He said he turned down Eric’s 8,300 offer.

“There is a LOT of shit being slung about this machine, but mostly just people who can't read, and/or want to add in their own take on what I HAVE, instead of the actual facts about the machine....I bought this machine from a dying old man, that had no reason to lie to me about any of the stuff he had, and EVERY single thing he said matched up perfectly with what I saw/found, with no discrepancies.” MoparJoe

#488 2 years ago

The immamculate bay watch wanteddataeast dude actually did a complete 180. Ended up being a really nice guy and helped out a lot of people with fan gear or something. I don’t remember the details but I lost an hour of my life and the guy had really come around.
But I still love saying immamculate

#489 2 years ago
Quoted from PinRob:

Told me he has an offer from a dealer for $8500 that will flip it for 13k. He said he turned down Eric’s 8,300 offer.
“There is a LOT of shit being slung about this machine, but mostly just people who can't read, and/or want to add in their own take on what I HAVE, instead of the actual facts about the machine....I bought this machine from a dying old man, that had no reason to lie to me about any of the stuff he had, and EVERY single thing he said matched up perfectly with what I saw/found, with no discrepancies.” MoparJoe

Oh, come on…

How does the serial numbers not matching not count as a “discrepancy”?

OP’s hilarious explanation is that the numbers are only off by a few digits, so clearly one of them is a typo or somebody grabbed the wrong board on the assembly line. BUT IT’S THE ORIGINAL BOARD!!!

#490 2 years ago
Quoted from PinRob:

MoparJoe??? It's Joe Zenk. The guy is a complete master of his own bullshit. Did he tell you his wife is dying too? This would be, what, the 5th time?

The guy is a pathological liar. His stories makes Ripley say he doesn't believe it. Joe was probably taken for a ride on this one himself and needs a story to get his money back.

#491 2 years ago
Quoted from vdojaq:

MoparJoe??? It's Joe Zenk. The guy is a complete master of his own bullshit. Did he tell you his wife is dying too? This would be, what, the 5th time?
The guy is a pathological liar. His stories makes Ripley say he doesn't believe it. Joe was probably taken for a ride on this one himself and needs a story to get his money back.

He says the wife is currently fighting COVID

#492 2 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

Honest question: Didn't he say in that text to Eric that he sold the game for, like, $13k? So why is this still listed or at least not marked as sale pending? Could it be that he was bending the truth a bit. I really can't imagine it from this seller.

This seller is as honorable as the day is long.
Shame on you.

#493 2 years ago
Quoted from Strummy:

I found moparjoe's mopar
[quoted image]

Hey, it was good enough for Carroll Shelby.

GLHS (resized).jpegGLHS (resized).jpeg
#494 2 years ago
Quoted from ypurchn:

The immamculate bay watch wanteddataeast dude actually did a complete 180. Ended up being a really nice guy and helped out a lot of people with fan gear or something. I don’t remember the details but I lost an hour of my life and the guy had really come around.
But I still love saying immamculate

It’s “imamaculate”

#495 2 years ago

dude, no need to shortchange yourself, ask 30 k !

#496 2 years ago
Quoted from PinRob:

I bought this machine from a dying old man, that had no reason to lie to me about any of the stuff he had, and EVERY single thing he said matched up perfectly with what I saw/found, with no discrepancies.” MoparJoe

I can see it now. MoparJoe huddled over this old man on his death bed. He keeps getting pulled closer to his lips as he whispers details about the machine in his ear in between coughs and gasps for air.

317DB6C4-9C7E-4E52-ACE1-141287842ED3 (resized).jpeg317DB6C4-9C7E-4E52-ACE1-141287842ED3 (resized).jpeg
#497 2 years ago
Quoted from Frippertron:

It’s “imamaculate”

How immaculate is it?

#498 2 years ago
Quoted from paynemic:

Discuss…
Ibtl

RAZA

#499 2 years ago

I have been off Pinside for a while. Glad to see things have not changed. I love this place. So entertaining.

#500 2 years ago

501 He Got Away. Don't lose out on this potential gem!

There are 658 posts in this topic. You are on page 10 of 14.

This topic is closed.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has expired, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/nos-high-speed-pinball-machine-time-capsule-piece-of-history/page/10?hl=nashtyfunk and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.