Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

$(KGrHqZ,!ooFILooFjLhBSIPuCs0wQ~~60_3..jpg
DSC00089.JPG

#1 10 years ago

Not mine but thought to share. One of those rare items in pinball that are fun to watch on eBay.

ebay.com link: itm

#2 10 years ago

It's fake, not an original

#3 10 years ago

It actually looks like one of the crappy manufactured ones from IPB that turned the infamous red.

#4 10 years ago

Yikes--if you all are right, someone is gonna get taken for a ride!

#5 10 years ago

you guys are late to the party

I posted this over a week ago when he had it up for a $1000 buy-it-now (see thread titled 'Fire! Fire! Fire!)

#6 10 years ago

I thought that post was for a Fire pin. Didnt dig into it enough.

Quoted from j_m_:

you guys are late to the party
I posted this over a week ago when he had it up for a $1000 buy-it-now (see thread titled 'Fire! Fire! Fire!)

#7 10 years ago

Yikes--if you all are right, someone is gonna get taken for a ride!

I think he's right--compare how the Williams monster below has two large "scales" under the left side of his head (and beatty little eyes; different mouth, etc.) compared to the red one FS.

Only thing that confuses me is that on IPBs, the upper right corner was cut at a 45-degree angle.

Either way, the guy needs much better pics in his ad.

DSC00089.JPGDSC00089.JPG $(KGrHqZ,!ooFILooFjLhBSIPuCs0wQ~~60_3..jpg$(KGrHqZ,!ooFILooFjLhBSIPuCs0wQ~~60_3..jpg

#8 10 years ago

So what color is the "red" one when in the game with the appropriate lighting? Is it still red?

#9 10 years ago
Quoted from altan:

So what color is the "red" one when in the game with the appropriate lighting? Is it still red?

Yes, it's ruined. This hologram is only good for the garbage now.

#10 10 years ago
Quoted from Magic_Mike:

Oh, come on M_M! I'll bet if one doubled the price and listed it as a "Super Rare and Impossible to Find Red Creature Hologram!!" you'd have a big bidding war on your hands

#11 10 years ago

$536.66?

#12 10 years ago

Wow. Over $500 for a fake. Blows my mind. I hope it will still work right.

#13 10 years ago
Quoted from Magic_Mike:

yiikes

#14 10 years ago

For that kind of money you could get the PinballMikeD mod (which is a LOT cooler than the holo, IMHO). I put one in my Creech and love it! I realize that Mike is currently out of stock, but hopefully he will make more for the folks on the waiting list.

Jim

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/nos-cftbl-hologram-up-for-auction and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.