Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

FB_IMG_1508199796622 (resized).jpg
image-1.jpg
#1 11 years ago

I have a NOS Brooks and Dunn playfield for sale 1000.00 can ship or deliver to OHIO SHOW mike 330 5183141

#2 11 years ago

Spare playfield from a game that never actually entered production...that's interesting.

#3 11 years ago

I still would bet it sells fast!

#4 11 years ago

Can you upload a picture? I'd be interested in seeing what it looked like just from a historical documentation standpoint.

#5 11 years ago

Does it come with a pickup truck, cowboy boots, and a tumbleweed?

#6 11 years ago
Quoted from The_Director:

Can you upload a picture? I'd be interested in seeing what it looked like just from a historical documentation standpoint.

There is a pic of one on IPDB.

#7 11 years ago
Quoted from Frax:

Would not be surprised if that's the one Mike is selling.

viperrwk

#8 11 years ago

I'd buy it if I was not broke

#9 11 years ago
Quoted from Frax:

Sweet, thanks. I've never seen it before.

#10 11 years ago

pretty cool

image-1.jpgimage-1.jpg

#11 11 years ago

Dang it! Why does all the cool stuff always come up for sale when I'm broke?

#12 11 years ago

Man I would have bought this playfield a loooong time ago from Mike at the Expo's had it been someone other then B+D. Maybe I could have Kruzman change the artwork to Waylon and Willie...?

John P. Dayhuff
Battle Creek, Mi.
269-979-3836

#13 11 years ago

not that the display would make much sense, but wonder if you could toss the guts from a barb wire on it?

#14 11 years ago

Some things just shouldn't exist.

#15 11 years ago

Does the translite exist?

#16 11 years ago
Quoted from kwiKimart:

Does the translite exist?

Not sure what all is floating around out there. Years ago there was a guy with 8 wired playfields and a bunch of parts that were bought when Gottlieb shut down. There was a sample game out on test back in the day too. Who knows where that went....

#17 11 years ago

FORMER president of GOttlieb GIL Pollock said at expo a few years back he has the 2 workig games made...we have never seen them there is a white woood that sorta works and parts to make like 5 more around .. call me if interested 330 518 3141

4 years later
#18 6 years ago

What has happened with the Brooks and Dunn project?

Thanks
Buddy

FB_IMG_1508199796622 (resized).jpgFB_IMG_1508199796622 (resized).jpg

#19 6 years ago

Wow, this is real grave robbing. This had been dead for 4 years! And maybe it's best Brooks & Dunn stay that way :b

In all seriousness, I do think prototype/samples like this that never got finished are neat and it would be cool to know if since someone has assembled another one.
I'd also like Mike to get back to me about those damn Orbitor 1's he has.

#20 6 years ago

Gabe Knuth brought a Brooks and Dunn game to life using a playfield and some prototype parts from Mike using the Mission Pinball Framework and FAST Pinball control system.

Aaron
FAST Pinball

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/nos-brooks-n-dunn-playfield-for-sale and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.