(Topic ID: 290707)

NOS Bally Williams pfs available

By kruzman

3 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

DC25FC9A-ECA3-44C9-A18A-A79A4D473A59 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_2308 (resized).JPG
    IMG_2437 (resized).JPG
    IMG_2241 (resized).JPG
    IMG_2051 (resized).JPG
    IMG_2184 (resized).JPG
    #1 3 years ago

I have an on -going thread about playfields here on pinside, and I dont go outside of it much, but I realized that most folks dont follow my thread. Also its at 19 pages now, so it may be a lot of info to just browse. So I want to make it available to everyone that I added a large batch of NOS pfs to my stock, which doubled its size at around 80 new and nos pf, plus a lot of used, restorable pf's.

Here is a list of the pfs I just picked up, and I am just getting thru them, slowly and identifying the issues as well as Protos and samples. Since this is less than half of the pf titles I have, feel free to drop me an email to ask if I have the title you are looking for.

here is what is left
    Tales of arabian nights
    Creech from the Black Lagoon/ early production light pinkl
    Star Trek Next Gen proto/sample
    Demolition Man
    Corvette
    Jackbot
    BS Dracula dimpled
    Road Show
    No fear
    ATTACK FROM MARS dimpled proto/sample
    Champion Pub
    Scared Stiff dimpled
    Shadow
    DR Who
    Theatre Of Magic dimpled
    Who dunnit?
    Star Wars Episode 1
    Hurricane
    NBA Fastbreak
    WCS World cup Soccer

Hopefully I am not over saturating everyone with these. NOS pfs are really getting hard for me to find, so I am really excited to get so many in such good condition. The pics and prices and info for all of them is on my website pinballplayfieldskruzman.com

Feel free to send me a pm if you have any interestor questions.

AS FOR CLEARING THEM:
    I am at max capacity in my studio, right now, and I stopped accepting jobs temporarily. I am going to first, finish all of the jobs in house, and then I am going to start the pfs from this batch that people decide they want cleared. So I am guessing in July I will start with these.

Most of the pfs from this batch are not dimpled. Dimpling is not hard, but I suggest before installing. I have always offered this service for pfs that are not dimpled. So if you buy a pf and want it dimpled, you dont have to wait till july. I can have it done within a month or less. A big factor is weather I have a template for the title. If I dont have a template made, I can make one from a new or used pf that is dimpled (the process does not effect the donor pf). I have a lot of used pf titles, but if I dont have it, I am sure we can find one.

Lastly if you are interested in pfs or clearing, or just like pics of cleared pfs, you should check out my thread on pinside. Lots of info, as well as daily rantings. Its open and welcome for everyone to chime in. (on playfields)

Ok so not lastly: A fun bit of info: These were collected by a fella that retired from Bally williams, and programed the CNC machine. He kept one of each of the titles he worked on. All of them are from pre/early production. I thought it was kind of funny that his son told me that he said to him one day, "when I am gone these are worth a lot of money!!"
    I am super thankful that I got to be a part of distributing these all over the world. some of the folks who all ready bought one were looking for a matching pf to the one in their game for a long time. Some folks like to use NOS if possible, my self included. NOS is almost always more expensive and more work, but its original. I cant explain it, you either feel that way or you dont. During the 13 years I have been focusing on pf's, I have watched the combo of years and pinball getting popular again, make NOS pfs more and more rare.

IMG_2051 (resized).JPGIMG_2051 (resized).JPGIMG_2184 (resized).JPGIMG_2184 (resized).JPGIMG_2241 (resized).JPGIMG_2241 (resized).JPG
    #2 3 years ago

Such an amazing stash of playfields!

#3 3 years ago

Is really fun, better than coins and baseball cards

#4 3 years ago
    Quoted from kruzman:

Is really fun, better than coins and baseball cards

Until you need to carry this hobby up the stairs by comparison! lol Can you please PM me on the Dr Who playfield. Thanks, looks like a great collection.

#5 3 years ago
    Quoted from Yelobird:

Until you need to carry this hobby up the stairs by comparison! lol Can you please PM me on the Dr Who playfield. Thanks, looks like a great collection.

Here is a link to the dr who pics and info
    https://pinballplayfieldskruzman.com/2021/03/18/doctor-who-bally-nos-1250/

#6 3 years ago

I am in for afm, totan and sttng. Maybe champ pub have a question.

#7 3 years ago
    Quoted from Onwallst:

I am in for afm, totan and sttng. Maybe champ pub have a question.

Send me a PM, I will be glad to sell them to ya.
    10 years ago and more we would run in to piles like these like once a year. The last time I found a collection of nos pfs for sale (there was 8 of them) was almost 4 years ago.
    Back then repros were rare also. Gene from IPB had a couple titles total. He liked selling them at shows and it was the best way to buiy them since there was so much variation in them, and cpr was doing just a couple titles a year, and I think volunteers were helping. Wade Krauss made some super cool gottlieb EM pfs.

IMG_2437 (resized).JPGIMG_2437 (resized).JPG
    #8 3 years ago

The who dunnit is gone, and the ss and creech are on hold. They are not sold till the check gets here ,but I hold them for 7 days once some one says they want it and they are sending the check

IMG_2308 (resized).JPGIMG_2308 (resized).JPG
    #9 3 years ago

Let me just chime in here for Kruzman. I will be at the Ohio Pinbrew show with my usual booth and can bring any of these playfields to the show as long as you have a agreement with Ron prior to the show since I'm not allowed to haggle for him. The good thing is you can inspect it and pay me the cash and don't have to pay shipping. Just let Ron know ASAP.

Thanks,
    John

1 week later
    #10 3 years ago

Here is a list of what is still available
    AFM proto
    Tales of arabian nights
    STTNG Proto only $1000 since it will take somework to make the nutral zone hole the right size or modify to use it as it was made
    corvette
    WCS
    Bram stokers Dracula
    Jackbot
    Roadshow
    Theatre of magic
    scared stiff
    No Fear
    champion Pub
    the Shadow
    DR Who
    Star wars episode 1
    Hurricane
    NBA fastbreak

There are pics and info and prices for all of them plus about 45 other NOS/new reproduction playfields at
    pinballplayfieldskruzman.com

Or you can email me thru pinside. Thank you as always for the suport.

#11 3 years ago

Very cool

I wish you had a getaway and tftc available

#12 3 years ago
    Quoted from Paseb:

Very cool
    I wish you had a getaway and tftc available

I have done several of the getaway repro pfs that peter from germany makes, and they are very high quality. All of his pfs are really nice and high quality, print and clear. Some folks are not in to repros. Personaly I perfer NOS even though they are more expensive and cost more to clear. Its no question to me, but in some cases with the older pfs like paragon and playboy, I would choose a repro. Those 2 titles are a lot of work to make right when you clear them.

The nos pfs are dissapearing really fast. I used to get them all of the time. Often I could finda nos title within 6 months or a year, now I will go a year without buying any nos title.
    If I had the means I would defiantely sit on about half of this list for the future.

#13 3 years ago

I would bet my right nu... well I bet any money Mike pacek in ohio has a tftc pf. Mike has a huge amount of parts, and if i remember correctly, he always had a lot of the de pfs'.
    so there is a lead for ya.
    good hunting

#14 3 years ago
    Quoted from kruzman:

I would bet my right nu... well I bet any money Mike pacek in ohio has a tftc pf. Mike has a huge amount of parts, and if i remember correctly, he always had a lot of the de pfs'.
    good hunting

do you have a contact info for him?

#15 3 years ago
    Quoted from Paseb:

do you have a contact info for him?

I do not, but since he is old school I am sure his pinside name is his name, or some dirivative. or google him. Very nice fella. Mike pacek. I am pretty sure that is how you spell it. he is in ohio, and used to run the chicago pinball expo and the ohio show. Most of the ohio peeps know his phone number. sorrythats all I got.

#16 3 years ago

I have a nos tales from the crypt.

DC25FC9A-ECA3-44C9-A18A-A79A4D473A59 (resized).jpegDC25FC9A-ECA3-44C9-A18A-A79A4D473A59 (resized).jpeg
    #17 3 years ago
    Quoted from kruzman:

good hunting

do you have a contact info for him?3

Quoted from Stebel:

I have a nos tales from the crypt.
    [quoted image]

Pm sent

2 weeks later
    #19 2 years ago

Not many NOS WPC pfs out there any more.
    Here is what is left of the wpc group, I have a bunch of comcast, gottlieb and stern and repro pfs also. Feel free to make an offer.
    Sttng
    corvette
    jackbot
    road show
    champion pub
    Hurricane
    star wars episode 1

#20 2 years ago

Comcast makes playfields , thought they just did cable , internet. Just kidding.

#21 2 years ago
    Quoted from chad:

Comcast makes playfields , thought they just did cable , internet. Just kidding.

oh man, I work too much. comcast is the worst, since I live in the sticks I am stuck with their 200 dollar cable /internet package, but hea I get a free land line that I have never hooked up.
    CAPCOM.
    sorry. I ran a da sander all day

#22 2 years ago
    Quoted from kruzman:

oh man, I work too much. comcast is the worst, since I live in the sticks I am stuck with their 200 dollar cable /internet package, but hea I get a free land line that I have never hooked up.
    CAPCOM.

Eh, you're not missing out on much by having AT&T as a choice.
    I have their 200 dollar cable/internet/landline that I only use to talk to my parents, package.

#23 2 years ago
    Quoted from kruzman:

CAPCOM.

You might see if you are able to get Starlink in your neck of the woods. It is a Elon Musk product with good speeds that most of the early users are reporting. It costs 500 for the small dish and after that 100 a month. I think the dish is easy to setup because it points almost straight up and adjusts itself toward the satellite. If you are covered with trees it might not work. The birds are much closer to earth than the other internet sat. providers so the propagation delay is very good. You would be limited to streaming services so if you add those to it the savings might only be small compared to your current setup but it's worth looking into.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/nos-bally-williams-pfs-available and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.