4 years ago

Topic Stats

• 17 posts
  • 16 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by mikepin
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 4 years ago

Hi All -

I might have stumbled upon something interested. I might be able to grab the backglasses to the machines below. All are said to be in NOS condition. Some of these titles are extremely interesting and some I have never even heard of, but I am looking for advice on how to value these. If I can snag them, I might hang on to them for gameroom art or sell them to anyone looking for a new glass for their machine/restoration. There are also some NOS shuffleboard/pitch & bat backglasses that I am unsure if anyone would even be interested in.

1) Close Encounters
    2) Totem
    3) Solar Ride
    4) Pinball Pool
    5) Gottlieb Dragon
    6) Blackout
    7) Mata Hari
    8: Vulcan
    9) Xenon
    10) Roller Disco
    11) Soccer Kick-off
    12) Iron Maiden
    13) Stern Dragonfist ??
    14) Hypnox ??
    15) Game Show
    16) Asteroid Annie
    17) Space Invadors
    18) Firepower
    19) Viper

#2 4 years ago

A few in there are certainly desirable titles. However, none of them are extremely valuable.

Xenon, Viper, and Hypnox could bring some $&$ but the others not so much. Some hard sells in there for sure.

#3 4 years ago
    Quoted from snyper2099:

A few in there are certainly desirable titles. However, none of them are extremely valuable.
    Xenon, Viper, and Hypnox could bring some $&$ but the others not so much. Some hard sells in there for sure.

Appreciate the input. I thought Vulcan, Iron Maiden, and Astroid Annies would be desirable.. as well as some of the commons like blackout, firepower, Mata Hari, etc. This is foreign territory for me.

#4 4 years ago

NOS firepower and blackout would fetch good coin

#5 4 years ago

Vulcan would be easy to sell because Shay or Ron Webb has never done it and they tend to be bad in certain areas of the glass.

It would be interesting to find out what pitch and bat glasses he had - Only of few of them have been repro'd via screening and they're in demand depending on the titles.

#6 4 years ago

I will take the Viper if you are interested in selling it.

#7 4 years ago

I'd buy Viper or Hypnox

#8 4 years ago

How they have been stored and current condition would be my most important concern. Hopefully the are truly in pristine NOS condition or the value will suffer. The seller most likely does not want to deal with shipping and splitting them up, so he has to be willing to take a reduced price. Considering the price for Shay glass, I would say that you could easily sell a lot of them for $280 plus shipping. Those that don't sell go up on the wall.

If you were to offer $2500 for the lot, that would be a little over $130 each.

#9 4 years ago

Be interested in buying the Firepower if in good shape..

#10 4 years ago

I'd take Dragonfist

#11 4 years ago

I'd say about $2400 for the lot, not including the non-pinball stuff. I'd *love* to have the Annie glass if you do get the lot. The one on the game I have is serviceable, but not great.

#12 4 years ago

I'd buy the Xenon glass if it's in NOS condition and happy to be second in line for the Annie glass if SerioJ didn't want it.

#13 4 years ago
    Quoted from John_I:

How they have been stored and current condition would be my most important concern. Hopefully the are truly in pristine NOS condition or the value will suffer. The seller most likely does not want to deal with shipping and splitting them up, so he has to be willing to take a reduced price. Considering the price for Shay glass, I would say that you could easily sell a lot of them for $280 plus shipping. Those that don't sell go up on the wall.
    If you were to offer $2500 for the lot, that would be a little over $130 each.

If his intention is to use some of this as wall art, $130 is on the high end of what to offer. Start low, you can always move up, you can never move down!

1 week later
    #14 3 years ago

Interested in Solar Ride and more info

#15 3 years ago

There is a Shuffleboard/bowler restorer in St. Louis who might be interested in those BGs.

#16 3 years ago

I'd like to buy the Iron Maiden and Pinball Pool nos bg's. I'll likely be in Indiana in May.

#17 3 years ago

I could come by tomorrow and buy them all if price is right call me 3305183141

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
    $ 7,299.00
    Pinball Machine
    Nitro Pinball Shop
    $ 7,999.00
    Pinball Machine
    Nitro Pinball Shop
    $ 89.99
    $ 839.00
    Flipper Parts
    Mircoplayfields
    $ 48.00
    Cabinet - Other
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    $ 5,799.00
    Pinball Machine
    Nitro Pinball Shop
    $ 221.00
    Cabinet Parts
    Tilted Pinball
    $ 21.00
    $ 10.00
    Cabinet - Decals
    Pinball Haus
    $ 7,499.00
    Pinball Machine
    Nitro Pinball Shop
    Cabinet - Other
    Rock Custom Pinball
    $ 22.00
    Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    $ 38.75
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    The MOD Couple
    $ 87.95
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    Super Skill Shot Shop
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    $ 149.99
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    $ 999.00
    Flipper Parts
    Mircoplayfields
    $ 44.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Lermods
    Eproms
    Matt's Basement Arcade
    $ 130.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    $ 10.95
    Apparel - Unisex
    Pinball Wheezer

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside