1 year ago

Topic Stats

• 7 posts
  • 4 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by Crash
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 1 year ago

Does anyone have a schematics for a 1954 Exhibit Star Shooting Gallery??? Please let me know.
    Thanks
    Tom

#2 1 year ago

The parts on it are probably worth more than the playfield… the plastics (not warped!), the home run ramp in good shape and the ball flap too. Looks like the bat is there which makes me think the mechs should be on the underside.

The playfields on these held up great because the plexi surface so I’d say if you’re looking to maximize your money check Marco for retail pricing for all the parts you can strip for it and part it out. Most of the parts may be out of stock… it’s been years since I worked in a Slugfest and parts were hard to come by then… so the prices on Marco would be a guideline.

#3 1 year ago

This is the backside. The playfield has never been installed in a game.

#4 1 year ago
    Quoted from tombags:

This is the backside. The playfield has never been installed in a game.[quoted image]

Cool… I still think it is worth more in parts

#5 1 year ago

That looks like a great playfield and plastics scan candidate. For preservation and future reproduction purposes.

#6 1 year ago

Wrong post

#7 1 year ago
    Quoted from tombags:

Does anyone have a schematics for a 1954 Exhibit Star Shooting Gallery??? Please let me know.
    Thanks
    Tom

Uhh... what?

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/nos-1991-williams-slugfest-playfield

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/nos-1991-williams-slugfest-playfield and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.